Meanwhile, in 2007 Sup Forums

>meanwhile, in 2007 Sup Forums...

Boy, I can't wait for all the stories they have for Spider-Man now that his identity is known.

Sure am glad I have cosmic Marvel to read instead of this clusterfuck that is Civil War. I hope those character never get ruined like Iron Man.

House of M and Decimation were tough on the X-brand but I believe that they will tie this storyline up in the next 5 years with an excellent X-men only story

How are you guys liking Countdown so far? It seems a little messy so far, but I trust Dido! He even says that it will just like 52, but even better!

Now that I think about it, DC should really reboot their continuity again.
Maybe have J'onn no longer be one of the founding seven since he's boring and overpowered

Thank goodness this event is almost over, I am tired of the couple crossover events we have had. Going to be smooth sailing once again with heroes focusing on their own thing.

I wanted anime shit out of Transformers but what the fuck happened to them?
Look at this shit
They look like pale Generation 1 wannabes

God, this looks awful. It's just G1 but watered down for little kids to sell what will undoubtedly be shitty toys. The creators probably know nothing about the source material.

The Bay film, on the other hand, looks really good. Can't wait to see it.

This Derrick J Wyatt guy is a hack. I'm sure he'll never get any directing work again

>Bumblebee's head and noises
>Director of that Pearl Harbor movie
>Shia Labeouf and Megan Fox
I don't know man

These I remember actually happening.

This I don't believe at all since a lot of people were complaining about Countdown as it was running, maybe some parts were praised like Jokester from Earth-3 but that was it, or enjoyed on a so bad it's hilarious level ("I'll kill you to death!") but that was it.

I loved What marvel is doing with carol.

Oh boy, can't wait for the status quo to be back in less than a year.

We could use some golden age kind of heroes right now.

I wish they wouldn't of abandoned Samurai Jack, it would be nice if they finished it.

Thoughts on the Joker's design in the Dark Knight?

well this dead cap thing won't last more than six months

That iron man movie is gonna flop hard

What was Cartoon Network thinking with this?
Zixx was one thing but this crud is made in house.
This is CARTOON Network
If I want sitcoms of dumb teens I'd go on Nickelodeon
Can't wait to see this fail

>Heath Ledger
Fucking kek, is anybody actually going to go see this shit?

guys there are rumours that DC wants to bring back Barry Allen as the main flash while wally being demoted to to a supporting role,wally will be fine right guys?

Definitely, why the FUCK would get the guy who directed Elf to make an Iron Man movie? I bet it's gonna be a straight up comedy.

Damn. Ms. Marvel is such a horrible cunt. I wonder why Marvel is pushing her all of a sudden. Oh well, at least she got tits and ass.

>Nolan blowing his load on Joker already

Should have saved him for the third film. Why can't we get a different villain like...Bane?

guys what do you think about Bendis?

>That could make Batman 3 a even bigger movie.

he seems pretty good, love his ultimate spider-man stuff the most though

There was already a bunch of Bendis backlash on Sup Forums because of Avengers Disassembled, House of M and New Avengers.

Kingdom Hearts 2 is such a great game!

I know cartoon network has been failing the past few years, but it really can't get any worse, right?

how do I shot web?

Fucking Butch Hartman style has infected transformers now? When will it end?

Nah, not big enough for a Sequel

It sucks that Samurai Jack didn't receive a proper ending. I wanted to see if he ever gets back... back to the past.

Implying anyone would bring a series back after 4 years.

Reboot when?

Fucking Sup Forumstards, amirite?

Civil War was pretty cool until the last couple issues,
I feel like more planning and maybe a couple more issues could have saved it.

I just feel like filthy casuals are going to latch onto Joker and we're gonna get him shoved into every Batman movie.

((((you))))

Seriously, and Robert Downey Jr?

Gimme a break, Marvel.

should there be a avatar sequel?

I dunno. Downey's had his substance abuse problems and Tony had his alcoholism. Seems like a good fit.

A little birdie from WB told me The Dark Knight has a Wonder Woman cameo at the end.

We're getting our Justice League movie bois

That's not the point. You know a star like RDJr is gonna be a one-and-done. No way he'll stink up his resume with more than one superhero movie. Marvel will be totally fucked out of any sequels. Way to kill a franchise before it even started, Marvel.

Can we get some more video games that are actually good?MvC2 was good, so was that Spiderman 2 game, but we need more! Especially from DC. They really need to step their game up in that department. Imagine how badass a good Batman game would be.

Is this the worst Marvel event of all time? I mean, it's not like they could do anything worse than Civil War.

You know after House of M I really wouldn't mind her becoming Captain Marvel, I mean she actually has an enjoyable well drawn, well written solo, what could go wrong

Plus yeah, she's hawt

Right, hiring a dwarven junkie to play a superhero. That sure doesn't sound like a recipe for disaster.

And anyway, who's gonna want to watch a movie about freaking Iron Man, a guy that crawled into the B-list by turning into a metal-suited fascist? It's gonna be 90s Captain America all over again.

I give up.

I'm doomed to die an unemployed kiss-less virgin who lives in their parent's basement.

There's no chance of me ever being stuck in a soulc-rushing dead-end job with a horrible harpy of a wife and a house with a mortgage that's upside down.

hahahaha...ha....

I should have stayed in the basement.

Lol It will bomb hard. Do Marvelfags seriously think that characters like CaptainAmerica, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, Vision, and fucking Ant-Man, and, god help us, Rocket Raccoon will ever appear in movies and actually be popular?

Dream on, Marvelfags!

Man, Spiderman 3's gonna be awesome! Venom and Sandman are the best villains!

>captain america
>not one of the most popular superheroes ever
>ant-man
>founding avenger
nigger what

At least The Incredible Hulk is going to be good, it has Edward Norton.

Iron Man will be forgotten in 5 months

Did Sup Forums even exist in 2007

Well what else are they gonna do? Reboot Spider-Man a few more times? X-Men movies will never be good again after that turd that came out last year.

I guess ,Sup Forums started in 2006 or something

2003, actually.

Anyways, is anyone excited for this movie?
Looks pretty good to me.

Trial board instituted around august 2006, I believe.

You're all fucked when the Hulk gets back!

The fuck, they got Robert Downy Jr for Tony Stark?! He's fucking washed up, this Iron Man movie will never work

Yes it did. I remember being hulkbusted while i was in the army.

OH WOW THIS EVENT IS THE BEST

I WANT A CIVIL WAR 2

Ah who am I kidding, Marvel would never be desperate enough to make that.

>*baby noises*

I come from the future gentlemen.

It will return in 2017.

What's up with all the drama in the Z-Day threads lately?

alright Sup Forums finally going to do it: gonna risk everything and invest my life savings

my financial advisor said i should buy mortgages on adjustable rate plans

What makes you so sure about that? Also nice photoshop skills

You've forced my hand user.

A picture from the third episode of Season 5, no photoshop.

Mako died last year, retard. Aku is never coming back.

The person that'll replace him as Iroh will voice Aku.

Do you need proof from the future?

Underrated.

WHEN THE FUCK IS HEATHER GOING TO GET ELIMINATED FROM TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND, I HATE THAT BITCH SO MUCH

The only guys in this thread who were actually around back then.

Kinda sad that there's so much Marvel v DC fanboyism. Sup Forums was never love but it wasn't like . . .

Tell me futureanon will Teen Titans ever return?

Why are indie comic so ugly and weird ? Case in point,this came out last year

Webcomics are garbage, i mean look at this drivel. The guy wouldn't improve if he kept at it for 10 more years.