Damn. DCEU wins 2017

Damn. DCEU wins 2017.

I thought this was an edit but damn its real. Is it cause its the first female led Superhero movie though?

Maybe it's actually *gasp* good?

Now DCKeks will have to admit RT was right about the previous 3 DCEU movies.
Catwoman
Elektra

I don't care what RT says about BvS. I still find it entertaining and rewatch it every few months.

I'm sure that factors in somewhere, but I think people legitimately found the movie enjoyable.

>previous 3 DCEU movies.
I was hoping Justice League would be the first highly rated DCEU movie, just to see the reactions to the first good movie having Whedon involved

It's a combination of

>First notable female-led superhero movie at the height of the CURRENT YEAR mentality.
>Expectations were Mariana Trench-tier low after the sequential blunders BvS and SS.
>It's a genuinely entertaining movie.

Basically, after two servings of shit, a competently crafted tasty hamburger tastes like haute-cuisine steak.

Can't wait for that to be the game. We lowered the bar on purpose.

Yea but upper level 90s. Eh.

>I thought this was an edit but damn its real.
It's not real. The real one has seven more positive reviews.

>Catwoman
>Elektra
Early millennium capeshit was a different atmosphere compared to Cinematic Universe craze. Can't speak for Elektra but Catwoman was only Catwoman in name only.

I have a feeling like the movie is actually in the "it's alright" category. From the clips I've seen, it's will most likely be the best DCEU movie (not saying much since MOS, a really mediocre movie, held that title) but still not all that great.

Which would have been okay. Marked improvement showing things are getting better.

Whatever logic for getting into the 95+ I think is going to harm whatever comes next. I mean how will they ever come near 97 again?

I think it might kill Batfleck leading things. Seeing what executives look at.

I was hoping Justice League would be the first good DCEU movie because SS and WW seemed too far in into production, so the damage control cause by the BvS reaction was only going to end up in butchering. JL, on the other hand, was just beggining so they could come up with something more sensible. Also, the first WW trailers seemed pretty bad. I'm mildly optimistic for JL now. And almost certain that aquaman will be good

And Social Cuck Warriors will have to admit that they didn't give Zack Snyder a fair shake because it was thanks to him that pushed for a Wonder Woman movie when WB was wanting fast track to Justice League. You're not going to get rid of Zack that easily no matter how much you will it so.

I feel the need to point out pic related. Reviewers don't want to shit on WW for fear of being called sexist.

Never stopped them from shitting on RE or Underworld

>Supergirl
>Tank Girl
>Barb Wire
>Catwoman
>Electra

No. It's probably just the first GOOD Super Heroine movie. & I mean Good like pretty alright. I hear It's sorta like Captain America so I'm getting a decent to, as said before, pretty good vibe.

The writers aren't pussies and took criticisms into consideration to improve for next time. So yay for criticism

Holy shit, Sup Forums; get the fuck over it. Girlbusters was a mediocre movie that got slightly higher than mediocre ratings.Stop trying to use it as a trump card whenever you see a score you disagree with.

Literally everyone forgot about that movie except you people.

I think more people remember that sheboon and milo twitter spat than they did this movie.

Damn. RT is a joke

They're still female led capeshit

this movie really isn't that bad

Those were of a different ill. The idea of "strong female woman" was completely undercut by RE's "loud stupid movie" push, not to mention the series began in an era were there wasn't a political agenda.

>Now DCKeks will have to admit RT was right about the previous 3 DCEU movies.

As soon as you admit Wonder Woman is better than the entire MCU

>End credit scene tries to hype up the main villain of the original movie
>They get the name wrong

Who'da thunk he woulda jumped on the SJW bandwagon

>everyone who hates BvS and SS has to be a Marvelfag

he said it wasn't that bad, he never said it was good.

It has some level of value, but it's still pretty guilty of taking a cool property and turning it into Bridesmaids Fight Ghosts.

BVS was stupid. It made no sense

The only thing you're remotely correct about is that female lead capeshit existed at one time. But now we live in a year where Comic Cinematic universes are lucrative franchise yet over a decade into this craze we've yet to see a female lead in either CUs & all thanks to those 2 movies were paraded around by executives as cautious reasons why they never wanted to bother.

I guess people should be saying "The first female lead in a expanding super hero franchise."

I hope all this RT posting over the last 4 years ends up consuming this shitty board and results in mass bans. Fuck Sup Forums and fuck brand war faggots.

Also Alice isn't marketed as a role model for girls like Diana is and like the Fembusters tried to be.

>Chriaq
He's holding out for a hero

If you're retarded maybe. Not calling the movie "smart" by any means but clearly was too much for retards like you.

Just because you can follow a movie doesn't mean that character motivation or plot is well thought out or logical

BvS was excellent and SS was no worse than Thor though.

Does it not?
If someone can follow a plot without it's supposed non-sensicalness taking them out of the movie, doesn't that mean the movie works?

Fuck you. This is all Sup Forums. Not a singular fucking person on Sup Forums is dumb enough to fall for this horrendous marketing bullshit. Goddammit I'm mad.

THat's an absolute bare minimum thata movie should be able to do. When people say "it doesn't make sense" they mean that the character actions are poorly thought out and the plot makes unsatisfactory/unintuitive leaps of logic.

>When people say "it doesn't make sense" they mean that the character actions are poorly thought out and the plot makes unsatisfactory/unintuitive leaps of logic.
But i'm saying when some people clearly don't think this is the case/and or supposed issues don't register as a problem that does anything to diminish investment in the narrative, doesn't that mean the movie works?

Sup Forums doesn't even read comics, you greatly overestimate their ability to not be faggots.

See now your argument is just "well if some people like it, then it must be a good movie!." which is a steep backpedal from your earlier "you people are just too stupid to get it."

The thing about Snyder is that he blankets a bunch of narrative and character flaws with pretentious symbolism/grandstanding and hyperstylized action, so a lot of people (you) don't notice or mind the writing inconsistencies.

>which is a steep backpedal from your earlier "you people are just too stupid to get it."
I'm not that guy you fool.

>be symbol of feminism
>still depend on a man for help
irony

History repeats itself

That's a TV show though. Even shitty TV shows get 90%+

Why is that? I honestly don't understand why seemingly every show on RT has upwards of 95%

That poster makes her look pregnant with octuplets