This is Quentin tarantino, say something nice about him

THICC

How are (((((her))))) feet?

at least he's not griffithfag

Can someone please post the webm of him dancing on the red carpet?

i just looked it up, they would be good if she weren't so obese that her lower leg and foot morphed into a pig hoof-like appendage

uhhhh what's going on here?

Her nipples look really hard

Is that that weird youtube girl who's obsessed with him and has been making creepy videos about him for years?

He knows millions of men love watching the feet scenes as much as he loves filming them. No need to say something nice.

Kill Bill 2 ยป Kill Bill 1

>(((((her)))))

>I just looked it up

Based foot googler

He supports those with a lot of weight on their shoulders

I think he's really bold and i applaud him for not being shy about his fetish. I also think he unironically helps improve race relations with strong black characters that aren't unrealistic, and through his realistically casual use of the word "nigger". Every time a movie drops that word, its literally followed by a deafening silence as if the filmmaker was saying "wow isn't that shocking?!". Tarantino characters just use it nonchalantly and with different meanings like real people

I love blonde bimbos

pleb

Who is the bimbo?

He has shit taste when it comes to wamyn

Who is the prostitute

nigga hugging trisha peytas

how can one man have so shit taste in women, but so good taste in movies

Thought it was Gina Lynn from the thumbnail

He only looks at their feet.

He has the same taste as Kermit the frog so that must make him a great roll model for kids

She looks like a young version of one of my math teachers. Except prettier since even though she's fat she still wants to be somewhat attractive. I would totally pretend she's a milf and wreck her!

Looks like Miss Piggy. Can tell she acts like Miss Piggy too. Less hate-able than Amy Schumer of course.

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

She looks like an old version of the girl from Gifted, Natalie Alyn Lind.

i totally would

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I feel like if you ever mentioned to Natalie that they look alike you'd probably give her an eating disorder.

Natalie already has an eating disorder. She's overweight. She's gonna bit by bit get fatter and fatter thinking "heh this is fine I'm cute!". Eventually she will look like Trisha Paytas.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO