PREVIOUSLY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DWPageOFFICIAL
amzn.eu/hbrf8sY
twitter.com/claytonhickman/status/873902583290765312
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A reminder that anime faces

A reminder to fuck offerino.

(note to neo: this is just friendly banter don't take it as an attack)

A reminder that Neo's time in Korea has dulled his natural ability as an Australian to banter.

Neo's a big boy, he can take it

Oh I bet he can take lots of things.

why does he suddenly have a coat in the second panel

It's a magic coat.

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2.5
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the third /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction, because following the success of Shit Trips 1 and 2, /who/ has started another anthology of wondrous tales. God help us.

This time, the rules will be a tad different, as in we actually have rules now. The stories must be about:

> alternate Doctors (original Doctors, fanmade Doctors, Unbound Doctors, Doctors of wild divergence from canon)

> spinoff characters from audios, books, comics, etc (Torchwood, Erimem, Faction Paradox, Vienna, Sarah Jane Adventures, Iris Wildthyme, etc)

>companion focused stories (stories with the companion facing a threat, or dealing with life, WITHOUT the Doctor)

Besides that, no limits (and your story can be in more than one category above).

>Can still be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".

>the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck

Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.

Rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin or google drive works well.) And remember to mention, preferably in your work post, what you want your author moniker to be, which doesn't have to be your real name. Also, if you write in Shit Trips 2.5, Thirteen will run into your house and steal your clothes. For science!

Remember, it doesn’t matter if it’s shit, just have fun! Deadline is April 2nd

>when you're trying to convince yourself that you're not wasting your life going on /who/ everyday and then you're reminded of this shit

anywhere I can watch Downtime?

nth for Jodie.

Is there a more up to date version of this image guide?

When though

Why have I never seen this image before

>The Creed of the Kromon

>Wooden Cyberman
What's the big idea?

It's C'rizz's introduction episode, you can't really avoid it.

Because it only came out today?

Because it's new and leaked from the issue of DWM that's not out yet.

Why does she look like a homeless chav?

sonic screwdriver doesn't do wood xDD

I mean why include it on the cover.

A new and updated interpretation of the 'cosmic hobo'

Yeah it's man the fuck up and listen to everything

Lots of covers feature the baddie.
Of course, the real question is why are cyberman and Nardole poking out the the circle whilst the Doctor's hand (which is closer to the front) isn't?

Because I liked the idea. Also the title "Holly and Yew"

shhh

twitter.com/DWPageOFFICIAL
Also clean version of this. Not sure where they got them.

Add Aquitaine

That would explain it. It looks like it was taken at the same time as her first reveal photo so wondered if it had been released then too

Nice

Look at this angelic cinnamon roll

13th doctor erotic audio by a yorkshire accented girl when

This guy I like how this guy thinks

We don't even know her personality yet!

That being said, are there actually erotic Doctor Who audios because I'd pay good money for audios of Ten dirtytalking to the listener

Wait that's just literally any audiobook Tennant has ever done because he can't read like a normal person and constantly sounds like he's crawling into your lap

Hello, Ben. How are you?

On my Inferno DVD, episode 7 starts with this.
Is it normal ?

Scripts but no audios, and are made with female readers/male readers in mind

According to somebody on Gallifrey Base the new DWM is already out on Kindle Newsstand?

amzn.eu/hbrf8sY
I would sign up for the free trial and get it, but it seems to only be available for mobile devices. Anyone fancy trying?

How do you rate Tennant as an actor, Edge? I've seen people here meme that he's a bad actor, but I've never actually seen you give your honest opinion.

FWIW, I think he's great.

Yeah, it's on mine as well.

Posted from Chibnall's Production Notes:

>I'm not sure I fully realised how much fun this was going to be... we are pouring every ounce of love, expertise, fun and excitement into this show. For you. So whether you're excited or anxious about what the future holds, know this: the show continues to be made by people who adore it. We just get to curate it for a while. We all understand what a profound honour that is. So much so that we're going to let Doctor Who derail our lives for a bit.

I think he's great, personally I actually think he's the strongest at doing antagonistic/villain roles though, Kilgrave being one of his best performances to date.

>Scripts
That's just reader insert fanfiction!

How long until he starts wanting to kill himself like Moff did by 2012

(cont)
>The Thirteenth Doctor is here and we can tell you everything. Although, of course, we'd rather not - for now. We'd rather keep things for when we can show you, rather than tell you. So if we don't announce much, or give interviews for a while, it's because we're currently focusing all our attention on making the show, not talking about it.

Hargreaves should have become a companion.

>For you.

Three years seems to be the standard. By 2008 RTD was struggling hard. He even said that S4 was so stressful he had to skip the holidays to write Journey’s End

C'est la vie, Edge.

His performance as Kilgrave makes me think he would've been a fine Master desu.

JESUS WAS BLACK. HISTORY IS WHITE WASHED

- Actual quote from the doctor

Did you lose your webm?

Or Valeyard

Not announcing anything would be a great idea, but man, it's going to suck eggs to be a fan for the next 8 months.

I agree, would have been the cutest robot butler ever

In an alternate universe, John Simm became the Doctor and David Tennant was the Master. I'd watch it.

>Tfw no Time Lord Victorious spinoff episodes

Oh. My. GOD!

He said! That history! Is a whitewash!

My entire understanding of Doctor Who's political affiliation has been transformed! Potentially right-wing BBC script ideas have been torn up, thrown in the air and snogged to death! My grasp of the universal constraints of this television show's evidently obvious Tory-focused political leanings have been changed... forever!

How would Tennang being the Valeyard work? Would it an alternative universe thing or?

kek

Hello alexander jahans

I can't tell who this is supposed to be making fun of, help

Still no news about writers? We knew most of the s10 writers like a year before it aired.

It's making fun of Iceposters, and their apparent implication that we would somehow be shocked at the content of an episode that aired almost a year ago and has been talked about to death, and also the fact that they seem to think that Doctor Who hasn't always had leftist messages.

Chibs speaks.

>I'm sorry but I'm about to derail your life.
What did he mean by this?

Hypothetically, what would go into a Doctor Who General magazine? Who'd be interviewed? What would the articles be about?

That's the most ominous thing to say to someone what the hell

>Potentially right-wing BBC script ideas have been torn up, thrown in the air and snogged to death!
But The Lie of the Land is filled with alt-right dogwhistles.

The episode is a complete dogshit, but it's my favourite piece of unwitting political commentary.

The post you're responding to is a joke user.

And I am joking about The Lie of the Land being an unsung alt-right masterpiece.

Thanks. Would you post the Jodie interview as well, as well as any other 13th Dr pics?

I think he found it on twitter, mate.

I don't have it. I'm just reposting whatever I find on Twitter, mostly from Girly Letters.

Trips
Trips
More trips

It'll be exactly like the regular Doctor Who Magazine but with more swears and racial epithets.

jodie's outfit is GOAT

Nanu Nanu!

Jodie on her costume:
>"Ray and myself designed the costume from scratch."
>"He was able to take a sometimes bizarre explanation from me and then offer up exactly what I was trying to articulate."
>The "petrol" color of the trousers was selected from wallpaper which caught her eye.

I love how some people talk as if Chibnall designed the costume himself.

The same applies to Cyberwoman too, oddly enough.

>an early look at the most eagerly awaited release of the decade: K9 - Timequake
>the pointless argument about Doctor Who politics of the month, with Sup Forums poster and Tumblr poster
>How to alienate everyone who might hire you to write for Doctor Who: n8 interviews Gareth Roberts, Lawrence Miles and Jim Mortimore
>Neo's criticism page
>DWSR drama update page
>Gallifrey Immigrant's fanfic
>the audio review page: why modern BF sucks
>cats12's shitposting page
>the book review page: why modern DW books suck
>the Time Team: we look back at a /who/ thread from 2014
>program guide for the /who/ stream

And the Silurian redesign also.

>tfw gareth will never write another episode

>K9 Timequake will hit cinemas in the United Kingdom in 2017.
>the K9 Movie is currently in pre-production

I'd read that in a heartbeat

I'd read that

This is a man who regrets his life choices.

Speaking of things that were supposed to come out, has there been anything from the genderfluid genius recently?

It would unironically be GOAT to recreate the classic drunken Moff/Cornell/et al debate from the 90s but with a drunken Neo and pals.

>free gift: toilet roll printed with the best of Hoodie's posts
>CONTENTS PAGE - Page 1: nth for Jodie
>letters page entirely comprised of lym hate user

twitter.com/claytonhickman/status/873902583290765312

>he's proud of this awful image

Wow, the original (at least the shot of Matt) was actually better and captured so much more of his personality. Don't know what the studio was thinking.

Which one /who/?

He looks like a lesbian with the glasses.

Matt a cute.

Bottom right.
The glasses ones make him look like he wants to be an anime character. The angle on bottom left is unflattering.

Bottom right is the one that captures Matt the most, I think. Bottom left is good too.

Funny thing I heard somebody tell there's french actress that look like Matt Smith