How well do you know Batman, user?

How well do you know Batman, user?

epicstream.com/quizzes/How-Well-Do-You-Know-Batmans-Sidekicks/2999651?fbrefresh=1484260772

85% I got Dicks Detective origin number and what happened to Dukes parents wrong.

Eh, not bad.

I've never read a Batman comic and got 60%.

I have no idea who Duke is.

he's the newest side kick although Batman says he's training him to be more than a side kick because he already has enough

Most of my knowledge is about my waifu who only appeared in one question... Still managed 80.

75%.

All right but the Duke King one because I don't know who that is because I don't read shitty comics.

The questions are wrong.

Not only cas surname is fucked up, but Dick was Batman TWICE and his first robin was tim

95%
I couldn't remember who killed Tim's dad.

85%. I didn't know Duke's origin, and mistook Kate for Kathy in that Batgirl question and totally forgot that Helena was in the Batgirl costume during No Man's Land

70%
>don't read Snydershit so had no idea who was tapped by CoO
>didn't know the specifics of Tim discovering Batman's identity
>have no idea who Duke Thomas is
>didn't know Helena was a Batgirl
>didn't know the creators of Batwing

I thought Batwoman wants nothing to do with Bruce.

When you get a low score so you blame the test

93%

Only thing I got wrong was Robin's first appearance and Duke's parents shenanigans
>Helena was Batgirl
She only wore the costume iirc. It was a shitty question

75%.
Meh.

They're cousins

100% Correct, beat that faggots
Even so, Batfamily is overcrowded, they should kill everyone off except the four Robins and Alfred

I don't know if I should be proud or ashamed

I got an 83% and that's only from passive knowledge I picked up from this board. I don't read comics.