Is this a good show or should I watch something else?

Is this a good show or should I watch something else?

Fiona is the GOAT waifu

its a pleb show for idiots. don't watch

It's "We are better than you" the show.

what does that even mean

Im only 10 minutes in and shes already being a major slut

50% of the characters are worth it, the other half are mind grating garbage that are barely tolerable. The fact that they make all the interactions pretty balanced make sure that most scenes are enjoyable. I will say that Debbie should have been killed off long ago.

I have enjoyed it, some people will say it has dropped off in quality but I have been steadily watching it from the beginning.

The biggest issue that I have seen is that no one ever learns their lesson and no one wins.

theres literally nothing wrong with being a slut

Based

No, it's a shitshow of a series about dumb lives of dumb trailer trash, it can only be enjoyed by the said trailer trash.

It's been a long time. That little girl from season 1 turned into a real tit monster, huh?

I only watched it for the Emmy Rossum plot

Well she did get pregnant.

tits are for fags

Is that gucci gucci venci prada?

That's what I can't stand about it. It's a show that gives you the illusion of drama and makes you think that the characters are progressing or changing in some way but at the end of each season they just go back to the way they were at the beginning. It's lazy storytelling and writing because any meaningful character arc is undone in about 2 seconds.

This would be fine if it were a sitcom but it's a drama in which some change in the characters is expected over time.

i like it because of best emma

mmmmmm very thick

i think she has very strong farts......

I would be happy if just one of them wins and is better off. I don't care which one but all of them are working jobs now and should be getting some decent income.

maybe

the best parts of the show are the humor and hijinks in between all the drama
too much of the drama is forced. you begin to like characters but then they all always fuck up their lives in stupid ways, too much of the conflict is easily avoidable or solveable. the rest is cop out shit like diseases or drug addictions
the humor is very entertaining and well written but you stop liking all the characters as they start going down the list of tlc documentary premises (teenage pregnancy, drug addictions, promiscuity, etc)

crazy how she filled out
still a butterface but that shit just makes me harder