Who was the best X-Files monster and why was it this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8z3X49--78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cannibalistic maniac
So original indeed.

Literally who?

/ourguy/ coming through

Just how many times they ran this trope? "This man has some metabolistic deficiency that he cannot produce some vital nutrition and must prey on people"
I have count three. Acidic professor. Liver guy. And a black guy hunting other blacks for melanin.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
DD R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

the smoking man

flukeman best

robert patrick modell was good too

or donnie pfaster

ashkenazi poster doesn't get enough credit, tbqh.
you're appreciated.

The one with the camouflage monsters living in the forest still scares the fuck out of me.

were there more than "guy on the run has superpower that kills people and is being chased by agents"?

Cerulean blue was best.

had best qt scully though

youtube.com/watch?v=U8z3X49--78

Test

Nah he was a generic monster from late seasons.
The most scary monster was that giant cockroach from Folie A Deux. Also pic related is very scary imagery
>nothing personnel kid

The guy was a literary professor. Medieval Italian poetry or something. He can't produce fatty acid so his skin died and he had to kill victims for their fat. He can also spit out his stomach acid to isolate the fat.
He fished in online chatroom (back then they can't trace this) for fat women because they have low self esteem and were vulnerable to his words.
He would kiss the woman then the woman pulled back in shock and pain but her mouth was sealed with acid.
The duo found victims' bodies and Scully said "this bone was supposed to be harder than steel" and crushed it with a steel vice. Moulder noted the victims lost weight.
In the end the guy was gunned down by one of his would-be victim. Scully lectures him about preying on women and he didn't care because he was rotting

I believe that was my first episode

the big bug in folie a deux

EDIT: runner up: tooms cause his face creeped me out

2Shy. Very good episode and underrated

Best monster coming through.

>And a black guy hunting other blacks for melanin.
I still can't believe this is a real episode.

Me neither. Luckily they didn't let him talk they just say after getting caught he was dying quickly and no medicine can help