HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quality thread.

It's at 97% now.

Drones finna SEETHE

I said this months ago...

WTF I LOVE GAL NOW!

As comic book fans isn't this a good thing?

I want both of the universes to succeed.

It will be great if WW is good. Why would we want it to be bad? the amazing part is that it took WB this long to come out with anything competitive.

>people think RT can be trusted

Im a DC fan and this post makes me want to cringe to death. Fuck off

On one hand, it is delicious to finally have a well received dc movie. On the other, the *inhales* meme is absolute shit and you should feel bad for using it.

>not enjoying the MCU and being happy that the DCEU finally nailed it and hopefully will keep it up

Oh this is the shitposting thread, my bad

Yes but these threads aren't being made by comic book fans.

>tfw critic money runs out but shill money is still flowing

they've only been letting women see the movie so far, of course its gonna get high ratings, that's the only way they'll get high ratings. and if it realistically does any better that mediocre, its going to keep getting good ratings or else you're considered a sexist

To be honest, Wonder Woman as a film franchise is something which on paper feels like it can't be fucked up for at least a trilogy. The problem with the WW films was never "Could it be good?" but the age old argument in Hollywood that "Female protagonists don't put butts in seats".

The actual important statistic will be the sales numbers, not the review scores.

*inhales*

you doin okay there pal?

ikr some people don't really like superhero stories they just like the little logo in the corner of the cover.

this it's a fr*cking joke

>I want both of the universes to succeed.

Neutrality is literal cuckoldry. Believe in something and stick with it faggot