What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Hemorrhoids

I'd be pissed too if my feet were that small.

No.
What the fuck YOUR (Sup Forums's) problem?

She was racist.

Sup Forums memes, sadly.

Pretty much this. She HATED animals.

>its an allegory for racism the whole time
I legit never realized this am I retarded?

It was literally a better class than Zootopia who beats you in the head with it.

Because cat's don't dance.

Which is the best anthropomorphized animal movie?

>Cat's Don't Dance
>Zootopia
>Sing

Cocaine. Child actor drug abuse isn't fiction.

>Cat's Don't Dance

It kept the moral of the storycatsy.

Mama June gave her too much go-go juice

1. Zootopia made a very good use of animals as metaphors and also created a whole world made ad-hoc for animals, as well as making good animal jokes.

2. Cats Don't Dance was less subtle about it's metaphor but contrasting them with co-existing humans (all of which happened to be white) and the world they lived was completely human.

3. Sing didn't seem to care and just used animals for an otherwise human plot and a completely human world and didn't make a whole lot of use of their animal characters for gags.

Cat's don't dance. Catchier songs, a more engaging villain, and a legit romance that isn't overly presumed by its fanbase.

The obnoxious way they animated everything.
I don't know how to describe it.
Is it the foreshortening?
Characters in this universe have to deal with a certain level of movement dialed up to 11.

Cat's Don't Dance was a ballsier take on big racism. Especially considering that it was taking a shot at Hollywood, and thus themselves. Meanwhile motion pictures today want to push the "only rural america is racist" coming from a industry that typecasts races all the time.

Not only did WB do a funny animal movie that explores about big city racism, they did it first. Meanwhile Disney yet again takes 0 risks and reaps the rewards. Only difference is that Disney did it at a better time.

IDK but it made for one of the best episodes IMHO

Max is a moralfag and won't give her the D

She was a spoiled brat that everyone was too afraid to reprimand (and thus help her learn some humility) because her butler was basically a shaved King Kong.

nice

Did it first =/= did it better.

Also Zootopia gets points for tackling on discrimination issues in general instead of specifically pinpointing discrimination against non-whites in Hollywood in the 30's/40's.

Cat's Don't Dance would've getting zootopia levels unwarranted praise (as well as shit for it) if it came during the Oscars So white bullshit.

the only good songs in Cats Dont Dance was the opening song and the song Sawyer sings in the rain

It was the 1930s, she was supposed to be racist, but they couldn't use ethnic groups so they used animal people.

Also, Zootopia did a good job of subverting the whole debate by validating numerous stereotypes throughout the movie, the biggest being Nick actually being a crook while Judy admonishes herself for assuming he was. The whole moral of the story was to treat everyone as a case by case basis and know your own limitations.

And "Big and loud", as well "Nothings gonna stop us now"

She was the only interesting character in the entire movie. That's a lot of shit to put on a 6 year old.

What is wrong with her legs?

That's pretty much every song except the Animal Jam one

I only like Big and Loud.

I thought she was literally Shirley Temple as a kid, but I later learned Shirley wasn't even remotely awful. Whatever was wrong with her, it came from being a child with a titanic amount of power from being famous and wealthy.

Yes, and?