GO FUCK YOURSELF, PSYCHO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have never understood why Sup Forums hates this movie. It is one of the greatest main stream movies ever made.

JANEY, THEY ARE FREAKS!

>tfw no shallow angrybunny gf

American pie?

American (underage) Beauty

No American psycho

it was literally my favorite movie as a teenager for like 4 years but now it's weird to look back on ("the words 'your daughter is dating a drug dealer and will run away' might sound weird but let's put it in context and it's actually beautiful"). Also looking back now i dont remember Janey being so fucking hot.

It relies on some really trite "american dream" deconstruction cliches. Soldier man is manly because he's actually gay etc ("you must respect authority, boy! There are rules, you need discipline" is so bad and boomer liberal. It's like a conservative writing a hippie going "we must have no limits and become sissies for black men").

it's a ultra liberal-minded but Lester doesnt fuck this cute little mong bunny cunt? cmon...

And also why the fuck would a rich dude wanna bang Annette Benning lmao jesus christ

Mena was a qt, now, not so much.

she's still hot as shit with a perfect ass, but goddamn i really didnt appreciate back then how cutey she was

>this cunny turns on ur stereo after a gruff soldier just kissed u. wat do?

What’re ju talking about? She looks hot as a middle aged woman

forgot pic

she had a short appearance in the psych christmas movie

She was so fuckable in that film. Cute, flirtatious minx with a thicc ass? Yes please. I don't care that it was all an act in the end and she was a virgin, she clearly wanted the dick so give the lady her wish.

Even in context, this is fucking gay lmao

>huh hey Ricky you autistic retard, mind rolling that joint not between my legs right beside my chair?

"omg the military man thought he was sitting on his lap fucking, but he was just sitting on his lap with pants on"

I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden, baby

Is that the American Trilogy?

>Kevin Spacey tries to fuck a highschooler
He was telling us all along

>make a movie about how you shouldn't chase after people younger than you and homophobia is wrong
>star turns out to be a gay pedo

do americans really treat their fathers like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

i used to think it was understandable as a teen, he wanted a hotfuck slut jumping on his cock like a filthy little whore and the fantasy is ruined by a girl who needs care and is a whole other thing

but holy shit, was he wrong in not fucking that tight little puss

>huh actually, older men spending time with young teens isnt a sexual thing, stop being so weird! It's just a innocent thing

Quads confirm, please preserve the beautiful bond of inter-generational friendship!

>I'M A BAD LITTLE GIRL!
yeah ok you wouldnt fuck her, sure

Sorry sweetie I'm taking over your roles now

>needing a butt stunt double for a upskirt shot

that wasn't her??

i jerked off way too many times for that shot of her falling on her skates but yeah might have been a double

in comparison with how the average dad is treated in movies and sitcoms Lester is a goddamn rock star in this movie

only after he dies

the moment he breaks the plate and lives like a manchild because everything is meaningless and futile the movie starts to like him

(which is pretty juvenile tho)

it's pretty impressive how such a low key moment like "dude sings in his car" (in the half point of a little family drama) feels like such a freeing big climax

that and him working out to rock after Benning loses