Try to explain why this will be disney-marvels first giant capeshit flop without being racist

try to explain why this will be disney-marvels first giant capeshit flop without being racist

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowandact.com/chadwick-boseman-crowned-most-popular-u-s-actor-in-china-black-talent-does-sell-overseas
youtube.com/watch?v=pnY4YxzQhxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I honestly don't think it will bomb

But jumanji made money already

Ja hallo Hans how about you suck ahmed off, eh?

i have never heard of black panther

because niggers are ugly and smelly

It'll be a barely financially viable 6.5/10 so it will be lauded as a success

i've never seen any adverts of it and no one (even the marvel fans i know) talk about it

>Im Kino
You heard it here first, lads.

It won't flop. It will gross somewhere between 600-800 million, with the domestic take likely being higher than typically expected and the foreign take lower than normal.

I don't need to be racist. Asia will do that for me :^)

YOU STOLE MY JOKE

Nobody's heard of Black Panther and political polarization means people aren't going to go see it anyway like Guardians and Ant-Man for fear of being subjected to a 2-hour soapboxing of "BLACKEY GOOD WHITEY BAD"

The Chinese.

People's suspension of disbelief has limits

Nobody is interested in seeing a solo movie that will not remotely progress the character or the over-arcing storyline when Infinity War is out a month or two later.

Is Disney giving you neets the same aneurysm Trump is giving to liberals? This is getting ridiculous.

Nothing established in the MCU so far would justify an African city capable of having a force field around itself that keeps it invisible and simultaneously prevents it from being spotted by everyone.

Target audience is too poor to go to cinema

>without being racist
But this is the exact reason the media will give - nobody saw Black Panther because of the alt-right and Drumpf making everybody hate black people.

You're an idiot. Even if white families don't see the film it still won't do no worse than NWA

It flops
>White people made Black Panther fail
>Why Black Panther failed in Trump's America
>Racism!

It succeeds
>Yas kween
>Why Black Panther is important in Trump's America
>We comin for you whitey

It's not racism, they had marketed the movie only in america as a "diversity movie" mostly in media for niggers. They are wil use mostly panther and sci fi shit in international trailers hoping the marvel brand sells tickets, they hope other markets go for that, for a marvel movie, but they know (and that's why there's so few trailers) the more it looks like a black movie the less it will appeal to the international market.

It won't flop, the marvel brand is strong, but 650 millions is a decent number for the movie, the toys and merch will sell like shit.

I got completely burnt out on this expanded universe stuff back with The Winter Soldier so it's all a washed-out blur for me anyway.

Nobody want to see it regardless of what race they are, it looks boring, bland, generic and a rip-off of Iron Man just done without the talents of the actors.

This desu. Asians won't see it. But Americans being racist will be blamed for poor sales.

It's going to make a 60-80 million opening weekend. If it's good, it will make 300 million world wide total. Take what a normal non-avenger movie takes and add the Madea box office average which is about 20 million.
Probably less than Ant Man, but more here.

Screen cap this.

Shit wrong chart.

yes, that's why world wid

Niche character only aging neckbeards have actually heard of.

All I've got are those "Panther" gauntlets that one girl is wearing. Those look stupid as fuck. Main villain get's a version of the Panther suit. Other than that it looks pretty good to me.

>yes, that's why world wide sales will probably slump. I don't think Africa even has movie theaters.

how would it even make sense since wakanda is in the un

>$300m worldwide total
You're insane. It's not gonna make any less than $600m

It's the most bland of the capeshit series, its just a dude in a suit with claws. Suit with claws is more boring than shrinking suit, web suit or mega robot suit. Even dude with shield is more interesting. The marvel logo will still make it financially viable though.

KINO

I don't think it'll bomb, but if it does, it will be

Love Chadwick Boseman
shadowandact.com/chadwick-boseman-crowned-most-popular-u-s-actor-in-china-black-talent-does-sell-overseas

it's not gonna flop. early tracking has it around $90m on opening weekend. it prolly falls a bit short of that but it will be still be profitable. and this movie will have decent legs if received favorably, which is more likely than not

the total at the end of it's run is prolly around $750m-$850m worldwide

Racists btfo

The poverty in Africa just being a front for a secret secluded hyper-futuristic society of Africans way ahead of whitey is the most aggregiously offensive and borderline satirical portrayal of black people that it's genuinely hilarious to me that this movie is being made by fucking Disney.

It's not going to flop. It's going to make at least 700 million dollars world wide but a much larger percentage of it will come from the US market than normal Marvel flicks.

thiz

Africa is a continent with countries of varying economic levels you dumb fuck. You don't try and generalize Asia from North Korea, do you?

This movie will do well with African American sales, and it'll even put guilty white asses in the seats.

Only reason i can't imagine many people seeing it (aside from them being racist) is that it's following a series of marvel films where the heroes fight against literal gods. Makes a guy in a cat suit feel fucking boring

user when people say Africa they usually refer to subsaharan Africa.

I can't, because it won't. The absolute worst it'll do is Ant-Man numbers.

Capeshit fatigue

Not that guy, but when will this meme stop? I'm not saying all of Africa is shitty little villages, but there's a reason nobody is taking vacations to or moving to any African country

hubba hubba

Kino?

My reasoning is that I don't think anyone actually gives a shit about that Marvel character. But what the hell do I know? Nobody gave a shit about Blade's character either, but his movie still did well.

Like this user said.
It'll also end up out grossing the han solo and aquaman movies, maybe even ant man 2.
In the top 5 for domestic money makers

Not enough LGBT african war lords

Boring and bland superhero that got a few minutes in the third(/fifth?) sequel of a slightly less bland superhero franchise in a network of movies that's already on its' last breath and overstayed its' welcome.

kek

B-But EGYPT and SA...

What was the last big movie released in February? Everyone knows Feb is a dumping ground for shit movies.

Even if the movie was a strobe light, people complaining about seizures would be deemed racist

are they going to tie this directly into infinity war so we have to see it or will it be skipable like dr strange and ant man

I unironically want to see this. I feel like they've taken we wuz to a level that it's art now.

John Wick 2, Get Out, Deadpool, The VVitch, Kingsmen 1, The Lego Movie, Shutter Island, Coraline

It's completely skippable like all capeshit movies

it's not gonna flop

it's gonna be the wonder woman of 2018

it's gonna make more money domestically than in foreign countries....just like wonder woman

why? just like the power of feminism and white cucks....black panther will make money domestically because of white guilt. white guys with their wives and their bulls are gonna see this movie 10 ten times. it will flop in foreign countries, but it's gonna make a shitton of money domestically, and not only that matters more, it's going to make the whole movie profitable.

> Be white
> Shoot up a theater
The only difference is what I posted actually happened

White audiences aren't interested in black characters.

Marvel's publicity machine are going to be focused on Infinity War.

Movie goers are eventually going to get tired of Marvel's formulaic approach to movies.

Chinese people are too racist to watch a movie about a black superhero in Africa.
My guess it'll have a big opening but die off quickly

All I know is the faggot bloggers already have their two shitty stories penned out for this piece of shit movie depending on how it fares in theaters. I hope Trump moves forward with his plan to trim free speech because fuck every last profiteering writer on the internet.

they actually did a good job of introducing him in civil war don't think they have anything to worry about, ant-man was probably a bigger risk as far a solo movies go.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnY4YxzQhxI

>Movie goers are eventually going to get tired of Marvel's formulaic approach to movies.
Disney have unlimited mounds of data which help them avoid this exact scenario by changing things up just enough so they can squeeze every last penny out of us. One of the worst performing Marvel movies was when they had Sony involved, I'm confident they know what they're doing in the money making department regardless of the quality of the movies.

1. Timing is bad. They are fighting both Star Wars and Jumanji.
2. People are getting tired of capeshit. Even normies.
3. The overall decline in theater attendance isn't showing any signs of stopping.
4. Black Panther isn't nearly as well known as The Hulk, Thor, etc.

It will make a profit regardless of having a mostly black cast you guys are going to look stupid SCREENSHOT THIS

>White audiences aren't interested in black characters.

Are you guys retarded? You do know at one point you could throw Will Smith into any stupid movie and it would be a mega hit? If he did action movies it would still probably be the case.

No one gave a shit about half the Marvel big hitters we have now before they made the movie.

You think we had legitimately large Guardians, Ant Man, and Doctor Strange fans? I'm not talking comic book turbonerds, I'm talking about the mass audience here.

If the movie is good, it'll do well I don't see why Black Panther would be any different from a Doctor Strange in terms of performance.

You realize both Marvel and SW are Disney, right? They're not going to cannabilize one with the other

And you think Thor was well known when the first movie came out?! LOL. Most people only knew him as the god of thunder. That's it

>marvel movie
>flop
its 2018 thats not happening

underrated

But everyone else saw Civil War

i don't watch superhero movies

>1. Timing is bad. They are fighting both Star Wars and Jumanji.
it's not out til next month, it's not competeing with star wars and jumanji
>2. People are getting tired of capeshit. Even normies.
that's what you said before wonder woman, spider-man and thor did like 800m each this year
>3. The overall decline in theater attendance isn't showing any signs of stopping.
hasn't really effected the big blockbusters as much as the midsize/small movies
>4. Black Panther isn't nearly as well known as The Hulk, Thor, etc.
ant-man and dr strange were supposed to flop because literally who

you should be tired of being wrong by now.

Ryan Coogler is directing and he's amazing. He took a Rocky sequel and made it special. So even if this is bland for a Marvel movie, good word of mouth will pump up the BO. Plus the Marvel brand. Plus the black people who are going to go out and see it especially

I just don't understand how this is going to do internationally. Its totally American right down to the Black Panther name. China, Japan, South Korea and Hong Kong will burst into gales of laughter of this one and it won't even do 50 million collectively there. I think it does about 600 million, mainly because the 40 million from China over Dr. Strange gets chopped in half and the other regions won't really care about Black Panther.

>wrong in one post
>"you should be tired of being wrong by now."
What kind of autism is this?

Meh I don't care for this movie, it doesn't appeal to me so I'm not gonna see it.

Surely it can't be more complicated than that?

This. Black Panther is the ultimate filler movie, literally nothing will happen, there's no arc for the main character and the 'actual threat' is in infibity war.

Bomb incoming.

So you think this movie will do between 75 million and 180 million more than Dr. Strange? I just don't see it happening.

fucking niggers

There was no basis for a talking raccoon and talking fucking duck either. Ironman 2 certainly didn't establish it. Fuck off retards.

Fucking Ant-Man didn't bomb, why do you guys think Black Panther will?

God I hate living in this country sometimes.

>I just don't understand how this is going to do internationally

the rest of the world isn't half as obsessed with black/white race politics as america to flock to it or avoid it in any extreme, it's just the next marvel movie, it will do fine.

Its full of niggers.

this isn't really an issue for as many people as you wish it was.

There you go. It'll do great domestically

Even if it does say, 650 million, that's 150 million more than Ant Man. I think if Ant Man in 2015 can make 520 million, the absolute floor for this movie is 600 million. The height is 700+

because no one likes niggers

This kind of shit is why I'm fine with cops shooting """"""""innocent"""""""" niggers.

>No one gave a shit about half the Marvel big hitters we have now before they made the movie.
Thanks for just saying my point over again and acting like that's not what I was getting at, I guess.

>the absolute floor for this movie is 600 million.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!1