2000's kids get in here

2000's kids get in here

>Dawson's Cuck

this show introduced me to psychoanalysis and made me think i was sigmund freud for 6 months.

my gf thought i was a retard (and she was right)

I DONT WANNA WAIT

what happened to those 3 actors after that?

>too young for the show
>for years thought it was set in the actual place dawson creek

pacey is still getting roles, dawson did 2 films then disappeared, and we all know what happened to mrs cruise

Kinda funny how nobody's talking about Michelle Williams who was a 4th lead and became a bigger star than the rest 3 combined. I don't think people even know she was ever on the show

get that shit outa here

fuck with me get on my level only patricians need apply

>drops ice-cream while driving
>dies in car crash
>burgers

Percy x Andie is the GOAT otp

FOR OUR LIVES

she was always my favourite. A CUTE

true kino

TO BE OVER

The 2000s was truly a dreadful time to be alive

Nothing happened of note except 9/11, the fashion was shit, TV shows were often shit, most movies were pretty shit, the government did just about nothing different but get into a war no one with remember, and the culture had nothing to show for it

>That episode when Dawson joins the Aryan Brotherhood

Man they werent scared of controversy back then

Still better than this current decade.

Total falsehood

I always found that amazing considering how bland she is. I remember seeing her in several big hit movies but dont remember anything about her roles.

Pacey was big in Fringe for many years.

No it was much better
I ageee the TV shows were trash (aside from HBO) but the popularization of social media and smartphones have been a huge plague on society

>Muh smartphone+social media epidemic

It is really an ignorable problem, smartphones bring much more good than they do harm if you just use them right, aka for shitposting, calls messaging, asf.

Social media is easy to avoid if you just don't have an account or have one and don't use it, like me.

Trump made this the best decade...Don't really care if he's a good prez or not but him being elected won't be topped that easily. The whole election year was like a movie or a drama with events happening in different acts...Waiting so badly for the 2019.

>Titular character is relegated to the back on his own whilst side characters embrace in the foreground

Dawson's Cucked.

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS HER?

Logan > Dean >>> Manlet boy

2019 will be interesting

I think Trump somehow swung the overton window by himself

I miss the 90s and mid 00s so bad

I liked how Dawson and Pacey never became proper buddies again after their fall out.
Most shows would have everyone all being friends again like nothing happened.

>jdimsa the song

hmmm

This and OC were the best shows