Will and Grace anti-trump agenda. Last night in Sup Forums...

Will and Grace anti-trump agenda. Last night in Sup Forums, an insider user revealed that the new series of Roseanne starting in March was only being released provided that the cast and crew maintained an anti-trump agenda.

Roseanne Barr is pro-trump, but throughout the new series it's claimed we'll see Trump supporters portrayed as gun-toting idiot rednecks, and two scenes including the KKK and gun violence were canned.

Imagine my horror as I've sat down to check out the new Will & Grace. Within the first minute, we discover Karen voted for Trump and the others are disgusted. Then Grace is given the chance to decorate the oval office and a half hour of pure anti Trump sentiment continues.

How many new series have been affected by this agenda? Any other observations about this narrative?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0748862/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Roseanne Barr is pro-trump
No she's just fucking insane. She should be in an institution

>He just realized media is crooked and colluded.

>She should be an institution

That was an easy fix.

What's the difference?

Nailed it.

Normally there is some attempt at subtlety. This was pure in-your-face 'Trump is bad mm'kay'

>Normally there is some attempt at subtlety.
they gave that up around 3 years ago famalam

first i heard that show was back

surprised i didnt hear before desu

is grace a milf?

I'd believe it look at her twitter she has cleared all her old tweets any sign of her being pro-trump is gone.

probably because like everyone else with half a brain they realized they made a huge mistake when he didn't keep any of his promises and instead was just like every other fucking awful politician.

Normally I'd be like "why would anyone right of Hillary watch a show about two fags and their respective hags at all"

But holy shit you weren't kidding, the premiere was "fuuuck Drumph" from minute one to the end credits

It's kind of depressing to know he occupies so much of the writing team's thoughts. And odd - the original series featured maybe one jab at Bush every four episodes and Bush was much more anti-LGBT than Trump.

Yeah I'm sick of hearing about Trump and I'm sick of hearing people say "I'm sick of hearing about Trump" is a defence of him. Everybody hated Bush too but at least they could occasionally fucking talk about something else.

>it's not organized intentional propaganda

nice try

They want another Trump term, or just another republican one in general, for one is not enough for them. They don't understand it has the exact opposite effect, or they're tsundere for Trump.

Bush was a likable buffoon even when he sent you to war and made your country a police state, Trump is an unlikable buffoon that every day he's in office, it's some new disaster and he acts like an indifferent asshole rather than a world leader. Even Bush knew when to shut the fuck up.

>everything I don't like is propaganda

>Bush wasn't a controlled puppet

you need to try harder

Why are you so triggered when somebody doesn't like what you like?
Every president has had very vocal critics. Or was 2016 your first time voting...?

Right, I forgot that I may be talking to autistic kids so yes, everything is a conspiracy ree reee reee! That better?

>Crying about shows again

Yes, every president was treated like the new Hitler catering to an army of new not so subtly nazist shills. In every fucking show on tv and in every movie up to the billion dollar blockbusters. Pre and post election, non-stop.

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but that's more pleasure than you deserve.

The part that kills me is that Will and Grace itself had the most thorough takedown of identity politic bullshit I've ever seen on television, seventeen years ago. The title pair end up at each other's throats when a gay man and a Jewish woman run against each other for city council, and neither of them wants to admit their candidate is a retard.

imdb.com/title/tt0748862/

Check the episode quotes at the end.

he did kill obamacare
at least the worst part of it anyway, the fine

What are you even trying to say? There are no major blockbusters or shows calling Trump "literally Hitler", you spastic reactionary.

>He killed ACA and kicked a few million off insurance plans while replacing it with literally nothing
>majority of Americans fucking hate that he did this
Yeah, what a great guy.

she looks like a fridge

I highly doubt the message was "they are bad candidates because they are Jewish or gay", Sup Forumsnigger.

How fucking illiterate are you that that's what you got from my post and my link?