Lindsay Lohan Is Campaigning To Play Joss Whedon’s Batgirl

cinemablend.com/news/1826990/lindsay-lohan-is-campaigning-to-play-joss-whedons-batgirl

I thought Joss got added to The List? Will he ever work again after he got #MeToo'd?

>Batgirl
>girl
She looks like she could be Batgirl's Alfred

Isn't she writting sequel to Mean Girls?

>lohan
>batgirl

M'ashallah

I thought he just cheated on his wife with some female actresses?

YIKES, maybe she could play Batgirl's grandma or her druggie aunt

She can't pillowtrade just like any other actress?

Well if she's willing to work with Joss "suck my dick or we done" Whedon then more power to her.

>only 2k retweets

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Please don't put this in a tight-fitting leather suit

isnt she too white for the role?

>NO ONE IS SELLING THIS COKE TO POOR CHILDREN CREEPS LET THAT BE LESSON FOR YOU

BRUCE IT'S ME BARBARA

>gingers
>white

>actresses
>singular

>Lohan first sued the two back in 2014, when she claimed that the character Lacey Jonas in Grand Theft Auto V “incorporated her image, likeness, clothing, outfits, clothing line products, [and] ensemble,” as well as her “signature peace sign pose,” without permission.
Judging by this picture, I'd say that Michelle Rodriguez has a better chance of winning this lawsuit.

It was this picture she claimed they used her likeness for. The court basically took one look at the picture and told her she doesn't look anything like Kate Upton.

Lohan is a legit insane crazy person.

Considering who Hollywood put in to play Lara Croft, I think Lohan is almost a shoe-in.

>disney keeps churning out drug addicted whores
Is this just women or is disney partially to blame?

>2018
>Actors no longer audition for roles, but rather "campaign" for them on social media

they still do auditions and shit like that. Only the big names can get away with those meme campaigns.

fridge with big nattys

i want to fuck that fridge

Sometimes it works. And sometimes it's better if actor is really interested in role and is excited to play character than just hiring someone famous who's in only for paycheck.
I don't want Lohan as Batgirl but if she was casted, it might help her. She would have to get clean and fit.

Tina Fey wrote Mean Girls though

Yeah, but I read that she is writting screenplay for sequel, expects every actresss to return and expects it to be super sucessfull.

Please Lindsay stop, you're already dead.

>by their fruits ye shall know them

>campaigning

More like sucking every cock in the thirty mile zone.

Annalise will be the one right?

Also unironically I think the harry potter guy could be a decent nightwing.