Did she EVER do anything right?

Did she EVER do anything right?

Yes.

she's super cute in Kot's Secret Avengers and Spencer's Standoff!
I like that she's surrounded by psychics, gods, geniuses, master tacticians, time travelers and sorcerers and she's thinks all of them are crazy and she only knows best

She never did anything wrong. Except for sleeping with Tony Stark.

She's not allowed to be right about anything. Gotta bend the universe over a barrel to make sure the capes are the only ones allowed to do anything.

What's that, normal people? You want to protect your world and everything you hold dear? Well fuck you! Sit down, shut up, and leave your fate in the hands of a bunch of anonymous assholes in costumes and project their own sense of morality upon you. Sit back as they alone decide what to do with monstrous psychopaths who cannot be feasibly contained. You are wrong for having an opinion on this.

Once.

Take a chill pill there Maria. Now hold my beer while I punch out this alien god!

The things she does to my dick are right

That's another thing. Maria's almost never allowed to do cool shit. Fury got to do cool shit, and people love him despite him being just as much of a fuck up.

Let Maria do cool shit, and maybe people will stop hating on her.

No, but she wanted to bang cyclops.

she's mommy material

SHIELD should really just give up on Superheroes and stick to fighting Hydra for a while.

Well, she's probably slept with Captain Marvel a few times.

Twice?

Yeah, just take them back to their not-GI-Joe roots and let the pajama brigade play their games. Meanwhile, SHIELD can actually get around to protecting the world without being lectured about how it's wrong to complain about getting buttfucked by murderous psychopaths.

I'm sorry to harp, but am I the only one who finds this shit horrifically offensive? Is that the lesson? Stop trying to help people, leave it to the costumed weirdoes who can't be held liable for their actions? Goddamn.

There are PLENTY of cool non-capes in the Marvel Universe. It's just that Maria isn't one of them, because Maria's whole character is defined as being a) a moron and b) a fascist. This is the woman who burst onto the scene trying to arrest Captain America himself under the SHRA before it was even actually passed into law. She's like Carol Danvers only even less competent. She is the living embodiment of the phrase "With friends like these, who needs enemies?", and that is her purpose in comics.

I like the idea that she has wide ears and somewhat larger than normal for superheroines hips.

She's a female Henry Peter Gyrich, and that's okay. The Avengers need a Gyrich or two.

I prefer her as Latina tho, but I'm a big EMH fan.

get your 3D out of here!

>tfw no black widow/maria hill buddy movie
With thick lesbian tension, of course

>cool non-capes in the Marvel Universe. >It's just that Maria isn't one of them,
Well why the hell not? Because editorial needs a designated strawman for the capes to always be right? That's fucking retarded. SHIELD is utterly pointless now because they are not allowed to accomplish anything since they aren't superheroes. Maria and her cronies are mostly normal people who just want to defend their world from absurdly dangerous bullshit, and every single action they take towards that goal is portrayed as wrong. That's actually pretty fucked up, as it more or less suggests that only the costumed vigilantes have any right to try and help people.

Well fuck that, and fuck the capes. Their "hero" vs "hero" crap has caused an absurd amount number of problems, yet they never get any shit for it. Yet SHIELD are the worst monsters ever for actually trying yo come up with a permanent solution to the super villain problem.

Does SHIELD have a Hail Hyrda equivalent? Cause I feel the need to shout it to the heavens right now. Goodness fucking forbid someone try to actually SOLVE the issue instead of patching it with duct tape.

Maria Hill was right.

Yes.

hot

wew lawdy familiams

I like her design so much, she just seems so fucking hot to me and I actually would love to see her paired with Steve (the good Captain not the Hydra one).

She filled my fetish fuel for short haired hard as nails chick for a while.
But she was poorly written I got turned off.

She led the charge during Siege, I think.

She signed the world away to some green faggot.

Is this an edit?

She lusted for Cyclops on those lonely nights, she wanted the Right.

She was pretty good in Secret Invasion given what happened.

>Stop trying to help people, leave it to the costumed weirdoes who can't be held liable for their actions? Goddamn.
You're right user, we should create a registration or something to keep them in check!

You think you could fuck that entry wound in her cheek without getting your pecker speared by cybernetic gore?

I tend to agree with you but the truth is there's to much red tape with S.H.I.E.L.D. I mean at the end of the day they sort of answer to government officials and everyone knows the motives of government officials can be different then the goal of regular joes. Plus in the capes defense last time they laid of S.H.I.E.L.D. a maniacal business man who likes to dress like a green elf was put in charge

Her hair is always just right

The SHRA was a good idea, it's the implementation that was retarded, and it was held back by bad writing and poorly thought out rules. Plus, the majority of repugnant bullshit was done by the capes.

I feel like Maria would be the type to weasel her way out of any government agenda. Goodness knows she already does plenty of shady crap that nobody finds out about until she tells them. So it'd be nice if this was given a positive spin for once.

... Yeah, I got nothing for the Osborn thing. That was just stupid. Seriously, what happened there?

>Goodness knows she already does plenty of shady crap that nobody finds out about until she tells them

All I care about is the kinky shit she's does because she is so lonely.

those tits

She didn't make that call. The US government disbanded SHIELD and put Osborn in charge of HAMMER.