Sex and drugs are good

>Sex and drugs are good
>Satan and the demons are good guys, not to mention he's transgender
>God is evil
>Outcasts of society were the good guys all along

Anyone who denies that Netflix is pursuing a liberal anti-christian SJW agenda is rotten to the head

>alt-right nazis on Sup Forums preaching morality

give demon gf

t. Baizuo

>alt-right nazis

You forgot to add russian hackers as your memecode you shitlord

>God is evil
God reset the world at the end so god is good.

morality is fluid cis

Every single time an empire grows too large, this kind of degeneracy pops up. It's a tale as old as time run by an order as old as time.

Humans are not allowed to progress beyond a certain point before being blown back to the stone age.

>failing to understand a simple cartoon
Holy shit, literally kill yourself.

Nagai is so awesome he invented giant robots, guro and SJW storytelling.

I don't know but all their documentary series are garbage. They are just repeating the same questions to drag the show to the 45 minute mark, and then they ''answer'' it ambiguously.

It's a wholly unchanged Japanese product, they don't give a fuck about SJWism, they just had an idea they thought was interesting.

Also angels/demons are genderless in the bible. You can't be a transgender devil.

>sex and drugs are good
Everyone who does either mutated or does, pretty sure the message is a negative on that
>Satan
>good
Where is that coming from
>god is evil
Where is that coming from
>Satan is transgender
Hermaphrodite you dumb trumptard

>"God" is evil

The real Christians figured that out a long time ago my dude.

oh yeah a bunch of sexually ambiguous angels, like Michael, Gabriel, Raphael. Yeah, no gender intended there, no sir.

>series is called crybaby
>makes nazis cry

Really makes you think

just turn your soul off bro

So if I call a rock "Steve" it's now a real boy? Fuck off. They are masculine names but that doesn't mean shit in a genderless society such as the host of heaven.

Stories can just be narrated from a certain viewpoint, without pursuing any agenda, you know?

>Trans people worry not! Your soyhero is here to defend your rights!

Holy shit the absolute state of leftards

The bible sees gender as a means to procreate only, sex beyond that is sinful. So why would they make their divine race, one that doesn't need to procreate because they just are and are perfect, a race that had junk in the trunk?

What is up with Japan and the God is evil trope?

Westeners tend to do stupid shit under the pretence that "God told me so". It's always monotheistic God that is evil.

Good question but the context of that final battle in persona 5 where you save Christmas by shooting god in the face with the help of Satan was pretty great

Christianity is to them what the Norse or Greek pantheon is to westerners. An interesting mythos to explore in weird ways. They don't give a fuck because culturally it means nothing to them.

Westerners depict Zeus more as a cow fucking senile old man than the wise all father he is to the religion he's from.

Yeah, the fact that this shit is produced by Netflix and not some nip jip mumbo jumbo gook doesn't matter... Sure thing

Yeah fuck Netflix for not censoring their content and the creators, it's absolutely haram.

>Zeus
>wise all father

Zeus raped everything in sight in Greek mythology

So did Greeks, they fucked little boys because that's their culture.

>Moving goalpost
Why are leftards so whiny

What goal posts, we were talking about why japan depicts god as bad, and you started crying about Netflix.

By the way, the source material for the animu is the old testament so it's just as much an indictment of Muslim and Jewish faiths since they use the old testament too.

Reminder that Go is a huge homosexual

Most of that shit was in the manga back in the fucking 70s you idiot.

Shitposting aside, is this worth a watch or not

>thinly veiled Sup Forums thread
MODS

yeah, the last episode felt ripped straight from the manga.

And I assume you have problems with Berserk's morality too huh faggot

Berserk don't undermine masculinity, this garbage should be banned

>Berserk don't undermine masculinity
Hahaha, look at this homo. Guts literally gets ass raped all his life.

>>Sex and drugs are good

actually it's depicted as the opposite.

>>Satan and the demons are good guys, not to mention he's transgender

Nope, because Satan hasn't feelings until the end, when he understands he lost what is most precious for him. Demons just care about eating and fucking.

>>God is evil

In the end God cancels what's left on earth but recreate the whole system: this means giving another opportunity. So he can't be evil and the message itself is really christian.

>>Outcasts of society were the good guys all along

Except there are traitors among them as seen in every side (Xenon betrays Satan, humans betray themselves).

>missing the point of the story so hard

Griffith is an evil, sissy, gay hooker and Gut's still gets cucked by him and spends his childhood getting raped and spends the rest of his life being an angry virgin/cuck. Really strong masculine characters.

>Christ-cuck
lol
also
>A N I M E
fucking lmaoooo

>Berserk don't undermine masculinity
ok buddy

So is it another retelling or they kind of moving along finally?

Youre wrong.
Genesis 6 talks about angels having sex with humans.
And the bible references sex inside marriage as an act of love, one that does not have to be done only for the purpose of recreation, but for pleasure too.
The poems written by Salomon talk about this.

Right, I'm sure your a stunning paragon of masculinity user.

I fucking hate Christians. Use to bully and beat up a Mormon kid in high school cause he was such a faggot.

More Christian bashing the better in my opinion, nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.

After the fall of Sodom and Gomorrah in the book of Genesis non-procreational sex became Sodomy which was a sin.

what's the "alt-right"?

he killed him and then went to become a man who cuts elephant sized monsters in half
he was an edgy shit as a teen and young adult but now he's a guy you would definitely buy a beer if he wasn't constantly pursued by fucking demons that eviscerate every minor character who acts friendly with him

A bunch of thin skinned authoritarian loving cucks that project their cuck mentality onto everyone else.

>getting blacked by ultra-tyrone makes you a man
nice logic senpai

You do realize that those names were adopted to western males lot later than the angels were named like that?
This is the most retarded post ever

>Every single time an empire grows too large, this kind of degeneracy pops up. It's a tale as old as time run by an order as old as time.
>Humans are not allowed to progress beyond a certain point before being blown back to the stone age.

And yet China endures

Sodomy in the bible refers to anal.
Proverbs 5:15-19 and Song of songs both refer to sex in an way that makes it sound like something more than a method of procreation, an act of love.
But in all honesty, the Bible is unclear in some ways.
The bible tells you to not be like the pagans, to treat your wife with respect when it comes to sex.
But I dont know if it means not having sex with her for pleasure, or if it refers to the way in which you have sex with her.

nice job ignoring literally everything I said, faggottron

but that sounds exactly like the left

>Guts got raped
>needs the help of a little girl in order to get on with his quest and losing himself
>the bad guy who fucked everyone over is effeminate sissy faggot who did everything cause guts gave him blueballs
>guts literally gets cucked
We talking about the same berserk?

Do you seriously believe that those names are etymologically and explicitly gendered in the Hebrew? Nigger, get an education.

You are fucking retarded. Half of this isn't even remotely in the show, you dumb tool.
Giving retards keyboards was a mistake

It also describes you too. You share more in common with SJWs than you think.

>Satan is a good guy
Fuck that, he rebels against god for trying to exterminate the demons that evolved on earth, god spanks satan and puts him and what’s left of the demon race in time-out buried under Mount Everest. 65 million years later Satan awakes and finds humans crawling over the earth and decides to genocide us all in order to reclaim the earth for demonkind. Satan becomes a human to learn our weakness and falls in love with a boy named akira (who becomes devilman) and learns too late that by wiping out humanity makes him no better than god. Satan cries over a dead Akita and God resets time so Satan has to suffer that same tragic epiphany and experience for eternity.

Meh. It is just Japanese.

>Also angels/demons are genderless in the bible.
Oh shit. Someone who actually read and understands the Bible, not just thumps it.

the angry manchild said, after watching an anime that went over his head.

based Zeus

>God is evil
Did you even watch it, you inbred?

All Netflix anime is SJW garbage. LWA had no fanservice, no panty shots, and forced lesbians. Fuck off.

>Sex and drugs are good
They are not portrayed as good
They are not
>God is evil
He is not
>Outcasts of society were the good guys all along
They are not

What did you mean by this retarded shitpost?

t. thin skinned cuck

>and forced lesbians
First of all, that's my fetish. Second of all, it's an all girl school there aren't a lot of boys to choose from.

>unironically defending Kike-on-a-stick-tianity
Christendom is fundamentally incompatible with the Alt Right

Nazis hate the alt-right over anything else, they are jewish shills that happen to dislike niggers

Yes and Nazis hate Christianity bevause it's not Norse paganism so I don't know why the children ITT are whining

Why are you people so fucking retarded? What happened to the world? Every retard thinks they are smart enough to voice their retarded ""opinion"" while all they do is embarrass themselves

babies first Devilman adaptation

>
norse and greek pantheons are aryan and western, christianity isnt, it's semitic

This has to be the dumbest post I read all day

>Satan exterminates the human race
>Satan is a good guy
pick one

I wasn't talking about geographical relation, I'm talking about cultural relation. Japan doesn't give a fuck about the actual faith of Christianity/Judaism/Islam in the same way as people in the west don't give a fuck about the actual faith of Norse/Greek mythology. It's just a bunch of stories with enough lore and interesting aspects to explore fictionally.

t. was raped by a Mormon in his highschool bathroom

>I believe in passè political dogma

get with the times, grandpa

>No fanservice
>Yuri scenes
>SJW

Are you retarded? LWA isn't even a Netflix production. Its English dub is though.

>God kills everyone apart from one family that build a boat
God's the good guy?

>soyspacing
>defending a Semitic nonwhite desert religion
Toppest of keks

Diffence

Previous anime featured in Netflix are those whom Netflix bought their distribution rights

Devilman and Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 are officially backed by Netflix tho

>Castlevania
>Devilman
>Seven Deadly Sins

Netflix just really hate christianity, doesn't they?

So does Richard Spencer, Andrew Anglin, Sam Hyde, and the rest of the Alt Right but I guess it's ok when they do it huh :^)

What about Seven Deadly Sins is Christianity, let alone anti-Christian? It's a nickname for the group you dumb fuck.

>reddit spacing
>awful spelling and grammar
>being an ironic bible thumper for contrarian purposes
Just fuck right off.

Devilman is old school shit, if i'm thinking of the right anime

You are. OP is a faggot as usual.

>He still cries over lost elections
B-but it was her turn

Satan is literally the villain

I'm not even American retard. But whatever, just keep pretending that everyone who points out that you're a retarded fat incel loser must be an evil Hillary supporter.

He looks like an angel, why? Are japs and Netflix trying to rewrite the Good Book?

>He still cries over lost elections
B-but it was the Jews and the Marxist Muslims.

Truly angelic.

Satan was an angel, retard.

Ted Cruz was the christian-right candidate and he lost though.

this show is fucking crazy