Lol you just know he wanted to say BTFO but held back. Truly /our guy/

lol you just know he wanted to say BTFO but held back. Truly /our guy/.

Love this man

this timeline is so epic

>it’s really pathetic that this retard is the president of the US
He acts like a fucking kid

>using retard as an insult
Grow up sweetie

>>>/reddit/

>wahh stop acting like a normal person you're supposed to be my daddy figure!

ummmmm we don't say the r word here

Why are trumplrinas so easily triggered?

who are you quoting?

Apparently making America great again basically means talking shit about CNN and the NYT while on the toilet

soy

This is a very stable tweet, like really smart.

back to r/t_d boomer faggots

Omg hes so fucking cool hes a president but doesn't give no fucks! How is that even possible

Don't get me wrong, I really do hope that every r/the/pol/nald autist gets bone cancer, but I genuinely feel bad for people like my parents who fell for this snake oil salesman's charade and voted for him because they sincerely believed he would fix the country. I'll still be glad when Mueller sends this treasonous charlatan to prison, but it won't solve the underlying issues that created the problem in the first place.

I'm not triggered! YOU'RE triggered! STOP MAKING FUN OF TRUMP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

soy

no, the democrats having temper tantrums and sitting on the ground and refusing to move on the senate floor is actually acting like a kid.

the president is simply cutting out all the bullshit and saying what everyone wants to say. how many people want to say something to tapper's kike face and don't have that ability? people get their catharsis vicariously through the president

Terrible.

This shit stain is about due to have a stroke from eating too many McDonald's hamburgers any day now

What? I fucking love Trump He makes liberals cry with a tweet i mean who doesn't love that??

soy

The question is, would anyone notice?

Flash forward to Stephen Miller has been indicted and expected to testify:

"Stephen Miller was barely apart of this administration. Never spoken to him. Barely knew who he was. Had no influence on me or my administration..."

>t. Jeff Zucker

imagine letting a random guy make you this mad

t.

The way you hit that other gorilla was good.

nope

t.

>Drumpf is a stupid doodie head with 75 IQ

No wonder you guys keep losing

soy

t. Roy Moore

Fucking Based Magapede!

still better than the nigger

t. reddit

soy

DONNIE WANNA WATCH THE GORILLA CHANNEL

DONNA WANNA SEE THE GORILLAS FIGHT NOOOOW

t.

haha, we did it boys!

meme magic is real ;)

t. fatass neckbeard who has to live vicariously through another man

>implying thats not the american dream

>SEETHING over the word soy

t. reddit

>/tpg/ is nesting here
Even Sup Forums wants you out of there shithole. Take a hint and fuck off back to readit, you sycophant retards.

what does mummy think about your activism?

Seriously, though. What is being done about his deteriorating mental health?

Still don't know why you're responding to me, I visit r/donald

t. reddit

Is there anything more pathetic than redditers from the_donald calling other people redditers?

its literally only been a year, how are you mentally ill liberal retards going to survive the next 7?

are you going to spam the exact same "kekistan" pictures for nearly a decade and think to yourself "Ha got em!" while your entire reality collapses around you?

t. redditor

t. reddit

You too? My son taught me how to meme here.

Republicans are just going to pull a Reagan and let this doddering old fool be a figurehead

wtf, I hate reddit and love Trump now

That mustache hits a bit close to home.

Nothing is being done because of bipartisan squabbling

he's gonna do the nukes

Didn't the Republicans do the same shit in Congress with Obama? Pout and refuse to do anything? Why is it ok to be a whiny bitch as long as you are a conservative?

>while your entire reality collapses around you

anybody else here from the donald? lotta globalist cucks here KEK

But you literally came from there, you moronic underage cockstain. Why are you trying so hard to fit in?

Yup, this is how I imagine American posters here

right? Fucking stupid ass liberals im so glad Trump is triggering them i love when they are butthurt brings me pleasure

Captain, we're reaching levels of psychological projection not previously thought possible

>bring me the head of obama! i want him DEAD! i want his family DEAD!

damn, I thought those pictures were really bothering you until I saw this post

My grandson showed me this site. It's so fast, I can hardly keep up!

t. reddit

t. soyedditor

>Not supporting a kike loving retard makes you a liberal
Hello, r/the_donald/. I think you'd be more at home with your fellow MAGAPEDES at

>Why is it ok to be a whiny bitch as long as you are a conservative?

Because when THEY do it, it's "patriotic" and "noble"

>polls in 2018

LOL

Who are you quoting, ma'am?

>soy
>reddit

He is like the ultimate troll. One who can't be defeated because he's the President of the United States of America.
You simply cannot ignor his retardation

>p-please stop posting pictures of us
No.

soy

>making the same joke every day for 3 months
jesus, you hardly even get replies anymore

t. reddit

t. (you)

It's funny how trump supporters call anyone who make fun of this guy mad, but they are the ones who are truly pissed because everyone views this guy as a retard.

Nigger Cummings literally looks like an infant, the pictures of all the democrat women and nogs literally sitting ON THE GROUND is fucking hilarious

>Unironically saying "epic"
Wew nu/pol/ really did a number on us

And yet, you felt compelled to remind me of how little it bothers you.

Yeah, he's not a senile idiot, he's obviously just pretending to be retarded for the lulz.

t. reddit

reddit

This thread is 70% people defending Trump, who dont actually support Trump but for the sake of trolling pretend they support Trump.

Why bother?

soyim are out in full force today

>everyone

reddit echochambers don't equal everyone, soyboy.

Libruls mad make me happy!

>>>>>>>polls

unironically the best Sup Forums thread this year

>soy

Based latino actress poster

LIBROLS ARE SEETHING LMAO

SOUY SAUC EATING FUCKING KEKS LMAO

>literally quoting a Twitter post as if it's real