Nine companions... so be it. You shall be Lord of the Rings™: The Fellowship of the ring - Extended Edition

>Nine companions... so be it. You shall be Lord of the Rings™: The Fellowship of the ring - Extended Edition

Bravo Hackson, bravo

Who else is watching this kino right now?

Haha, thanks for that

Would the creator have been corrupted by the ring? Is that why he didn't stop Sauron?

That line is in the book

Last two post numbers determine the fellowship

11 frodo
22 samwise
33 merry
44 pippin
55 gandalf
66 aragorn
77 legolas
88 gimli

99 will be smeagol
00 sauron

roll

Roll

>no Boromir

Rolling for myself

On ITV2? the fucking Amon Hen fight was fucking ruined

you forgot boromir, faggot

>No Saruman as trips

Yeah. That pissed me off. Particularly the editing when Aragorn killed Lurtz

>Bravo Hackson, bravo
Agreed

Fuck i knew i forgot something

The editing was a travesty, why bother showing the film before 9 if you're just going to butcher art.

Amon Hen is the single best fight scene in the series and they ruined it.

Of course Pippin's the one that remembers him.

Can't wait for the airing of Two Towers without the battle at Helms Deep

I saw this in theaters and have 0 memory of this occurring.

Extended Editions

Has it ever occurred to you that the reason the title of the film is used in a line of dialogue is because the film has been named after that specific line of dialogue?

>at last, we have become the Lord of the Rings™: The Two Towers (2002) New Line Cinema™ licensed by the Tolkien Estate™

AND MY DUBS

Jackson did nothing wrong. Everything that went wrong with the Hobbit can be blamed on the studio.

Having seen fan edits that trim it down to the core story, I have to agree.

Saw this thread, immediately put on the extended editions

rollerinooooooooo

Sauron boipucci

>"The Ring passed out of all knowledge"
>Elrond still remembers 2,500 years later

Why does everyone here pretend Galadriel is extremely attractive? Is it just a meme because the books say she's the most attractive lady in Middle Earth?

R O L L
O
L
L

Reboot Galadriel right here

No it didn't occur to him or her because they're probably a 12 year old autistic retard. Its like when people say why didn't they take the eagles to the volcano? If you actually watch the movie they have to walk it because the eye would see them in a second and the idea was to sneak there the back way.

>Is it just a meme because the books say she's the most attractive lady in Middle Earth?
pretty much. i'm pretty sure what she looks like in the film would not be the same as what the book was truly trying to envision

He clearly wasn't serious, you autist. This was just a way to start a LOTR thread without taxposting or eagleposting.

my version of galadriel

God works in mysterious ways.

>vhs
This dialog didn't age well.

>god
his name is Eru Iluvatar

>Supposed to be a fearsome force of unstoppable evil
>Has ring finger cut off by a mere human and goes down like a deflated bitch balloon

Arwen is the most attractive tho (not in the movie obviously)

precious

Why didn't he wear the ring under his gauntlets so Isildur would only have a 1/10 chance of cutting off the right finger?

sauron did nothing wrong

I'll turn down the role in favor of Idris Elba

Usually they include the title in the movie so they are allowed to copyright it

That Merry is pretty merry indd

Roll

rollan

So this nigga teleported to Rohan to give Aragorn the sword right?

Rolling for aragorn

mesa

With Saruman defeated he could have ridden through the gap of Rohan, it wouldn't have taken that long