What if Obi-Wan was female?

Would it make any difference in prequel storyline?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ofzE4zn_4Zw?t=12
youtube.com/watch?v=HMUKGTkiWik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I LOVED YOU ANAKIN, LIKE A MOTHER

Not really because there was no point at which Obi-Wan's sex mattered in the story. Some people though might find it slightly unbelievable for the character dynamic to remain intact. I would be one.

They'd be no bants

>caring about the prequels in any way

>YOU TURNED HER AGAINST ME
How would that work

Well, she'd still be a jedi. Or, hot lesbian sex.

We need to make a petition for this to happen, finally end NUwars forever by gender bending the characters.

>A woman putting up a lightsaber fight with Darth Vader or even Anakin Skywalker

If female Obi-Wan lasted more than a minute in a fight against Anakin/Vader, she'd be considered a massive Mary-Sue. There comes a point when their sheer strength would overpower her.

inb4 Rey vs Kylo. Kylo wasn't trying to kill Rey, so he wasn't going all-out, whereas Anakin vs Obi-Wan were always fights to the death.

>anakin gets milkies from mommy kenobi
>never becomes darth vader
>fulfils the prophecy
>kills sheev and destroys the sith
>brings balance to the force

I want this

>What if Obi-Wan was female

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

liam neeson is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with liam barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

ONLY CIS WHITE MALES DEAL IN ABSOLUTES

>I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

Eh the novelizations from the prequels, Clone Wars, etc all describe Obi-Wan as a defensive tactical fighter and I think it could be made to work. Show FemKenobi leading Anakin/Vader around, never trying to match him blow for blow and slipping around him while he gets more enraged. Would make a good leadup to the high ground scene.

>There comes a point when their sheer strength would overpower her.
So is Yoda a massive Mary Sue?

what if ben and anakin were female?
>have I ever tell you the story about your mother
>we were besties, shared everything, makeup, shoes, we even bought made matching lightsabers!
>one day I when I was having my period I was out of Tampax so I used the force to talk with Anna Kinna and asked if she could swing by drug store and pick some tampax oh and maybe some Kleenex. She was a good girlfriend.

MOMMY

But who would have played Granny bee in the original?

>Strength
>Weightless LIGHT Sabers.

lol. Rey is a mary sue for having zero training, not for being a women.

>sexual tension between female Obi-Wan and Anakin
>Female Obi-Wan letting Padme die for real instead of pregnancy complications
>Female Obi-Wan letting Anakin burn in lava because he doesn't love her.

Damm I want this now

fuck I want that now

absolutely if you are a right wing, neo nazi, trump supporting gamer gating bigot manbaby neckbeard piece of shit

normal people would realize it would make no difference and it would be an innovative, risk taking development MUCH needed in today's world, where the all white all alt-right New order needs to fucking go.

>Weightless lightsabers

Nigger, what? They clearly have some mass to them if one lightsaber will block another. Do you think a woman would be able to withstand a barrage of attacks like this?

youtu.be/ofzE4zn_4Zw?t=12
0:12

Female Obi-Wan X Anakin /ss/ NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=HMUKGTkiWik

The sass would have been even cuter.

>There comes a point when their sheer strength would overpower her.

>Jedi use force which allows them to manipulate all matter in the universe depending entirely on "force mastery" which involves mostly meditation and being composed and confident as fuck
>can jump 10 times their height
>can accelerate to the point they are only a blur
>can crash metal with their will

>"YOU CANNOT WIN I HAVE HIGHER MUSCLE MASS AND DENSITY!"