TIME'S UP FOR MALE ACTORS

TIME'S UP FOR MALE ACTORS

Literally whomstve?

Mommy no!

they're essentially just protesting the casting couch

Why don't they just DO something? Why do they always have to virtue signal and wear funny shirts? Christ I want to punch them all

God what a bunch of ugly grannies
No wonder no one raped them

they don't want work hard for it
so they do minimum effort and make it looks like they are doing something and their hands don't get dirty

this is why you see a lot of male leaders
we get shit done

When will Laura spill the beans on Lynch?

sad to see netalee falling for this
she usually keeps out of these feminist circlejerks

no natalie

Why do they look so happy and smiling like it's a fucking joke, when they're supposed to be protesting an apparently serious issue that effects them?

It's just so stupid
Someone was probably getting fucked silly for a movie role while they faffed around posing for that picture

My god Laura Dern has turned into such an insufferable cunt. The WORST character in Twin Peaks and a rage inducing role in SJW Wars.

>look, see your time's up because we're wearing t-shirts

Got em good

Right looks really cute

MOMMY

I'm going to be honest here. I used to live in Cali and wanted to be an actress. If I was ever given a chance to fuck someone for a role. I would of taken it without thinking twice.

Is that Eva Longoria? Man the wall is not showing mercy

>expecting the jew to not participate in jewish tricks

I'd fuck every single person in this picture. Every single one. I'd fucking bareback them, I don't give a fuck.

Time's up for Chastain to have a baby and fulfill her ultimate purpose as a woman. She must be really sad and lonely

I wonder what the Chinese slave girls who made the shirts think of the cause

I'd honestly love it if we flipped a switch and just let women take control of all aspects of our lives for a week or so.

It would be so chaotic it would be just like Baltimore when the blacks screamed for the police to leave their communities after the "injustice" of Freddie Gray or whatever his name was, and then after the cops left and they started eating eachother alive, they were begging on TV for the cops to come back.

Well now your time is up

umm no sweetie

Natalie Portman
Jessica Chastain
? Guy from Greys Anatomy?
Laura Dern
Eva Longoria

hershlag looks like such a goofy idiot in this

/our girl/

They're not slaves. They voluntarily chose to make shirts as opposed to being farmers or something.

Dude is the FBI elf from Bright

looks like your average perpetually-knocked-up cholo

Are they talking about menopause?

I wanna see some young girls trying desperately to break into the industry wearing these shirts

no bully

She's fine in Downsizing

White women hate East Asian women, so it's okay for them to be oppressed.

Which won't work because for every one actress that refuses and storms out there are 20 ready to drop to their knees and start sucking. And in cinema women are largely replaceable and interchangeable pretty faces for the male lead to play off. That's why there is little to no work for old actresses.

So put on your Time's Up shirts. Time is certainly up for at least two of the ladies in that picture.

Only because East Asian women keeps marrying White men

>hollywood
>do something
ha

Oh shit they're wearing shirts and started a twitter hashtag, I've seen the error of my ways and will stop raping now