>Art book "Art and Origins" available for pre-order
abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Graphic novel "Anti-Gravity" available for pre-order
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eo3LKTFjJxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gLnRdrxRN5k
youtube.com/watch?v=ky5kjdHHBX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

furst fur jaspurr

Post cute Lapis x Steven pics/fics/greentexts. Especially Yandere Lapis

When you think about it, every edition is a Lapis edition.

IT WAS A

What is the matter, little one? Are you lost? Why don't you come with me...

WHO /JASCON/ HERE?

I love Lapis lazuli

Innocent and precious

So I haven't watched SU since the Baseball episode with the Rubies but since the plot seems to be getting interesting, I decided to watch all of Season 4. Gotta say it's kind of annoying how they still cry for no goddamn reason. In the 4 episodes I watched someone always had to cry. I don't know, it still feels false and forced, like they want the viewers to get all sentimental for no reason. Also, Steven making Topaz betray the Blue Loli without even trying was pure bullshit but at least it didn't worked. So anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to see how much Steven has matured (If only his design weren't so inconsistent it makes him look younger than he actually is) and unlike half the board, I actually like Lars (He kind of reminds me a bit of myself) so I was happy to see that he wasn't as much of an asshole as he used to be and that he'll become more relevant from now on. But his death sure was lame, i've seen worse shit happen to other characters and they are just fine. Oh and Rose apparently not being the one to have killed Pink Diamond makes the story a bit boring but whatever, at least there are now more reasons to kill Yellow Diamond. So overall It was great and I would like to continue watching but I guess we are back to the waiting game right? as SU releases new episodes every 6 months.

S W O R D ?!

Handcuffed to Blue Diamond!

Why do I know find Lars so damn attractive now that he's pink?
He was just kind of cute before but now that he's a pink zombie I find him so damn hot why is this?

Post yellow diamond

please

GRAVEYARD SMASH

If Lars doesn't have a heartbeat, does that mean he doesn't have blood flow?

How is he going to get a boner? Poor Sadie.

>Fluorite will never crawl up your asshole, settle in your colon, engulfed in warm shit, and then defuse

gun

Not roses sword
youtube.com/watch?v=eo3LKTFjJxQ

Yellow Diamond x Blue Diamond is the patrician ship.

LIFE

Sounds illlegal.

I hope you're all having a great day

it is my dear child, well looks like it's time for a story.

let us begin!...

youtube.com/watch?v=gLnRdrxRN5k

>1/21

It's the scar nigga, scare are scientifically proven to make everyone hotter

This show is made by depressive bisexuals with anxiety disorders so they have a slanted view on such things

Do we have an official design for Pink Diamond yet?

First!

When will Steven realize that he can travel through Lion and out through Marge and be in the Simpsons where we can have all the seasons we want?

This show needs to stop dragging its mysteries on and on. I was okay with knowing that Rose shattered PD but not knowing the exact circumstances (yet), but now we're back to square one with not even knowing who did it. When you drag shit on like this and let fan speculation run wild, the eventual explanation usually feels anticlimactic.

What's worse is if they really do go with YD or WD being the culprit, that completely cheapens what they were trying to do with Rose (make her more nuanced/less perfect). I don't want the villains to be the ones who killed PD, that's boring and expected.

every thread until we die

What were they doing when they're teleported there? It looked like they were interrupted while kissing or something.

Will soon get an arc.

GOOD

Is it story time?

I never liked Lars' orange hair. He was pretty hot in the pilot.

Pink Lars is something special though.

He has a heartbeat, it's just super slow.

If Rose didn't kill Pink, who did?

Yeah sure, it'll be right after Garnet's

>yfw Yellow killed Pink so she could steal her girlfriend

>50 seasons of SU
I don't think I want that.

too little too late desu

What powers does he have?

>2/21

~ Let's begin! ~

before we start I must add that this edition is dedicated to my dearest child, Amazing Axolotl. well enough, let's begin!

So what was that gigantic statue or hologram of WD in homeworld? And what's its purpose?

Quickly, new thread!

GAUUAHAAAH NOT AGAIN

>Tfw can't draw for life

That is white diamond, she literally holds Homeworld together

Jasper is coming back to take a shit in YD's palanquin for helping murder her mommy

>Pink is still alive

youtube.com/watch?v=ky5kjdHHBX8

wtf, nigger, is this is joking? Why niggers do this?Why are they mocking these poor children? First Vox, now this one. Fuck you, slice

Oh no, I just had the most awful vision!

The new thread won't be created in time to be linked before the old one is archived!

Gems should carry their roommates

It's obvious that it's a ship. Also, confirms the gundam theory about Diamonds' ships combining. Although, I still have no idea how they'll present legs ship...

>Before fucking a dog and catching aids, Jasper served under the Diamond who killed her mom
lmao her entire life is a joke

>3/21

~ What are Gemstones? ~

Gemstones, everyone has seen them in jewelry to clothing and even in machines, they come in different shapes, colors and textures, but what are gemstones exactly? let's find out!

She wasn't present, so I wonder how she can be so strongly convinced about this.

In fact, will we ever see anyone else who was present at PD's shattering besides Eyeball and our Pearl(?)

If Yellow killed Pinky, what was the reason?

At least you're not the mspaint user who tried to make the "SJ" hand symbol.

Using some photo-editing, you can see an arm socket. This is definitely her ship. The armships connest into this, which confirms Pink Diamond's ship as legs.

Pink Diamond is a walking plot tumor because of how she contradicts the plot.

Diamonds are like millions of years old yet Pinkie only had one fucking planet recently ONE FUCKING PLANET.

>hurr they made her later
That cheapens the Diamond caste of gems seeing as how they are the rulers all of them should have been made at the same time.

Killing of Pink Diamond for drama was dumb she should have stayed alive for sake of all four diamonds existing

So was PD's Pearl a traitor?

so, I can't believe Rose had a zombie army of moving portals for keeping her shit hidden

top class storytelling 10/10

Gems should fight over Steven.

Would Steven get along with Orel?

This thread is dumb as shit goddamn

why do you care, they're all huge faggots either way.

Sugar said Garnet is the most developed character and will not get an arc.

Lars shows it's never too late! NEVER TOO LATE!

No new episodes until August/Fall, apparently. Though I'd keep an eye out for tomorrow's event with Rebecca as well as SDCC 2017 in July, if there's going to be an SU panel there.

ok, if Yellow Diamond wanted Pink Diamond dead, what was the reason of the betrayal?

Pink Diamond was a inside job

yellow smello killed pinky because pinky stinky

Yeah that was the joke little buddy

It's a fetish thread so I didn't click

>unlike half the board, I actually like Lars

Youd be surprised to find most of the board loves him now

Would you rub Lars soft pink feet?

And....?
Where's your contradiction?

YD shattering Jasper WHEN

Why Earth so super-special-awesome-sauce while homeworld is such a worthless pile of dried up shit?

any new episode titles to look forward to?

t. Thing.

Wait what? Where was it stated we won't be getting episodes until than?

Rebecca hinted at the make a wish girl that the Diamond's ships combine to form a full body ship, so yeah

Sooooo.....
How come Homeworld has a breathable atmosphere? I could dismiss all the earlier gem locations having had breathable air composition and/or Steven only sort of needing breathable air due to being part gem, but there is no need for Homeworld to have the same, especially since it has been hollowed out for resources. The fact that Lars didn't asphyxiate as soon as they left the Diamond Court is too jarring for me...

The luminous Diamond!

just image having sex with her. You are cumming and she said "please be gentle, it's my first time with a human"

Lapis is so fucking fat.

gonna be sad to see this couple tear apart when BD learns more about PD's shattering.

You need air to talk, it carries sound or something idk

We need more Lars pink feet.

Is the skycow going again?

Poor girl, she just wants to know the truth, and now she may think her sister killed pink.

its kind of a tragedy at first, where Steven goes to presumably get killed because rose was convicted for killing PD, yet ironically the story that Homeworld told was incomplete and their planet happens to have it own rebels.

Sorry I'm very autistic.

Why didn't..,

His name was Lars of Beach city... He was a witcher; a professional robanoid slayer.

An unusual contract, to lift the curse that held a bunch of off-colored gems.

It was enough to spend his life with the gems. Year after year....

love you, user

Lars has always been attractive to me but ya that pink adds a little something

Don't feel bad, we're all autists here