youtube.com/watch?v=vTOfhQ_SZEg
youtube.com/watch?v=TdDeaARsI4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The one where the restaurant owners stole $250,000 from their son

fuck those people so glad the place is closed

blacked raw?

>I've been waiting over an hour for RAW fish
WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY WAITO PIGGU

>that one new york place that they fixed up (with the lobster claw crane game) which the owner was clearly a sleazy business type and smartly just immediately sold the place after the tv show patched it all up

Which one is this? I can't remember the name.

How many times have people spit/shitted etc. in his food?

he would notice so none

Gordon knows sushi is a meme

There's a couple with stories in that range, which one, the sushi place in california with the top tier hafu children?

During filming of these sorts of programs he actually had awful stomach issues such as ulceration and the like. We may joke about it and he might make it seem funny that the food is so awful, but the stuff they were serving was seriously harmful.

The one with the australian idiot who's obsessed with importing frozen wagyu beef because it's the best

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTPfb-3A6k

Gordon spilling his figurative spaghetti and literal rice while cooking on a Korean competitive cooking show.

kshowonline.com/kshow/7804-[engsub]-please-take-care-of-my-refrigerator-ep.159

amy's baking company

meme

>first 5 seconds contains a million jump cuts
This is why I hate American television

they have cameras set up before he arrives so I don't think they would

Fiesta Sunrise

That episode where the owners claimed he put a dead rat near the entrance

>kshowonline.com/kshow/7804-[engsub]-please-take-care-of-my-refrigerator-ep.159

kek, I also like where he takes part in a curry cooking competition and gets BTFO by indian mothers

youtube.com/watch?v=dEPx4dIUQn0

Why do these restaurants prepare their worst when they know he's coming and they act surprised when he doesn't like their food?

>"Our restaurant is hemorrhaging money, Gordon please come tell us why!"
>Gordon shows up
>"The food here is shit, that's why nobody comes here."
>"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
what the fuck do these people think he's going to say?

because its fake, its all just staged so they can have Gordon swear for tv

he's said it before but he acknowledges that moms can be amazing cooks

see They're generally fucking awful people with severe problems, a lot of them seem like they may have genuine undiagnosed personality disorders.

Some are just high on their own farts.

People are clueless about how bad they really are. Just look at all the retards applying to American Idol thinking they are hot shit. Doesn't help that people around them act as an echo chamber.

>I can really cook, I don't get why I'm losing money
>this food is rubbish, worst I've ever had
>Chef Ramsey is full of shit I'm out
>if you don't want my world class help then fuck you
>ok you can help
>YAYYYY restaurant saved!

you really overestimate of the average american family run restaurant

that one with the busty owners/staff + retarded foreign chef

>what have you done...
>no no stop
>what the fuck have you done
>listen you fucking donkey

youtube.com/watch?v=ahC23K4BUHY

American Idol is still a thing? I thought it was cancelled years ago.

Because it's just as fake and scripted as any other reality show.

That's completely besides the point

It's not faked, so much as its screened heavily. It'd take too much effort to downright stage this shit. The show is just very selective of whose restaurants they choose to save. It's a very involved process and most anyone with a semblance of sanity or common sense is screened out before filming or doesn't make it to air.

>spend a shitload of cash on foreign chef in italian restaurant
>foreign chef isn't italian
>he's mexican
???

burger kitchen?

>It's not faked
>This is what Americans actually believe about "reality" tv
good lord

His UK series before he became a screaming, attention whoring, ADD riddled, try harding retard.

To what extent do the customers in these shows send back food that they normally would find OK, simply because they're on camera?

Normally people would just never come back rather than tell the waiter there's a problem.

The British version is much more tame. Only the american version is like that

the one with the hollywood pizzeria guy who wanted to sell his pizzas in all the supermarkets. It's from the first few seasons of the US shows.

Kitchen Nightmares is disingenuous but not fake you shitposting faggot. I literally ate at a restaurant that appeared on the show before they got "help," but I guess that was the lizardmen using radio waves to alter my neurostate.

Nah it's fake.
Just look at the difference in the UK and USA versions.
UK version had that british documentary style whisper narration and stayed calm.
The US version he immediately comes. >"This is the shittiest shit that ever shitted shit, was this food made by a monkey"
>"Ramsey u full of shit, I don't know nuthin!"
>shouting match everytime

It's scripted to became a shouting match just like every single other US reality show

I came here for the Jack webms

you missed the maxed out PAN NICE AND HOT thread that just died

The only episodes I can't stand are the ones where he outright walks out "I'm sorry, but I can't save this place" followed by one of them running after him and turning him around to trying again.

>shouting match just like every single other US reality show
I really dont understand this about American tv, they clearly love it because otherwise all the shows wouldnt do it
Why do Americans love to watch people having a very poorly acted shouting match so much

Honestly having eaten at a good number of shit restaurants I noted that people are always sending food back.

>Why do Americans love to watch people having a very poorly acted shouting match so much
because the people who watch american reality television are fat ugly narcissists

Best episodes are when he has to shut down restaurants because they're too disgusting

I'd only ever send food back if something's legit wrong with it. Like the food is raw or stale. If it tastes shit I just leave it.

The only people in the USA who haven't cut their cable TV packages are the lowest of the lowest scum of American society, so naturally the reality TV shows that exist on these cable networks pander solely to them.

REEEEEE AMERICANS

Yeah I personally don't return food because it's just a good way to get the chef pissed off with you. I had one shithead deliberately fuck up a pizza because I sent it back, piled the cheese up to the point where there was no goddamn sauce at all so I sent it back and got the second one with zero cheese and toppings I didn't order.

At this point I just avoid restaurant eating whenever possible because when I want to eat I like to actually eat food instead of sitting for half an hour only to get shit.

Hey look its an American, maybe they really do just shout all the time

this

WHAT?
WHAT DID HE SAY?

youtube.com/watch?v=WwjUfM54ehE

>So sorry for the old bag
kek

Sushi is the anti-kino to Gordon's kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=i4rtR8xIB68

Ramsay vs Jiro duel to death when?

All kinos should be like this. Disney should have hired Ramsey for Star Wars.

FUCKING FRENCH PIG

I'm an American I just refuse to take pride in Jerry Springer tier entertainment

KINO DETECTED

>I'm an American

I'm so sorry to hear that.

>thank god for those ears, otherwise the hat would fall off

KINO
I
N
O

It really is a great episode that focuses on team building as opposed to shouting

>mexicans doing the dirty work

youtube.com/watch?v=Tmmog-PBOZ4

It's not a duel. Jiro is a fucking dried up mummy and Ramsey is lower class urban trash. It's a one punch kill.

Americans are so fat.
They should exercise like us

Chef Bro

what was her endgame?

See we can brag about health cuz we are only ridiculously obese and not ludicrously obese. So suck it Burgers!

My favorite episode was the one where this italian woman and her sister are running an Italian restaurant literally right across the street from their mom's Italian restaurant and for some reason all their food is shit

Chubbing me up with her adorable mischief

Wouldn't opening two restaurants that close together cannibalize each other's customer base?

Im pretty sure that’s the Australian guy who was the son one of Australia’s most proflific mobsters, wasn’t it? What he did to his kid was fucked. I’m amazed his son put up with it for so long, but he was a literal fedora wearing soy boy.

One was for mobsters

do girls dress naked in Nottingham?

Sometimes I really doubt Ramsay's commitment to Sparkle Motion.

One was for lobsters

God fuck that guy. I would have sued. Or just told them to fuck off and let the place rot.

>Oh I lobster
>and never flounder

>This tastes more like Chinese food than Italian
>Fucking Asian music begins to play
Ahahaha

Lobster? I don't even know her!

born with a troll face

the actual witch from hotel hell

Ramsay's got bantz m8

>Ramsay's got bantz m8

Does he? Or was he just PRETENDING to have bantz to lure you into his trap, and you walked right into it?

Either way, you lose.

Unironicly, the UK series, top tier comfy. Gordon is calm and the ahow is gentle and has awesome, BBC licensed music. No annoying sound effects either. Theres only a few episodes on YouTube which is the sad part

>we have made some errors here
no fucking shit

him getting blown out by james may youtube.com/watch?v=vTOfhQ_SZEg
cooking with conan and norm was great too
youtube.com/watch?v=TdDeaARsI4Y

Makes sense if that’s pretty much what they cook all the time.

>It's edited
ftfy