Currently reading Grant Morrison's Invisibles and Alan Moore's Jerusalem

>currently reading Grant Morrison's Invisibles and Alan Moore's Jerusalem
I'm committing heresy, aren't I?

no

are you stupid?

just enjoy things, man

No, that's how it should be. Once you attain power from both you are on the step toward becoming more powerful than both of them combined.

Trips confirm vile comics magick.

But with this vile comics magick, can I finally defeat Stan Lee?

_______________________no

Yes, you need to pick a side.

DAMMIT!

Won't anyone put an end to his reign of terror!?!

No, but I am kinda jealous of you. I could never get into Morrison.

Read ASS issue 10 and get back to me.

>Warlock and Monk

It's only heretical if you aim to become an acolyte of these two wizards. I would dissuade you from this course of action. You don't want to get caught in the crossfire. Your soul could end up smeared all over the British countryside or you could be sacrificed in order to perform a spell and you'll end up like Gerard Way.

At what point does Moore's creative well just dry up?
I know that at some point everything started to turn to shit and fish rape, but I don't know when that started.

It never did. He made up for he fish rape recently with Providence.

Never.

>what point does Moore's creative well just dry up?

While he was writing stuff for WildCats and Spawn, then he got his spark back with Supreme

Nah, both are decent writers. You'd be a heretic if you were reading Geoff Johns or modern Marvel.

When's Moz gonna do something relevant again? Moore just reconceptualised the whole of space and time in order to save his shithole hometown, how can Grant even compete? I've already forgotten most of Multiversity

Santa Claus Secret Origin was pretty good

Guess he's working on that Jesus Christ comic that got teased in Heavy Metal

really just avoid Lost Girls, Neonomicon, and LOEG after the first two volumes and you should be good with whatever

>after the first two volumes
Black Dossier is good and so are the Nemo volumes

Neonomicon can be redeemed if you follow up with Providence. It's an important part of the story