Thanks Rogen you fat piece of shit

Thanks Rogen you fat piece of shit

The first season was pretty alright desu.

Nah, they missed the point of the series and instead tried to pander to the walking dead crowd. It's shit.

>80's color scheme that doesn't fit Preacher's style
>"Power full AF"
>AMC

it was terrible, only good thing was Cassidy

oh and the one scene where the angels keep dying and coming back to fight

How so?

It seemed to capture the cartoonish horribleness of the setting pretty well.

Tried to watch the first episode, completely unrecognizable to me as Preacher. I couldn't see the point so I gave up on it

Jesse and Tulip were terribly cast.

I just don't understand. A comic book is like the best source material you can get your hands on. Like its so easy, not only is your dialogue there for you but every shot is framed for you, it literally comes with a script and a storyboard. How do people continue to FUCK THIS UP.

they blackwash tulip?

Is it genuinely that bad? I haven't watched any of it.

>Power AF

I want to die

But user, comicbooks are for children and way above the standards of the literal who's that turn them into film and TV.

Or are you saying that you didn't enjoy Snyder actually making all the fights look cool instead of awkward in Watchmen and replace that silly book ending, I mean giant alien squids, really?

I don't get it either, Sin City did shot-for-shot recreations of comic panels (at least in some scenes) and it looked pretty great.

>Seth Rogan
preaching the good word about smokin and tokin ery day ayy lmao 420 blaze it

Fun series.

Different from the comic.
It's mostly celebrating fucked up weirdness and weird fucked-upness, which is okay in my book.

Is this the new 'lolsorandom'?

>Who should we get to play the leading man and lady?
>How about two people who are absolutely nothing like them?
>Sounds good, Seth.

no, is the old ''taking things for what they are.''

It's just my opinion. Have you watched it?

I liked the whole Anyville supporting character stuff (even the conclusion).
Also Saints of Killers segment were good so far.

Yeah but Snyder shot almost every frame of watchmen identically as they were presented In the comic book. That's why his adaptions are pretty decent and his original concepts are so garbage. And from a cinematic standpoint there is nothing childish about comics, lining a shot up from a comic book and.lining a shot up from a storyboard are virtually the same.thing. In fact, a storyboard is a fucking comic through and through.
Also what are you doing on this thread with an opinion like that in the first place. The average comic book reader is definitely not a child and most comic books arent aimed at children. Its in film and television that everything has to get dumbed down. The AMC preacher is a perfect example, far less adult than the comic originally was.

It was too slow and didn't put enough focus on the main trio.

Feck yer OP, they gave me lashings av nicker for dat shoite.

yes