youtube.com/watch?v=260mj1dmJhU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cBOlHYNnlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's hear your pitch for that anti-Obama cartoon, Sup Forums

>trump is retarded
>trump is egotistical
>trump is boorish

What an original and refreshing take on the current political climate.

it sucked when they made it a decade ago and it'll suck now

This one was pure kino, though.

If Trump were as smart as he says he is, he won't even acknowledge this

>Implying you can make fun of Obama without being blacklisted in Hollywood

>I'll give them hits on youtube, that'll show 'em!

You're safe here, sweetie. Let's hear it.

Lil bush was absolute fucking kino u fucking brainlet nigger

You mean like how he didn't acknowledge SNL?

they make this instead of bringing back fraggle rock

presidential grade kino

Writing good comedy about Trump is in a way the exact opposite of writing good comedy about Obama. Obama was so straight-laced and had a great public image so the most people would do was make fun of his big ears or the way he talked. But Trump is so wildly unpredictable and chaotic that nothing you can write about him will ever be funnier than the shit he actually says and does on a daily basis.

That's why nobody gives a shit about it and it only gets brought up because people are talking about a Trump sitcom

>Obama's teleprompter cuts off
IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF

Socratic method of cumming

the Abu Ghraib episode was fucking great

>from executive producer Stephen Colbert
Only funny part desu

>tfw 9/11 got this show cancelled

To be fair he never acknowledged Colbert after he got the Late Show.

This. Watched the first 30 seconds of the video and there was nothing funny about it because it was all things he actually does. There is no parody or caricature to be made when it only depicts reality.
Following the news would actually be more funny than watching this cartoon.

Honestly, it's just the lowest of the lowest hanging fruits there is. This will be one of the easiest TV shows in the history of TV to write. And Trump (and Sup Forums) will get butt blasted over it so I guess that's at least one positive.

>Obama: "Let's let Hezbollah continue to launder money and funnel drugs into the country with Latin American cartels in exchange for cars and munitions that'll be used in Syria to sweeten the Iran nuclear deal"
>Crowd: *erupts into laughter*
How's that?

>had a great public image
THIS! but a lot of poltards wont recognize this...see its not so easy poltards to make fun of obama when he has an entire media running interference for him...so obviously its easy to make fun of trump when the entire media except fox and rush is out to get him...its the same flawed logic that makes poltards think that obama had scandals in his presidency...guys its not conspiracies unless john funnyman from the nightly show says it is

Is this a copypasta now?

Obongo already did all the damage he could when he did the comedy shows on a weekly basis.

this actually looks kinda funny
TED CRUZ!

How is that funny? He just said his name. If he said literally anything else it would have been funnier, like "Dahnalddd", that would have actually made me chuckle. Where do these shows get their $50k/year writes?

I don't even like Colbert but this is getting embarrassing, kinda feeling bad for him

At least Obama could make decent comebacks and banter. Trump is absolutely sensitive to criticism and only gets angry and starts throwing insults around.

This

>thinks insults arent banter
>calls TRUMP sensitive

So...

might have been funny if they'd included the autistic kid

OP here, thats who i was refering to in my op post
>guys DRUMPF lol

genius

Man, conservatives really are humorless.

Classic autism symptom, desu.

*openly weeps on camera before bowing before every world leader*

>That Halloween episode where Clinton dresses up as a hamburger to get a kiss from Trump

Best episode desu

Rightwing yet again crying about their unpopular literal idiot president being made fun of. Yeah its old and tiring, but shit just stop thinking about it who gives a fuck get over it

The real comedy is millions of raging, impotent liberals lashing out at Trump as he continues to do and say whatever he pleases.

>Just turn your brain off
I'm not that practiced and intentionally being a sheep

Oh boy, I can't wait to see what they'll get onto Trump about this time!

>Episode 2.01: The Gorilla Channel

Scaramucci challenges Bannon to a bare knuckle fist fight on the south lawn.

Meanwhile Kelly Anne visits the suicide forests of Japan where it's reported Hillary is hiding out.

They did this before with George W Bush until 9/11 happened. Until another major terrorist attack happens this won't stop.

this looks like fucking garbage
but why are people so upset over it?
why make threads giving it attention?

>How DARE someone try to lampoon MY POLITICAL FIGUREHEAD? When we did it to THEIR GUY IT WAS 100% DESERVED AND RIGHTEOUS!

And Sup Forumsacks think they're different from whiny SJWfaggots.

Doesnt this make him more sympathetic?

You britbongs can't even weigh yourselves. That bitch is bmi 45+, what da fuq is 19st her age??

I'm pretty sure Bush wasn't hated until after Katrina.

where is the obama cartoon?

You mean the one Trump Plans And Goads North Korea into user?

>posting your "original meme: do not steel" in a thread unironically started by alt-right pussies crying about literally everything
what did you mean by this?

>Fired!

After leaving the White House, former President Obama returns to being a community organizer in Chicago.

Every episode includes a dead black kid in the background of a scene.

I see people unironically calling Trump a Nazi in youtube comments, facebook, and twitter. You people are so emotional you just can't think logically and call everything you don't like Nazis or bigots. It's ridiculous.

Best part about Obangus was how he literally looked like a monkey and was rarely called out on it, yet W, who didn't look like a monkey, was oft accused of looking like a monkey.

I asked very early on for you guys to pitch me one. All I got were butthurt and "he's a nigger lol"

... Atlanta > Chicago for affluent dead Blacks

that wasn't funny

Um, no. That is the original. You crying isn't going to change things. Do you need a baby bottle, sweetie?

People compared Obama to Communists, Nazis, Stalin and Hitler all the time.

>sympathetic to a simpleton
don't get your hopes up retard

its because right wingers aren't funny unless they're being unintentionally funny with their dumb racist opinions

Found the German.

This. Just look at that alt-right version of Tim & Eric that the forgotten guy had on adult swim.

So asking a bunch of spergs on the internet for a pitch is the same as a fully funded cartoon pilot?

GWB had not one, but several parody shows created.

>You people

Nice try faggot, I'm not like you. I don't obsess over political bullshit. I only point out when people on both sides sound like fucking idiots.

Politics are cancer.

Obama sucked so much the country voted for Donald Trump in his wake. How do you fuck up so bad? In no other scenario would Trump have ever been elected. We literally had to have the worst President of all time for people to just go "Fuck it, let's see what Donald Trump can do.". I think that's pretty funny.

Rednecks did. No one on television did it daily. No one started talkshows with the latest updates on why Obama is stupid. In fact they mocked the rednecks that said Obama was a muslim daily instead.

>He never saw those multitudes of white trash protesters comparing Obama to Hitler

So you only bury your head in the sand for four to eight years depending on whose in office at the time?

Good to know.

If Bush and Trump have been spoofed so relentlessly, it really shouldn't be that difficult for your combined, superior right-wing intellects to come up with something. Furthermore, a pitch isn't the same thing as a fully funded pilot. The latter only gets made if the former is successful. Don't get ahead of yourself.

the current president of the united states did

This show looks like garbage but OP and the other trump-fags being butthurt is great.

>No one on television did it daily

Fox News and Ann Coulter did.

the main fundamental difference is that the fourth estate gives credence to Trump-Hitler comparisons

Seething drumpflet

Not bad

Yeah, right? Who would ever think something like this noteworthy!?

Obama was literally mentored by a Soviet correspondent though.

haha yea dumpfhets are so btfo right now

Only Rednecks did. Nobody of any importance died though.

Obama was the ANTICHRIST

He'll be fine...

At what point does the Trump hate market become too saturated?

Are people really going to sit down and watch more than one episode of '2 minutes' hate' in a day?

Literally Rednecks only did that.

>Ted Cruz is just going to be a 'timmy' style character

I want my fucking Skelegates show

ITT: triggered Trumpkins are butthurt about everything

you can almost visualise the exact kinds of fucking boomer and early millennial weridos that are excited for this

ITT:

Kekistan faggots defending their jewish puppet

Report Kekistan crossposters, do not engage with Kekistan crossposters

How young are you?
youtube.com/watch?v=7cBOlHYNnlg

>If Bush and Trump have been spoofed so relentlessly, it really shouldn't be that difficult for your combined, superior right-wing intellects to come up with something. Furthermore, a pitch isn't the same thing as a fully funded pilot.

So close but you missed the point.

Your side, is SO triggered by Trump that you actually put time and effort (which animation requires a massive amount of) into a cartoon about it.

Even then all of these shows always tank in ratings.

>what da fuq is 19st her age??
St is an abbreviation for Stone, which is a British measurement for weight. In American measurements she weighs 266 pounds.

>implying neo/pol/ is old enough to know

I'm still waiting.

Your side puts time and effort into creating frog memes and "dank" youtube videos