What would you have done if you were in his position?

What would you have done if you were in his position?

Give the females genitals but not the males.

give all of them pussy, but only if I am there

fpbp

what would u do then?

>realize that they are sentient beings
>create a "heaven" for them when I'm not playing so they can enjoy themselves, let them indulge in their desires
>when I am playing the game, they'll be more willing to play along.

Maybe give them stuff to do instead of being a complete evil tyrant and torturing them into submission. Plus give them poon and weens so it would have been more likely for them to have sex with you then.

In fact I'd have probably scrapped the LARPing and just made a harem.

If I knew they were as smart as the Voyager Doctor I would make sure they were OFF when I was away. And locking yourself in a computer you can't get out of unless everything works 100% of the time is also a bad idea.

Not been in a shitty Star Trek ripoff, rewritten their code to make them into different personalities.

cuck

nuke em and go play a better game

>can fuck anyone you want just by getting their DNA and coding them to want your dick
>chooses to LARP Star Trek instead

Absolutely infuriating

Triple blowjobs every night

Spawn three of that 10/10 tall blue qt and have them dom me. Diamonds rn.

>code them to want your dick
Citation needed

Couldn't they have just referenced the show? Seems odd they wouldn't be allowed to
Does the show happen on an alternative reality or something?

not made the AI suffer, I know they're AI. Fuck you cunts for saying "well they're just programs". Ignoring the fact they have feelings, they feel suffering, pain. They're sentient beings.

sexy alien/elf orgies

>Make the boss guy act like his characterfrom It's Always Sunny
>Make the indian guy be a beta who makes stereotypical jokes about his country
>Make the chocolate lady act like a stereotypical sassy black woman who is married to the other black man who is always tired of that shit
>Tie up the other 2 chicks and rape them while I watch the sitcom

>Antagonist is a sociopathic incel nerd
>Sup Forums immediately identifies with him

Of course I can relate. Reality has made me cruel.

I'll stick to genuine fantasies like an actual Star Trek show. Except I will have my waifu with me and the tech will be way less retro. Also none of the aliens will look scary since I don't wanna have a heart attack. Actually instead of being the captain I would be some dude in the engineering room. But I would still have a waifu and there'd be a holodeck so me and my waifu could go on vacation when we're off the clock.

erase memories of the 'real world' make them think this is the only place they can be.

they try to make the best out of it by making me happy.

>create a "heaven" for them when I'm not playing so they can enjoy themselves, let them indulge in their desires

This is the best solution. Imagine a heaven where you're God. If you're not some repressed faggot who despises his peers, you could live out every fantasy you could ever dream of with this tech

Give everyone genitals except the nigger.

>more likely

>god of his own universe
>still has to play games to get pussy

I wouldn't have made them self aware. No memories and willing spacefleet officers

Same thought hit me with White Christmas cookies.

Why do they have to live out their life in a empty white room?
Why not make it enjoyable?

given the females genitals and a desire to keep me fucked and blowed

switch to 2% chocolate milk

Im talking real sadist shit, seeing as how you cant actually die id program them to stab me while fukkim my neghole with huge dillies an shit.