Do you think Sinestro would approve of Hal and Soranik dating ? She could make him Natu

Do you think Sinestro would approve of Hal and Soranik dating ? She could make him Natu.

>She could make him Natu.

Do you think Soranik would approve of Hal and Sinestro dating?

Doesn't matter since Kyle cucks Hal in the future

Wait a minute, didn't Soranik date Kyle at one point? Is Kyle getting cucked?

>the great defilement

That's lewd as fuck nigga

She'd probably even draw it.

Considering Kyle now knows it might change the future and break it up with Soranik actually.

Actually yes, she'd probably think its one of the only good things her dad has ever done.

Now if only they would finally just settle down

Sinestro would be jealous of Soranik.

Has Kyle had the most love interests in the DCU?

Hal should bang their son. That'll show Kyle!

When the fuck were they ever friends?

They always were friends. That's the real tragedy.

He was his mentor and partner when he first joined the Corps. They may disagree, but they still have that bond between them. Sinestro is still doing the right thing intrinsically, but with really extreme methods.

Sinestro was Hal's mentor.

Shit, I still remember
- Hal's dream under Black Mercy involved Sinestro being proud of him and being his friend.
- The Blue Lantern's light showed Hal an image of Sinestro saying I need you.
- Johns' origin rewrite had Hal commenting how nobody understood him like Sinestro.

Seriously, is Johns capable of any friendship without gay undertones.

>Seriously, is Johns capable of any friendship without gay undertones.
>Hal/Sinestro
>Black Adam/Atom Smasher
>Polar Boy/Sun Boy
>Tim/Kon

nope

Sucking a other mans dick isn't gay

And bless him for it. Sexual tension with Sinestro is just about the only way I find Hal interesting as a character.

The most dead ones for sure.

Yes, it is.

It totally is,

Only if you swallow is it gay, and you enjoy it. It's just doing your buddy a favor.

The curse killed his future son this time

it's not gay unless the balls touch

I know he's been a Black Lantern, but I don't think Hal would fuck the dead.

Come to think of it did Hal wear all the rings at this point ?

>user never had a brojob before
Look at the sad friendless faggot.

He hasn't worn star sapphire or indigo yet, but he's had all the rest

I think male Sapphires should look like H'El - bare chest and abs plus tight pants with some sort of sash or cape around their belt and going behind them. Women would probably prefer that over the joke body suit.

Always? They're like Xavier and Magneto. Friends that have such differing ideals they are also enemies. But they're opposites that have come to respect the other despite they're clashes.

Yeah there are ways they could do a revealing/sexy male Star Sapphire outfit, the slutty bathing suit on dudes tends to look more funny than sexy

This one is sort of similar to that

Add Hawkman/Atom to this list.

>Ray, I...

And maybe, Hawkman/Black Adam.

I want Soranik and Sinestro to fight over Hal.

What's the deal with Hal and unintentionally striking sexy poses?

I'm paraphrasing what's in pic related bottom left column, Hal is a slut.

>unintentionally
HA!

That's like saying Dick unintentionally shows off his ass.

What about Dick grayson?

Who gave birth

Atom is criminally underrated as a character
I want Geoff to be put on his book someday.

Why would Soranik ever date Hal when Kyle exists? Not even Carol Ferris wanted Hal when based Kyle was available.

Why were gen 2 Pokemon so badly designed?

If it happens, I hope it has kinky Ray.

Obviously now Kyle is going to reject Natu which in turn will make the so awaited Hal/Sora unavoidably happen.
Hal/Sora FTW.

Huh, I don't recognize this one. Where is it from ?

Sinestro #4 (or maybe 5? I forget)

>Hawkman is an intelligent sophisticate
>Hal is a dumb slut
Odd couple team up book when?

Well Sinestro is an alien so you could always make up some bullshit about his anatomy

but probably Hal

GLs are bondage sluts

Since the beginning. Hal Jordan was the power rookie, Sinestro was the jaded vet. Sinestro imprinted his friendship with Abin Sur onto Hal.

Sinestro & Hal never really tried to kill one another. They've save one another's asses constantly. Despite Sinestro even trying to kill the GLC, they want the same thing, universal peace. Just they go about it in two different ways.

I've seen people debate they're best designed.

I mean gen1 had plenty that were just blobs or a real life animal pretending to be a big deal.
And later gens had fucking jinglekeys, that greyboobed weather pokemon, ice cream, etc.

It's guuuy love, that's all it is.
It's guuuy love, he's mine I'm his.

There's nothing gay about it, in our eyeees.

>Sinestro & Hal never really tried to kill one another.
Yeah, now that they've retconned Hal breaking his damn neck.

What a coinky dink I just rediscovered this in the depths of my Sup Forums folder

They retconned that way before GL Rebirth

The only person ParaHal actually killed was Kilowog

Technically the blue one stuck itself on his finger but he couldn't actually use it because he thinks hoping instead of doing is a waste of time.

Didn't Walker stick it on him to remove a red ring, then he couldn't get it off?

Is it just Human Lanterns or do all GLs get molested?

Since Johns. Prior to that, Hal thought of Sinestro as a friend during their time training together but after that it was hate and resentment. Now though it's like they'd been boyfriends forever and Hal completely forgives him for ruining his life and destroying the corps with Parallax. He's just a battered wife.

There was a story in action comics weekly where Hal thought he killed Sinestro and he freaked out

But yeah most of the bromance/homolust is from Geoff