I own a toy store

The Last Jedi toy sales have been laughable. I haven’t sold one Rey figure. Not. One.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4hNAji3lIGE
amazon.com/Star-Wars-Force-Awakens-General/dp/B00WO0A1E4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1515360644&sr=8-4&keywords=general hux
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you for your blog post toy seller.

>>>/toy?

do kids even buy toys any more?

proof that you own a toy store

proof my ass the thread

Proof? Anyone could be larping as a toy store visa

Best selling toys over the holidays?

Have you considered that you operate a hostile store that is unwelcoming to the good people that correctly enjoyed The Last Jedi(best Star Wars movie ever)?
#killalltoystoreowners
#theforceisfemale

you should be panicking because your not making money
hows the sell on the black guy and asian girl

>Rey and fin toys are always on sale
diversty is a meme

>diversity is an agenda*
ftfy

I dont apologise

The only TLJ toys that have had any interest are Kylo Ren and General Hux...both evil white males™

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4hNAji3lIGE

Whoa big news.

Now what little boy wouldnt want an action figure of a girl or a nigger and a latino that dont do shit?

Sure

Not even for the ol' hot glue treatment? I'm genuinely surprised

/toy/ solider here

>OP claims to own a toy store
>pic is a Disney Store exclusive
>either a scalper or Sup Forums

Ever molest kids like that guy on Different Strokes?

of course he did. why the fuck else would he work at a toy store?

>Rey-cism

Is there a "Rey and BBC" kit?

thats so strange.
sure toy sales are way down because kids have a lot more options, and sure star wars toys would see a simmilar slump, but Rey?
I would think if any one character could sell toys it would be her.

How are the Kylo Ren figures doing?

OK this just can’t be true. Why would anyone want a toy of General Idiot?

Intern at Disney here.

We fucked up and we know it. Management is freaking out.

can you prove that?

Look at the porg positioning in the background designed to boost those merchandising (((shekels))). Do jews even try to avoid living up to every stereotype?

shut up mark

You know a local mom and pop toy shop that most likely has to charge ridiculous prices because you cannot competition with the corporations. This is a sad truth you would have to come to realize eventually. People would always try to find things they seek for a cheaper price and avoid the more expensive stores. This is the reason why that Rey figure hasn't sold yet and not the reasons why you suspect.

That woman is a massive conservative and constantly whines about Rey being a Mary Sue like any fat male fan of this franchise.

how bout you send me some free toys then

>implying there's something wrong with being conservative
>being this ignorant of what a "Mary Sue" is even when you get two complete movies featuring the definitive Hollywood "Mary Sue" as the main character
Pic related.

See
Merchandise sales were bad because they failed capitalism 101. Most characters looks exactly the same as TFA, also toys these days have become so expensive and kids aren't buying toys anymore. Most adult collectors prefer the Bandai Figuarts line, which offers higher quality face printing tech and articulation at slight but affordable increase in price.

It has nothing to do with SJW bullshit

you poor poor bastard

Boys won't play with female toys and girls like oversexualized Barbies. Rey needs 80s Dolly Parton hair and boobs for girls to play with hair.

Who is second from left? Possibly big milkies.

>brick and mortar retail
>not dying

>kids
>playing with toys that dont have some gimmicky app function built in

kids? no.
numales that need a bunch of topical plastic toys to have in the background of their YouTube/twitch videos...yes

Erm the guy on Different Strokes owned a bike shop

This was taken last year at the exclusive private Archer School in Brentwood, California.
>[L to R] Archer seniors Billie Wakeham and Alex Sherman, Disney's Kathleen Kennedy, and Archer school director Elizabeth English, 26 April 2017.

Alt right pussies cry over literally everything

AHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU LOST
HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

To pose with Kylo.

This. /toy/'s had some informative posts on this over the last year. Core retail merchandise is overpriced and outmatched in quality by specialty licensee products. Also, very limited selection of droid figures and space vehicles compared to pre-Disney eras, and a very poor decision to push minor diversity characters instead of more interesting ones has lead to the predicted oversupply of so-called "peg warmer" action figures. The true market for both the actual films and merchandise remains the adult fan, which Disney management is learning the hard way.

amazon.com/Star-Wars-Force-Awakens-General/dp/B00WO0A1E4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1515360644&sr=8-4&keywords=general hux

See how he's twice the price of the rest of Black Series figures and about 2x the MSRP price on Amazon??

The main reason is that he's well sought online for toy customizer so they can put a Red Skull head over him, because Hasbro won't make a proper Nazi uniform for Red Skull and sell it as toys.

He's also severely undersupplied because Hasbro thought that this character gonna warm pegs. Instead we have bunch of Roses and Finns warming the pegs at retail

How are Marvel and DC figures selling?

I see a bunch at Big Lots.

Kathleen Kennedy here, this thread is a complete lie. Toy sales have been fantastic.

can you post some proof that you are in the toy selling business?

And he comes with a mouse droid. Half the General's buyers actually just wanted that little guy.

Which Star Wars stuff sells best?

#YouKnew

Truth is, fangirls pair him up with Kylo and I guess some buy his toys to make them fuck.

Anything that can be resold online at an outrageous premium. Not even kidding. Retail is serving a wholesale role with almost all collectible toys.

Everything from the originals and clones from the prequels. Everything from Nu Wars collects dust on the rack.

OT>Bad Guys>TCW/PT>Rebels>>>>>>ST

To add, the new movies have definitely re-energized the market for Star Wars stuff, but (as user pointed out) just not Disney Wars. New but retro toys (your Boba Fett, Stormtroopers, etc.) are selling very well, especially the nicer 6" (large) "Black Series" figures.

Fuck, marry, kill.

Yes! Tears of the purest schadenfreude from seeing SJWars tank as predicted.
>Hollywood: Wow, "Lady Ghostbusters" was a complete dumpster fire and we lost so much money just to spite fans. No one will make that mistake again soon.
>Disney: Hold my wine spritzer...

That's just the typical progression of a Hollywood marriage.

That's wild. Headswappers are a hidden audience/market.