en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inna_Lillahi_wa_inna_ilayhi_raji'un
youtube.com/watch?v=K98RxwToCjI&t=3s
animals.mom.me/hamsters-owners-1595.html
hamstersaspets.co.uk/hamster-senses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this episode was so fucking boring it hurt

Why so many muslims in th north pole?

>sir, can you point to the woman you saw that night

How long is a hamster's memory anyway? I wonder if they researched that.

not only how long is the memory, how did they compel the hamster to recall what happened minutes ago? humans got help framing up a memory

That episode was the worst of all show. On top of everything they had to put the blind kid.

It's crocodile tears, because she's always crying while she kills people.

They probably played it the sound of a baby crying and let it smell human blood or something.

This episode made zero sense. And why the fuck is everyone in Iceland either British or Paki?

Its the future.

Still, the hamster has no way to focus on a specific memory that involves blood and especially crying baby (because i highly doubt that baby never cried before)

plus it may not have been looking, could have been sleeping, and if it was awake they have shit eyesight anyway

>Ma'm you're under arrest for the killing of...
>"WHAT WHERE'S YOUR PROOF?"
*walks into the room*

This was the classic example of not knowing where to stop.
The episode was a solid 7/10 before the reatred comeuppance

>mfw i realized this show is irredeemable trash now and ive wasted all this time watching it

I don't know. Season 4 is trash. But I don't regret having seen S1-S3. It's not like the stories are connected in any meaningful way.

I have watched the first 2 episodes and I'm really disappointed so far, should I keep going?

Wait for the fourth cod war

nah

>no continuity in plot between episodes other than ‘what is same universe??’ Reddit theories
>wasted time on previous episodes because S4 is trash

“No!”

What's with the strange episode names this season? How is this episode related to crocodiles, or how is Hang the DJ related to the 4th episode AT ALL, apart from the ending song?

Crocodile tears. She was always crying but kept killing anyway.

Anyone know the prayer the muslim woman was chanting before she got killed?

Or a reference to how a crocodile brings others down with it via death roll. Twisting and turning while submerging deeper.

Our father, whoart in heaven

translated from Urdu it goes like this:
>bruh look at this dude
>wait till you see the... ohhhhnononono
>AAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAA

I still find it hard to believe that she is strong enough to kill the guy in the hotel.

Pretty sure it was the cracking his head against the floor that did him, not the girl

Saleel sawarim

wot if insurance agents were detectives

The DJ - The guy running the show. The dating app simulations said fuck the system.

women are stronger (and smarter) than men

>not only how long is the memory, how did they compel the hamster to recall what happened minutes ago?
with smells and sounds?

christ you're a fucking moron

WOT IF A 50 LBS WOMAN COULD KILL A MAN LOL

wot if in the future the guvvument owned your memories

I thought the dating app thing was they were all hooked into a simulation and when they complete 99.8 escapes with the same person they are matched to that person and then take off their headsets and they are matched with that person in real life or it was just their ai loaded into the program that we were seeing and thats how the app in real life tells you that you are matched to somebody with a certain percentage rating.

Why was it called Hang the DJ though? Why did they want to kill the disc jockey?

WOT IF YOU POSTED BUT YOUR POSTS CAME OUT RACIST AND HAD TO APOLOGISE TO THE FUTURE BBC

Her favourite nasheed, willing a thousand suicide bombs in her name.

somebody better make an edit where she explodes

What's with the borderline comedy twists this season?
>lmao the hamster saw it
>lmao it was a dating app
>lmao it was all for a teddy bear

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inna_Lillahi_wa_inna_ilayhi_raji'un

t. muslim living in a white country

This is what killed it for me and it only got worse from there. I mean that girl can't weigh more than 100 lbs soaking wet.

It's not a hamster it's a fucking Guinea Pig! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Somebody should edit another crook in her nose.

t. person living on borrowed time as a violent parasite

>every new season is worse than the last one

what did he mean by this?

just watch the last one, Black Museum, it's the only decent one

underrated post

the force is female

He's literally riffing off the technology from The Entire History Of You in all episodes. He's completely run out of ideas.

wot if hamsters were in court givin evidence like, wot a fanciful idear

Ever plan on leaving?

Don't think so, it's nice here

That's because there aren't a lot of muslims

Do you plan on murdering infidels at any point

>when you realize this is the same actress

Well there are quite a few in the city I live in

Of course not

Let me guess, some english city which now suffers mass rape of children, lowering IQ, litter and loitering, harassment and attacks of native women and children, terror bombs and attacks and calls for censorship of the local culture?

I'm not in England

You will leave in the future.

I don't plan to, but I can't predict the future

>>lmao it was all for a teddy bear

twasn't just a teddy bear, twas a memory thing

Doesn't matter if you plan to or not. You will be made to leave.

He's right, you really will either have to change your ways or awful things are coming. If i were muslim i would be making plans to beat the rush.

Easily the worst episode, because of how little the technology says about people/society/social norms. It's just a plot device. Other episodes are bad because of massive plot holes or terrible acting, but at least they fit within the themes of the show.

It just needs to smell beer m8

At least we know that she fixed her teeth.

Netflix got its hands on the show and the quality decline hit hard. I didn't mind the last season but this one was almost total shit. Booker is trying way too hard to obtain the obscure plot twist he wants so badly, rather than just settling for the decay of better judgement and good nature due to technology. Starting to think he just got lucky with 103.

dont let the recent push towards americanization fool you, black mirror is all about the troll ends

this. someone needs to point him to some science journals. theres tons of cool shit to explore like with CRISPR applications.

Ellen Degenerate

>crocodiles
there was 0 crocodiles in that part

How so?

What ways?

has some autist got the statistics yet on the racial composition of the main cast each episode and throughout the seasons?

America has ruined Black Mirror

Why does a blind kid have a hamster?

Yes they are m8
youtube.com/watch?v=K98RxwToCjI&t=3s

Disagree somewhat. It's a pretty bad episode, but the theme imo is essential technology and the internet are making the past harder and harder to erase. It's an old moral (nothing stays buried forever), but the tech commentary is still on point.

>open video
>less than a second in
>dweeby prepubescent american nerd voice
>dislike
>exit video

Gee thanks, user.

hamsters seem pretty ADD to be able to recall with enough focus to define an image.
and do hamsters even have good enough eyesight to get a face of use for the search engine?
wouldn't it be at a weird hard to use low angle given the hamster's perspective?

and is the technological moral that you should stop putting your picture up on social media and shit because the police can just google image search to track you down now?

how could a hamster's memory count as evidence in court?
>Due to his poor vision, your hamster will not get to know you by sight.
animals.mom.me/hamsters-owners-1595.html
The hamster has very poor eyesight. Hamsters are born blind and as adults they are only able to see a few inches in front of his nose.
hamstersaspets.co.uk/hamster-senses/

The tittle is referring to ‘crocodile tears’, you stupid brainlet

I just assumed that it was supposed to take place in the Orkneys or something (everyone sounded Scottish), and it might have been cheaper to film in Iceland. But maybe in this timeline, Britain annexes Iceland.

its a fucking gerbil

the memory device also pulled audio, how's their hearing?

>But maybe in this timeline, Britain annexes Iceland.

Literally no evidence for this.

ITS A FUCKIN GUINEA PIG!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!

>crocodile tears
Wiki tells us that crocodile tears are:
>a false, insincere display of emotion such as a hypocrite crying fake tears of grief
Girl was in actual grief and cried cause she took people's lives and was on the verge of destroying the future of her family. Can't say her tears were fake or insincere.

you're a fuckin guinea pig

>white women

All the stupid fucks in this thread that can't tell the difference between a hamster, a gerbil, and a guinea pig.

She is no longer an effective team.

You are telling me she robusted everything in that house but a rat that should been screeching the whole time ?

>In order to make up for their poor eyesight, hamsters have an extraordinary sense of hearing.
>While guinea pig vision is relatively poor, a guinea pig can distinguish colors.
www.guinealynx.info/eyes.html

This is a gerbil you stupid fuck

ew, what the fuck

I think it was more she was crying for herself and the possibility of getting found out than for her victims.

They are still sincere.