Star Wars BTFO

Star Wars BTFO

Fuck off TLJ will still make 1.5 billion and you'll still be a poorfag

>revenue matters not profit
lol sjw brainlet

revenue and profit are literally the same thing retard

Its getting DROPPED the second the theaters can get out of Disney's extortionate cut and display rules. Its at about 1.2 billion including projected money for this Sunday. This movie won't even SNIFF 1.5 billion. Where's the money supposed to come from? Its 3rd place in America, has had long runs in Europe, has been in theaters for almost a month in Japan and is bombing in China and might not even hit 50 million.

So like I said, where the fuck is 300 million supposed to come from?

>force theaters to give you 65% revenue cuts
>force theaters to dedicate best screens in the house to your movie for an entire month
>spend hundreds of millions of dollars on promotion
>by your second week Jumanji is serious competition and Insidious by the three week despite a few major disadvantages
>theaters are literally losing money because they cannot meet the demand for the counter-programming because they're showing a movie no one wants to watch a second time
This has to hurt Disney's pride. They won't be able be to get away with another stunt like this for a SW film in quite some time.

WOW LOOKS LIKE AUDIENCES WERE IN THE MOOD FOR RAUNCHY FUN

I'd love to be in the room when Disney negotiates the screening contracts for Episode 9.

L I T T Y
I
T
T
Y

This. It's dropping 50% every weekend. At this rate it'll only bring in $12 million domestically next weekend. It'll run out of fuel around the $1.3 billion mark, which was what Rogue One was originally projected to reach (it only made 1.05 billion) and $700 million less than The Force Awakens.

I wonder how The Feminist Jedi would be doing if people could refund having watched it and get it scrubbed from their mind.

ok i take it back, you are actually acephalous

TLJ has made over a billion, idiot

The Porg really is really a cherry on the top, good work.

TLJ costed almost a billion in production and marketing, idiot. profit will barely cover the cost of reshoots for Solo (which is projected to bomb by Disney themmselves). and remeber that Lucasarts itself costed them 4 billion and there is no returning of this investment in forseable future. TFA was the only movie which made significant money, R1 barely broke even

I'm watching Dwayne's movie tonight, shall I prepare to get litty & pissy my pants?

>he's not wrong

Jumanji has crossed $500 million worldwide before even this whole weekend is factored in. This was considered impossible a month ago. How much further can its legs carry it?

I remember a bunch of screens revolted and refused to show TLJ, do you know how many did?