Is it worth watching the rest?

Watching the first episode. Terrible animation, exposition dumbs, jap anime-tier pontifications. I only vaguely remember the original Devilman, but I don't remember it being this bland.

>jap anime-tier pontifications
I mean... it's an anime.

The Castlevania netflix anime/cartoon was halfway decent.

I noticed in the netflix preview the animation starts really good, I'm guessing thats the prologue or the series intro, Then it turns to shit which I'm guessing is what it mainly looks like

>Then it turns to shit which I'm guessing is what it mainly looks like

On the 2nd episode and yes, it seems like they're doing the bare minimum in terms of animation.

you're not missing out on anything special desu. it has its moments but it's ultimately mediocre and the poor pacing doesn't help.

What's with all the rapping nips? Do they even have inner city hardships to rap about?

This is like the 2nd netflix sponsored anime right?

Its souless

>Do they even have inner city hardships to rap about?
Japan isn't a Disney land that Paul Logan and anime make it out to be.

In the last episode Devilman conquers the heart of mankind by rapping out Satan and giving them hope

>Do they even have inner city hardships to rap about?
One episode starts with just that.

>Paul Logan

Why even mention him?

Anyway doesn't Japan have a decent welfare system and have the highest literacy ratings in the world as well as being like the tech capital?

>jap anime-tier
300 iq thread

I think so. They have other "netflix originals" but I think they only had a hand in producing this and Castlevania.

>Rap battle with satan.
I'm sure this concept has been actually done.

It might as well be. There's like 10 gun related deaths per year in Japan.
The worst neighbourhood in Japan is still infinity better than your average american ghetto.

Why is this shit so badly animated? Isn't this more than usual pittance that they get to animate something? I miss hand-drawn animation.

>pontifications
blame is a 3d anime, if that counts.

Then hang yourself because you get whatever is considered "fired" in japan because you don't stay up for 72 hours.

I think you replied with the wrong quote.

I decided to watch it after seeing it mentioned on Sup Forums and it's pretty trash so far. Animation and art is garbage, the story, pacing and characters are all trash, the themes it touches upon and how it does so is extremely basic.
The constant nudity makes it an easy watch but without it, it would have been a legit 1/10.

>The constant nudity makes it an easy watch but without it, it would have been a legit 1/10.

Is Japan STILL doing underage idol shoots? Christ on a bike.

i think you are right.
on a further note, the blamm anime is really good, if you liked the comics

I haven't read a manga in years.

Japan has its problems, but the kids in the animu are rapping about violence, drug abuse, and poverty; things which are all notoriously low in Japan.
They should be rapping about societal pressure and unrealistic work expectations, not nigger shit. It's absolutely unbelievable.

This.

Just wait Youtube clips of the better parts of it.

You are beat everyday by japanese bullys, they are very aggressive with beta males like me, they beat and no one care because it's not their business, often they end with Yakuza later. They very aggressive remember