Why did she hate Luke Skywalker and the Original Trilogy so much?

Why did she hate Luke Skywalker and the Original Trilogy so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t5TGJquhP1s?t=1m45s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5TGJquhP1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews and/or Women live to destroy

Cause she's a huge cunt

Because when her and her brother played star wars together he played luke and it made her uncomfortable when he wanted to keep acting out the kissing scene.

Women hate boy's clubs.

The movie reveres Luke Skywalker, you're just a child throwing a temper tantrum because you wanted a Gary Stu old Luke

Years of sucking Speilbergs cock to get ahead at work will breed resent in anyone.

>muh toxic masculinity
She'll bomb the nuwars and get fired

She?
I thought that is photoshopped Alan Rickman.

Because she's sick of manchildren obsessing over this garbage

Because George made the OT. It's her revenge, for being a corporate secretary turned fuck toy. She Will Have Her Vengeance, AND destroy Star Wars.

Her plan was creating a Star Wars universe where they can tell any story they want, for a broad as possible audience.
In the process they managed to ruin what people liked about the series and greater universe, damaging the brand, losing the original fanbase, while only gaining a mayfly one that will drop it the series on a moments notice.

Why doesn't she go produce her feminist flick on her own? This is a male franchise made by a man.

She's a feminist and in order for feminism to win they have to neuter men.

He was a white male.

Why the fuck did George put her in charge?
He had to have known she was a batshit feminazi

Look at the dozens of movies she's produced. Not a single one has a female lead or female director or feminist undertones. This bitch is a snake in the grass. No way George would have given her Lucasfilm if he knew her true nature. Which means she was fakng it all along, telling him how she admired his genius storytelling, how the prequels were misunderstood, how Hollywood was nasty place compared to George's studio etc...

New bosses always try to put their stamp on things; the ones who have confidence in themselves use a light touch and keep things running smoothly, those without; go too far and make everyone hate them. Of course she's also handicapped by being a woman.

Do you mean why does she hate Lu(cas)ke Skywalker?

youtu.be/t5TGJquhP1s?t=1m45s

1:45 onward if timestamp doesn't work

>Lucas perfectly lays out the essence of Star Wars, why people like it, and why it is universal
>KK ignores every thing he said

The goal of feminism is to destroy male icons and symbols of masculinity in order to reduce the elements of masculinity in men and make it easier to rule over them.

Ghostbusters
Doctor Who
Star Wars
Star Trek
Oceans (film series)
Sherlock Holmes

Etc...

She won’t get fired and if she did, who do you think they’ll replace her with? Probably a Black Muslim lesbian.

Thats fucking hillarious.

Kathleen instantly thinks hes talking about her and gets defensive.

He then claps his hands and she wakes up.

She couldnt care less about star wars. And is blatantly incompetent. She thinks everything lucas is talking about is boring.

This is true. The age of manchild is upon us

Goal of women user.

They'll replace her with the same people she gets for directors; spineless people who shut the fuck up and do what they're told.
Bit of poetic justice, at least.

women arent particularly interested in the canon let alone the franchise as a whole, so they dont really care if they destroy something, especially when they see it as progressive and refreshing. something that will get them a news article about how they are paving the way for the new world with such progressive thinking

on another note. her face is just infuriating

Because she's a nasty horsefaced bitch.

Because they weren't the product of masturbatory feminism

She's Jewish and a woman

Or they have inverted the good evil paradigm presenting that which is evil as the highest good.

Their devil worshiping satanists. They serve their father the devil.

Just like Sodom. God ordained marriage, and by the time the devil had total control,

>every man of the town surrounded Lots house demanding to forcebly rape his male guests, the angels. At this horror lot offers his own daughters for abuse by the Mob but they deny him demanded they be allowed to rape the men.

Total satanic inversion. They wouldnt even sleep with women anymore. Only gay sex. The devil always works the same way.

Obi wan was a stronger jedi and he died in the shittiest way possible too, this isn't new.

>Why the fuck did George put her in charge?

I believe there was blackmail, but not enough to actually force the sale. Disney needed Kathleen Kennedy. Once they brought Lucas to the table with the threat of extortion, they used Kennedy to push him over the edge and convince him that selling was his best option:
>Think of your legacy
>Think of the fans who'd be disapointed
>You're getting up in there in age, George, and to be honest, you can't rely on your children to manage your company after you're gone.
>Sell Lucasfilm to Disney, put me in charge. Unofficially, you'll still have creative control. I promise.
>Trust me.

After the sale went through, Lucas realized that he had been betrayed. Kathleen Kennedy was loyal to Disney and had no intention of keeping him involved. Everyone should watch the interview between Lucas and Kennedy, which took place after the sale. Kennedy appears smug, confident and in control. Lucas comes across as defeated, pleading and miserable. Although he does make several thinly veiled swipes at "greedy, selfish and evil people."

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5TGJquhP1s

Some people claim Lucas sold for the money. This is a weak argument since $4 billion was a low-ball offer and Lucas gave the proceeds to charity immediately after the sale.

Some people claim Lucas sold in order to stick it to annoying fans. This argument is weak because Lucas was never bothered by negative fan reactions before.

Lucas built and spent his career opposing the Hollywood studios system and repeatedly stated he would never sell or give up creative control to Star Wars. Yet here we are. When Bob Iger became CEO if Disney in 2005, he told the board that he would pursue an aggressive acquisition campaign that included Marvel, Pixar and Lucasfilm. 7 years later, he had George Lucas accepting the deal he swore he'd never even consider.

>Luke Skywalker presented as a 60 year old virgin who screwed up the galaxy by attempting to murder his nephew and then ran off like a little pussy letting it fall into shit so he could drink freshly squeezed alien milk
>reveres

Sneaking in his bedroom at night. It was a rape allegory.

They made luke skywalker a rapist.

This is the only correct answer

I know this is pasta, but george definitely knew.

He basically calls them evil people who think they are good, or pretend to be good knowing they are evil.

And he was right.

They had dirt on one of his kids.

These people are animals.

I think it was his interview with Charlie Rose where he says he sold Lucasfilm so that the employees could keep their jobs and keep working. He had no intention of making films for wide release but just "personal films". Since this would bankrupt the company and put people out of a job he sold it. I think I heard elsewhere that one of the conditions of the sale was that all the lucasfilm employees got to keep their jobs or something like that, and not just be replaced by Disney people

>muh male franchise

they're family movies, deal with it nerd

Women are the bane of a man's existence.

>The goal of feminism
you need to go deeper

the goal of jewery is enfeeblement, de-evolution of goys so they create elaborate schemes to achieve it, ONE OF WHICH is telling women they are powerful and that they should put man down

Bane?

DOCTOR PAVLEENA? IM CIS

Women literally can't compete with men, in any field or industry that is competitive.

The end goal of feminism is to de-value masculine traits like competitiveness, aggression and conflict , the exact same traits that let them destroy women in pretty much every field and built modern civilization and technology.

If you can't beat men, you make the men into women and you make it illegal and or socially unacceptable to display any male traits.

If you think this is bullshit then how do you explain the push to make the most masculine trait of all, the need to reproduce, illegal and socially unacceptable by changing the legal definitions of rape and making hitting on women "morally" wrong.

>I think I heard elsewhere that one of the conditions of the sale was that all the lucasfilm employees got to keep their jobs or something like that, and not just be replaced by Disney people

Except that didn't happen.

She's part of the Dark Side

Yes, and add to that the disturbing milking scene, you have to wonder how fucked in his head is Rian Johnson. I mean any decent person would see how gross and inappropriate all of this is, not Rian or any of the fags who work at Lucasfilm. Absolute madness. they were so persuaded that all the disneyfags will fall in love with the pink haired cunt and the Reylo romance that they would forget about that old silly man that brought order and justice to the galaxy 30 years ago.

Jesus Christ, seeing Kathleen Kennedy's face in motion, it's like Brianna Wu or some shit.

Why would A family man want their son exposed to this?

Its not a family movie: its fucking poison.