Can I get a comprehensive list of SU episodes where someone DOESN'T cry?

Can I get a comprehensive list of SU episodes where someone DOESN'T cry?
Not meaning to make this a hate thread, as I liked SU when it started, but it really does fucking bug me how much the characters cry now.
There's no goddamn impact for """emotional""' scenes anymore because someone literally cries every fucking episode now.
Like seriously, I now make it a game to see when the waterworks come, and I think it's funny. This is not how putting emotion into a show works. In order for there to be an impact, they need to not be crying 24/7. Otherwise it just looks like a bunch of crybaby pussies instead of well rounded characters going through a hard time.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/C1zXkiPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

man, the bloated amount of crying from the past episodes severely ruined the impact of something as serious as Lars' death and resurrection and Greg seeing his son once again.

Honestly, fucking Sugar and her shitty management of the storyboarders are the main culprits here.

This is what caused me to make this thread. I was pissed that something like the Lars dying felt "fake". Yet another attempt at trying to activate "the feels". Even the moment when Lars admitted he was a coward could have been so much better if the characters weren't continually being such pussies all the time.

Here you go
pastebin.com/C1zXkiPw

Oh you motherfucker

I find OP's crying more obnoxious than Steven's.

I was thinking the same thing, honestly. It's not the crying that's bad, it's the misuse of it.

I am doing it man, there is crying in all the chapters till season 3 so far. I am keeping counting!

Leaf? Where did the adult touch your feelings?

OP here. This is accurate, to be honest.

Nice try Rebecca we know it's you

>furfag

>the bloated amount of crying from the past episodes severely ruined the impact of something as serious as Lars' death and resurrection and Greg seeing his son once again
this
And the tear balling up in their eyes didn't help either. They didn't use to animate tear like that, evidenced by OP's pic, I don't know why the storyboarders keep doing that retarded shit. It would have made more impact if Lars and Steven were very serious being ready for what was to come than to have them cry over it

But crying is great.

OOF

HOW WILL OP EVER RECOVER

>Cheeseburger Backpack
>Together Breakfast
>Steven's Lion
>Onion Trade
>Lion 2
>Beach Party
>Steven and the Stevens
>Mirror Gem
>Space Race
>Fusion Cuisine
>Garnet's Universe
>The Test
>Winter Forecast
>Marble Madness
>Shirt Club
>Story for Steven
>Political Power
>Say Uncle
>Chille Tid
>Onion Friend
>Historical Friction
>Nightmare Hospital
>Sadie's Song
>Catch and Release
>Back to the Barn
>Too Far
>The Answer
>Super Watermelon Island
>Gem Drill
>Same Old World
>Barn Mates
>Hit the Diamond
>Steven Floats
>Drop Beat Dad
>Too Short to Ride
>Beach City Drift
>Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service
>Alone at Sea
>Greg the Babysitter
>Gem Hunt
>Crack the Whip
>Steven vs. Amethyst
>Beta
>Kindergarten Kid
>Know Your Fusion
>Last One Out of Beach City
>Gem Heist
>The New Crystal Gems
>Room for Ruby
>Doug Out
>The Good Lars
>Are You My Dad

Is this just Steven not crying or no crying period?

No crying period. As in not even tears welling up.

Let's see you make a list of the episodes where nobody makes those shitty "funny" faces

If this is accurate then there is crying in 2 out of every 3 episodes on average. Comparing the 52 listed to the 154 episodes total. But I have reasons to doubt the list since just looking through it I see episodes where I'm pretty sure there was tears.

They even started to make fun of the crying aspect of their own show in their show. The part where Aqua catches Topaz was hilarious in that aspect.

Can someone explain what the FUCK is going on with his nose? Why the fuck are his nostrils flared out away from him? Think of it, people who look at Steven can see straight up his nose.

If they weren't slits it would look like a pig nose

The pig nose used to bother me but I've become used to it that I don't even think about it anymore. If only they would just take away the nostrils it would be fine

it bothers me how the shrinking combined with the lazy-done curls make him look like pic related

>assimilate with us, user

This has always bugged me.

No matter what the fuck the creators or the fanbase 'say', the show depicts fusion as spiritual and physical supersex.

So the granny gem is a giant orgy?

Absolutely decimated