Will this be his year?

Will this be his year?

I hope he's okay

brendman

>naming it "Trust" so JUST edits are easier
have memes become self aware?

is he looking for a place to crash?

Is this recent? He looks fatter in OPs pic than this.

His back is destroyed, you can tell by how he holds himself.

gira is looking pretty big

he looks pretty intimating here to be honest. if a black guy got pulled over and this was the cop who showed up at his window, he'd probably shit his pants

>t-thanks for sticking by me, F-Frazierheads!
>2018 w-will be my year! I’m m-making a comeback!
>#frasier2018

is that Big Hoss?

His alimony ends this year and the crown officially gets passed to that Tyrese Gibson nigger.

Don’t worry lads Brendankino is coming.

F R A S E R H E A D S 2 0 1 8

He looks like he's had enough of your memes

Fraser should be Batman. Unlike Affleck he actually knows what pain is.

jej

>His alimony ends this year

I doubt it, I think you mean his child support
But even if his kid turns 18 he'll still ask him for money on top of university tuition.. because I there's no way he's going to community college

It’s too late. The damage has been done. Brendy’s rep has been destroyed by the memes, and he is forever cursed

Alright,Del Boy?

No he should be Luke Skywalker

I hope he has sex with that woman sitting next to him in the show

and in real life

No, it’s his alimony as well. He’s free of all financial responsibilities relating to his ex wife later this year. I think it was settled in June.

I had a dream where 50 cent offered Brendan 1 million dollars to do P90x. It was really cucky and Brendan went through it and came out looking unjusted.

Brenaissance is coming

He’s been getting more and more steady work for the past 3 years. Only a matter of time until he makes it big again.

Yeah, I’m thinking he’s back.

Wasn't he hired by India to do a commercial where he played a James Bond type character. It's a year or two old. Am I going crazy?