Honorary A-Listers

Post C-Listers that are A-Listers in your heart

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oMCzS0CJGLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just going to get this out of the way.

Plas is terrifying when he decides to be.

Also Moon Knight

I came to post Eel too!
It's been great seeing him getting a lot of love from Sup Forums lately.

Both Man-Thing and Swamp Thing are top tier for me. I don't know what it is about monsters that live in swamps that speaks to me, but it sure does.

Yeah, I like Green Lantern too.

But he's strong. Potentially the strongest DC hero. Why can't he have more coverage?
His injustice part was shit.

>it's been the better part of a decade since he's been in the main books
just fucking kill me already

If you can even call her a C-lister anymore.

Also and .

Also,

Where the FUCK is his series? It's seriously an instabuy for me, are people seriously more likely to read Gotham Academy or something?

Considering he has permanent pop culture A-list relevance as Robin I'd love for Dick Grayson, specifically, to be as important as Nightwing. It feels like he ought be as famed in adulthood as a teen. Maybe he needs to stay in Gotham and co-lead the Batfamily with Bruce, even if he won't get to be Dickbats.

Pic related is the only time I've seen both the bird logo and sidearm color bands together, for some strange reason. It's always sidearm bands with a mere chevron or the bird logo without sidearm bands.

Booster and Animal Man look too similar

He's B-list at worst, with tons of merchandise and his own upcoming movie (maybe). Get the fuck out of here with your well-respected, decently-known character.

I'd consider her a C-lister. Still, has a strong following compared to others sadly.

Also Firestorm

I miss these idiots.

B lister instead of a c lister

Same for me, fuck i love every run of animal man

Booster has been B-list (not quite A-list but more than C-list) both from his team book appearances as well as his own one plus events/crossovers like 52 or Infinite Crisis. That's actually one of his strengths, he fits into a team book neatlessly but can also easily work in his own one. That is, as long as he is written by Jurgens, Giffen or Johns.

Which one is the ripoff of the other?

What does Ant Man count as now?

Where is Martian Manhunter these days?

Came here to post this. Man, what a badass.
Given her recent role in Tec I'd say she's B list.

Besides her, is Batwoman a c-lister?

Jaime too!

I love that they're teaming up right now (not so hot on the magic origin retcon).

52 and Infinite Crisis are a thousand years old, he already crawled back to the forgotten shitty heroes limbo where he belongs

Temporary A-lister until Marvel realises putting him in movies doesn't sell shit.

Kate's a B-lister given DC gave her another ongoing and have used her in Bombshells as the Bat-lead.

Always a favorite.

i didn't know he stunk that bad.

I like Jaime as well, but Ted Kord is way less popular, bu yeah Jaime is I would say B-tier.

Thanks, Barry.

More of a B-List, but is AA in my heart.

Green lantern IS an A-lister what are you talking about?

Why is such a 10/10 design stuck kn the c-list?

Carey's Vertigo run on this guy was amazing.

Besides Animal Man and Swamp Thing, I would say Madame Xanadu. People keep posting Dark DCU characters but even in that group she gets the short end of the stick. They even got her out of the JLD movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMCzS0CJGLY

Also, pic related is an amazing run.

imma check this out because it's a character I know next to nothing about. Hope it's good m8

>where he belongs
I'll have your head for this!

Starts kinda bland, spouting some magic lingo but it's just for the first issues. Then it gets intense.

Is this thread Big Two only?

I recognize Badger and Madman, but who's the first guy?

Nexus

my nigga

I still miss the Blue and Gold and JLI Adventures.

Moonie is fucking great.

>tfw people mock the shocker

The Jack Cole run is a tough act to follow. It's like doing Daredevil after Miller. Of the writers and artists who do like him, nobody wants to touch him because they don't want to screw him up.

Fuck, wasn't that guy in a PS1 Spiderman Game? I thought he was cool.

>The inside of the coffin is quilted

Fuck, I miss this series.

scott is now a-lister
Hank became c-lister when marvel now! hit.

I'm pretty sure C is too high a list for him.

Who are some Marvel C-Listers.

A lot of DC C Listers at least get a lot of exposure in their animated shows, so much so that they ended up becoming super popular especially when you think of Brave and the Bold.

me too, especially want more Finesse, Hasmat and Mettle

hands down fav Marvel character

Power Girl is a c-lister? I don't following DC much but I always hear about her outside of Sup Forums.

Well he was main roster for a time in the 80's

Hands down on his wife's face.

BAM

Folks tend to forget Booster's ongoing lasted 47 issues before the New 52 canceled it.

RIP

Another one ended before their time by the Nu52

Swamp is better

>Maybe he needs to stay in Gotham and co-lead the Batfamily with Bruce
He needs to get out and do soemthing that isn't Batman lite
Grayson could've been it buuuuuuut yeah, the people want Batman lite

John Constantine is one of the badass characters out there but he's been getting a lot of bad writers lately. Ennis should've kept the series, his run was what I really liked

Jamie Delano was better

mah nig

I liked the ideas he's been putting out like with the Damnation Army and whatnot, just too much of an illiterate fuck for how much writing he could do

>Constantine
>C-lister

Who should do Secret Six Rebirth? I vote Priest since I'm loving his take on villainous mercenary work.

He's only recently stepped into being a well-known character in the mainstream.

He would be amazing but I think Secret Six is one of those things where DC won't give it to anyone but Simone

>recently
Like, 6 years ago?

>Power girld
>not double D-lister

Man, it really is a shame that the new 52 S6 book was so mediocre.

Damn I was hoping Priest would do a Suicide Squad run with DC fucking off for at least 12 issues, but Priest Secret Six sounds good too.

What happened 6 years ago?

Conway and Wein will never tell.

Gravity

>recently
Hellblazer had a 25-year run.

And?

Quasar,The New Warriors,Longshot.

Yeah he's loved by the actual comic crowd, but was he known to Joe Schmo on the streets?

Don't know about c-lister but..

and that it was pretty damn good too. Shame nu-52 turned him into an asshole but hopefully he's gotten better.

Gravity is almost Z List my dude. I've read most of his stuff and I can barely remember him.

He had a movie.

All of the original Justice League International

At least she's one of the characters replacing Poison Ivy and Katana on the Superhero Girls cartoon I think

The cast of: irredeemable, incorruptible, lobo, Owlman, and Hush.
Owlman and hush you'd think would be more popular being batman villains, but I guess not.

Yep, too bad Arena killed pretty much any chance of seeing them together in anything that doesn't suck.

Hush is one of those characters that keeps showing up in the comics despite being garbage

But thankfully isn't one of those characters that shows up in cartoons because stuff keeps happening that prevents him from doing so

I think they wanted to do a Hush animated movie along with Death in the Family but nothing has come out of those yet

These two desu

They're doomed to forever be B listers, stuck on Batshit and Teen Titans respectively