Why did Bojack Horseman go full SJW in third season?

Why did Bojack Horseman go full SJW in third season?
>constant feminist propaganda
>constant remarks against white men
>poor excuses to show minorities like gays, asexual people...
>everything bad that happens is a man's fault

Was it just a publicity stunt to attract more people to the show? Because for me this show is fucking dead. I am not against gays or any minorities, but when activism is forced like it was in this show it sucks. The show had an interesting premise, but all went to shit now.

We should alert Sup Forums and /r9k/ to this injustice against the white race and masculinity

I couldn't get past episode one.
>look at me! I'm sad and depressed! Also, I am a horse
>hi, I'm the horse's waste of space roommate! I am pathetic as well!
Garbage

triggered?

Is it triggered to care about the genetic fitness of my peoples? To care about the Will of my white forefathers? Triggered to want human decency over degeneracy and interracial mixing?
Maybe it's time you fuck off back to plebbit if you can't handle the redpill and a virtuous soul

I wonder if they feel dumb yet for pushing their chips in with asexuals now that those people are basically considered a joke among most feminists/sjws

Found the nazi

wtf, i thought you were being ironic.
I thought you were insinuating I was a butthurt white man or something...
Sup Forums never ceases to surprise me

We must secure enough hotpockets for the incel race

found the retard

You know someone's retarded when even after the show shows that the feminist character is selfish and almost always wrong they still think it's feminist propaganda.

cringe

I found Todd's story to be quite interesting. The explanation to why he is an asexual manchild turned out to be because...he is literally an asexual manchild. Developing sexuality is a huge part of changing from a child into an adult ... Todd will never make that change because he never becomes a sexual animal. He's like a tadpole that never turns into a frog. - like a axolotl, which is exactly the animal they paired him up with in the show .... Very clever. And really quite tragic, when you think about it.

they got a decent following and immediately went into preach mode

he drank to much soy is why

>Why did Bojack Horseman go full SJW in third season?

It was always full-SJW, you just stopped being entertained by it and started to notice it agenda.

>wahhhhh waaahhhh my cartoon is attacking me! I feel attacked

got these snowflakes are annoying.

Season 2 was garbage so I stopped there, how many seasons is it up to now?

Making Todd asexual basically wrote him off the show. He will be there doing his antics next season but like where can they even go with his character now.

They are up to 4 now. And being perfectly honest found season 4 a lot better than 3.

This post is marxist propaganda pushing an anti white agenda. Do not read it.

kAJIGGERED

This, Bojack is actually red pilled as high hell, they just pay homage to Libs on the surface but constantly satirize them subtly

it's still a nightmare of a show

Amazingly Bojack's season 2 was one of my favorite season's of television of all time, while season 3 was easily the worst season of television I have ever watched.

If anything should've written him off was the Todd episode where he misses the orchestra gig after realising he can have time for himself and not live subject to the needs and whims of others. But he's still there funny as always