Anyway, here's the german trailer for that movie Sup Forums is already planning r34 of

Anyway, here's the german trailer for that movie Sup Forums is already planning r34 of.

youtube.com/watch?v=KI4lBYrrMC8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treehouse_of_Horror_XVI#I.27ve_Grown_a_Costume_on_Your_Face
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wasn't there a trailer that showed Baba Yaga cursing them at a completely different time and place for a completely different reason?

Also, was the mom pretending to be a vampire when she hissed at Baba Yaga about 20 seconds in or is that just something german people do?

I'm not sure about the first one, but the later is a pretty standard gesture, between dismissive and incredulous. I mean, I don't think it's a German thing... Is it?

In america, I think someone would just say "pffft" or "chhh," but to me, she sounded like she was actually trying to imitate an angry cat.

Good to know then.

Also, if anyone is wondering who David Safier is and why his name is plastered all over the trailer and posters: He's a german author that writes light humor novels, wherein middle class fuck-ups get their lives sorted out by magical intervention. Among them a story about a woman that gets dumped and winds up dating Jesus, a woman that travels back into the memories of her ancestor and finds out she's now William Shakespeare.

I seriously didn't think those books were big enough deals to make an animated movie out of one.

This looks like shit.

>Among them a story about a woman that gets dumped and winds up dating Jesus
I don't know if this is blasphemy or not.
Can we get a theologist here?

I can't be the only who saw that poster and thought HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA

oh look, a hotel transylvania rip off with a generic af title

Wait I thought they got cursed on a haunted house ride.

also

>Happy Family
Wut?

This is just semi good animated garbage

or, y'know, a fucking vampire

So it's The Munsters meets that one Treehouse of Horror episode where everyone in Springfield turns into whatever costume they were wearing thanks to a witch.

I think it was for a European theme park ride.

>Mummy: Wearing a hijab.

>Werewolf: Dead inside like the person in the costume.

>Vampire: 4/10

>Frankenstein: Meh.

>teenage mummy daughter isn't barefoot

pass

Was Hotel Transylvania really that significant that it needs a cheap ripoff of it?

Meh. Mavis is hotter.

The werewolf looks like he has seem some shit, but it's the mummy the one who is staring into my soul.

>kino

> LOOK MOM I USED THE WORD I FIT IN SOMEWHERE ON THE INTERNET STOP CRYING DAD'S COMING HOME SOME DAY

Well that was my first thought, but I don't speak german so I didn't get the full context. I don't think it'd make sense for her to hiss in an attempt to seem like a vampire at that point though, because she seems to be crying about having a shit family and is only coincidentally dressed in a vampire costume, not having been tuned into a literal vampire by that point

That was a treehouse of horror ep? I thought it was an episode of buffy the vampire slayer.

???

A sequel, a TV series for this summer and third sequel incoming, thought.

Yep.

damn the mom gets really hot

I wish the Addams Family came back

Frankenstein dad looks familiar, but I can't place my finger on who he is. Oh well. Unrelated, but I could REAAAAAAAALLY go for a good 2 scoops of Ice Cream right about now.

No you don't user, think about all the other reboots. It's better to be a safe classic than risk the danger of becoming a shitty reboot.

Ted Danson?

Why is this such a common concept for a show/movie?

Careful, user.

Immediately recognizable characters, stories, and tropes that all belong to public domain?

This looks like an advertisement for a new Sims game.

It's kinda surprising that they managed to get together such an impressive english cast, when all they have in German are two relatively renown comedians.

Also the book it is based on seems to predate Hotel Transylvania.
And while I'm inclined to say that just because Adam Sandler did a fucking movie people shouldn't be allowed to ever use the Universal monsters rooster for anything again... Their Dracula does really look like one of Gendy's unused designs for the movie.

Not surprising. German VA agencies often have some ties with hollywood due to VA's dubbing the actors for the German dub. Shouldn't be that hard to get a proper English cast from there.

Those novels are also female centric, which likely means that the movie will spend most of its time with the vampire mom and her central conflict will be that she could leave her ungrateful family for that hot fuck Dracula.

He was a Rabbi, so it would be unusual for him to not have a few kids, since they're really big on the "Be Fruitful and Multiply" thing.

So, I guess as long as they save it for marriage, everything's kosher.

Nice hips, and I love how the coat accentuates it, but I hate the excessive eyeshadow.

>it would be unusual for him to not have a few kids

I'm not super familiar with the story but I'm pretty sure he was an unusual guy.

Final bump

Thats my favorite part.

It looks awful. maybe it's just me but they look too realistic to make me comfortable. I mean, in the drawings look really simplistic but cute. they could have at least tried to mimic some sort of style instead of going full bland, already seen 3D-CGI. Fuck, the Peanuts movie, The Smurfs, and captain Underpants are 3D-CGI but they look nice!
Also
>fart joke
>boogers joke

Kinda interested in why Dracula seems to be a millionaire in this world. Does he just really exists there and collects royalties everytime there's a vampire in fiction?

Nice design, but... red eye on the left, blue on the right... Are the red one for when she'll go blood-thirsty in the movie?

Looks like a shitty ripoff of Hotel Transylvania.
No thanks, if I want my taste of foreign animated films this year, I'll just go with Leap! (AKA: Ballerina) or In This Corner of the World.
At the very least, Leap! has a chance of being good and In This Corner of the World looks really great judging from the trailer.
Rock Dog and Spark were both shit, I already saw Your Name. last year and I really loved it.

>tfw A Silent Voice and Mary and the Witch's Flower aren't licensed for an American release yet

If the Skeleton was a man and slightly fater, This would be identical to Seinfeld

I don't think anyone is expecting this to be good.
But yeah, vampire mom is cute.

I'm actually expecting it to be decent. Safier is a good author. Just a shame that they adapted this book and not the Cow book, the Cow book was way better.

This looks like a "the incredibles" and "Hotel Transylvania" lovechild.

TO ME, MY DRAWFAGS

Nah we got lucky twice with the first two movies (RIP Raul) and Animation series understanding the tone they needed. But we've got a another series and direct release movies that show the loss that can occur.

Kinda like her normal look better.

Gonna need a gallon of lube. Shits gonna be dry.

BABBA Yaga?

The Baba Yaga? The Russian witch that eats kids for breakfast?

Fascinating how a hairstyle can make a character much more appealing.

Why is German so unpleasant to hear?

I want to mummify my dick.

That's probably just your natural self-preservation instinct.

Simpsons did it.

So, is this a kid's movie where the major conflict is whether or not the mom will cuck her family? What kind of kid wants to watch that? Or is it actually targeted at adult women?

>in before there's a scene where she tries to wash it off
>it's not makeup
>that's her skin now

>Kinda interested in why Dracula seems to be a millionaire in this world.

Dracula has always been excessively wealthy. It's just a part of his character. I guess it's interesting when they try to explain it, but it's usually just understood, like how Bruce Wayne is always canonically rich but it's not always completely necessary to know why.

The novels are popular by women in their twenties, so this is propably the audience they try to hit.

Reminder that he had a werewolf kid because his dick originally came from one, and her family's bloodline power is having living anatomy.

You can see in the trailer that the husband has literally not a single line of dialogue and most of the big comedy sequences seem to involve the mom in some capacity.
This leads me to believe that it will primarily be her story. So yeah, I think there might be some other stuff, but the whole angle with Dracula wanting to fuck her will be central to the story.

> cursed form is hotter than her plain normal form
She's doesn't even have a weakness to sunlight. Mom won big time here.

Makes me wonder if she actually drinks blood.
Probably won't because it's a kids movie.
So she has all the good bits about being a vampire, without any of the bad stuff.

Screw turning back, she hit the Jackpot.

>Treehouse of Horror
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treehouse_of_Horror_XVI#I.27ve_Grown_a_Costume_on_Your_Face

How does a Frankenstein monster and a vampire make a werewolf and a mummy?
How can a mummified ancient be a teenager?

That much is in the trailer.

watch the fucking trailer retard

>That fucking mummy

Vampire milf.

can someone do a closeup of the werewolf's face? Shits hilarious

Can Jews stop appropriating Christian theology? Thanks.

Is this alright?

>How can a mummified ancient be a teenager?

I would think that mentally and physically a mummy would be left at the age they died and were mummified at. The traditional mummy story doesn't usually have the mummy conscious and walking around for hundreds plus years after their death like a vampire- it usually goes more like they become reanimated in modern day after somebody disturbs their tomb, and they have to face a little culture shock from not having been around for so long. So it'd be like your standard frozen in time plot like with Captain America, Buck Rogers, Aang, Phillip J Fry, etc, where technically they're hundreds or thousands of years old but effectively they're the same age pre-suspended animation.

This reminded me of an old monster family story me and my siblings made.
The father was a vampire, the mother was a human who was mummified alive by the vampire order, and their son was a dhampir that was boiled alive and liquefied by said order because some play thing and he was a slime boy.
The story took place a long time after that when the amnesiac slime boy was awaken by an undead witch and a ghost boy.
Kindergarten was a fun time.

Putting aside that this particular movie is about a family of normal humans just cursed into becoming universal movie monsters, if you DID want to complicate things and really write them all according to their individual mythologies, it's still doable:

>start with normal human couple
>they have two normal human kids
>post birth/conceptions, human dad is in a horrible accident, and then is cobbled back together and reanimated as a Franenstein's monster creature
>post births, mom is bitten by and turned into a vampire
>son is bitten by and turned into a werewolf
>daughter dies, is mummified, and then resurrected via ancient egyptian magic ritual

Alternatively, you could have the dad frankenfied pre-conception if your story's particular brand of mad science allows for its Frankenstein's monster to have a normal working human reproductive system and normal human dna that allows him to have normal human children, which I don't see why you couldn't.

OR, if you wanted to make shit much less complicated, they could just fucking adopt.

>How can a mummified ancient be a teenager?
Dude...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun

Or you know, the kids are adopted.
I'm sure Frankenstein's monster and a She-Vampire could adopt a teenage mummy and a wolfboy.
As said, the mummy would be the same age waking up as she was when she was entombed, therefore even if she's an ancient rotting corpse, she'd still need a legal guardian.