Marvel tv show gets bad reviews

>Marvel tv show gets bad reviews
"RT doesn't mean anything, those critics are all bought and paid for, it's all a big conspiracy by (((Them))) and the Illuminati to make Marvel look bad!, Ironfist is kino"
>Marvel movie gets a good review
"See, Marvel movies are good! These reviews on RT prove it!"

How do you people look yourselves in the mirror?

>looking at a RT score at all
>judging a film before you watch it
>letting Sup Forums or Sup Forums or tumblr influence your film taste at all
I'm constantly angry.

>DC movie gets bad reviews
>"RT doesn't mean anything, those critics are all bought and paid for, it's all a big conspiracy by Marvel to make DC look bad! MoS/BvS/SS is kino!"

>DC movie gets a good reviews
>"See, DC movies are good! These reviews on RT prove it! Marvel BTFO! How can they ever recover?"

Really fires up the neurons.

fuck off back to Sup Forums

These past days have been really embarrassing for MCUcks.

Can we just agree that most of the recent superhero movies from both marvel and DC suck shit and are over rated?

>I....I know marvel is bad b...but lets agree that DC is bad too r...right?

First off, most people who watch MCU films don't know or care about the Netflix spinoffs because they don't have any visible impact on the film universe.

Secondly, a lot of the usual suspects shitting on the MCU came to Iron Fist's defense for some reason because "muh feminists" were giving it bad scores for stupid reasons like not hiring an Asian to play a character who isn't Asian.

You realize Sup Forums is more than just one other person, right? There's millions of people who visit this site every day. 10s of thousands to Sup Forums alone. Have you considered for a moment that maybe different people have different opinions?

nobody said iron fist was good, kill yourself dc shill. the vast majority of marvel fans were angry/disappointed that scott buck was announced as the showrunner because they knew how shit dexter was towards the end

danny is a fan favorite and more people where hyped for that show than cage or jones.

you fags are the ones saying RT was paid for because 3 dc films were all rotten now you're the one trying to use revisionist history, stop projecting and enjoy your movie that is supposedly good

oh wait you can't because you will be forever

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

actually,is the other side,if a marvel movie/show has a good review in that page,MARVEL PAID FOR IT

this is what i see more

>if you like the MCU you have to like everything done by it, if something is bad, it means that everything is bad

>if you like/dislike the DCEU you have to like/dislike everything on it, of something is good/bad it means that everything is good/bad

If anything, what I'm seeing is that MCU fans are less shitposters and triggered than DCEUcucks that are still triggered by the reviews and trying to convince people that the previous 3 movies are somehow decent.

The difference between them, is that the fans of the MCU are able to accept when something isn't decent, whIle DCEUfags throw a tantrum and defend literal shit.

Most people are sane enough to stay far away from this companywar bulshit tho, if the DCEU managed to make their first good film it is great, better for us, it won't change the fact that the previous movies are garbage. I hope that they learned from their previous mistakes ad made a better movie,and the reviews seem to indicate so, considering how much they bash Snyder and Goyer.

the difference is SJWs hated on Iron Fist and SJWs love WW

Nice Nickelodeon award fag!

>Ironfist is kino
Want to know how I know you're making shit up?

nice raspberry

I seem to recall that you had a nice sum of $40. Which reminded me of a certain site where you paid that much pay that much just to nominate a movie and vote. Whatever happened to that $40?

Go fuck yourself you friendless faggot cuckold

>"RT doesn't mean anything, those critics are all bought and paid for, it's all a big conspiracy by (((Them))) and the Illuminati to make Marvel look bad!, Ironfist is kino"
This has literally never happened. Least of all because they ARE them.

Who the fuck are you talking to? This the comics and cartoons board, buddy, if its not something animated or a comic book then get that shit out of here and put it where it belongs

>But its a movie/tv show about...!

I don't give a shit about the source material, unless its animated or its a western drawing of some kind then it's not Sup Forums (unless its MLP, then you REALLY need to get out of here with that shit)

Wow. It's actually amazing that triggered OP so bad they had to kill a thread for this faggotry.
Guess what OP...
>comics are for children
>getting buttblasted over brand wars is full pants-on-head retarded
>you are a sad pers on
>wonder woman is going to suck no matter what shit posts you flood this board with

You know what's amazing?
There's a Sonic the Hedgehog thread on the board right now. The fandom memetically famous for being unpleasable and autistic and obnoxious is managing a more civil and constructive discussion than moviefags.

Can you really blame DC/Marvel fans for being such angsty faggots?
Their entire medium is dying, comicbooks are on it's deathbed and superhero movies only have a few years left before the normalfags move on to something else.