OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NON NNON NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NON NNON NO

*breathes in*

HHHHHHHHHEUEUHHHAHAHHAHA

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

I hate how over detailed lego minifigures are now. it clashes so badly with how toyish the sets still look

JUST

They go under cover as the Empire for the 50th fucking time

>tobias beckett
that the woody harrelson character ?

Notice how the new female character is before han on the millennium falcon set

Why do people under 25 try so fucking hard?

Thread hidden.

No woody is Han’s mentor/adoptive father

Lego is based, any only succumbs to SJW shit when there is massive pressure. Obviously they received a huge paycheck from The Mouse to put her first.

Why does he look like a Porg?

She's gonna be the main character isn't she?

its in alphabetical order you dumb alt-right idiot

>tfw Solo isn't even the main character of Solo

>The whole movie is Han acting like a incompetent retard and Emilia saving him

>Lando's weapon has significantly more lenght and girth than Han Solo's
what did ((((they)))) mean by this?

I already know how this is gonna go. STEP ASIDE BOYS

Yes, apparently names that sound like confederate generals are Star Wars™ as fuck now.

its in alphabetical order you dumb alt-right idiot

Considering they work for IPs to both the mouse and WB they need to be very careful.

Still they do light satire so is fine.

when you know your movies gonna suck but you say fuck it

>chewie had the biggest and longest blaster

BIG

WOOKIE

____

Lando Calrissian, the racist caricature of a black scoundrel, was a product of his time (the intolerant 1970s) and deserves a makeover so he may better represent modern PoC. LEGO and Disney MUST right this wrong as soon as possible.

Yep. He's got akimbo blasters.

uh.....

"ayy where da white space bitches at'

Do you even have to ask?. Is gonna be complete shit.

>Han Solo movie
>woman main character
she's not going to put up with Han and Lando's antics, will she

Why does disney hate chewie this much? With every new movie he's turning more and more into a wookie Jar Jar

>More girth
That's wrong though.

Well, at least it's slightly better than their name just being a literal description like solo man

S U B T L E

Lando is overcompensating

That's seriously getting old. They do that in half of the SW Rebels episodes too.

>™
>™

*waits for Lepin rip off*

There will be a scene when the girl shoots like 15 stormtroopers while Han watches in awe. She'll rib him for eying her. Audience will roar.

>Audience will roar
yup

big
black
cock

little
white
dicks

>It's another Sup Forumsturds pretend a Star Wars movie will be bad and then it goes on to make over a billion dollars thread.

Does that mean the Transformers movies are actually kino?

Nice Han Solo as Imperial cadet confirmed!

>implying a movie is good just because it makes money

ok brainlet

Does that make Donald Trump the best POTUS in history, since he has made the most money out of all of them?

>Lando's gun is blinged out
wtf did Raimi design this?

According to his stupid logic, yes. But wait, I bet to him it only applies to Nu-Wars

at least the black guy has a cool looking cape with a popped collar I guess that will make the terrible movie .000014% less terrible

You're delusional if you think this will make a billion.

Revenue=/=profit

the stormtroopers are before Han too on the set where he's in disguise, you're reading too much into that

kekarooni no it isn't

i guess i've been reciting the alphabet song wrong my whole life

>Q comes before H and C

>white girl with an arab sounding name
they just won the european market

No, first Han has to do something pseudo-sexist, like hold her hand over a puddle or try to teach her how to shoot a gun, then she'll proceed to shoot every a dozen stormtroopers in the head before looking smug at a bewildered Han Solo.

this but unironically

Is this true?

shouldn't chewy have a crossbow?

I wasn't being ironic, it's a genuine question

If we're going to judge the quality of a film by its box office takings, we might as well judge the quality of people according to their net worth

The SW sets until around 2009 or so had an aesthetic that made a good compromise between film accuracy and the established lego aesthetic. I lost interest when they started putting so many details on the figs and using specially molded pieces for every ship instead of making creative use of traditional pieces

This is an 18+ board. You are violating the rules

*Blocks your path

you know what it means

Why did they make Lando so dark?

Actually the sets have been using smaller and smaller pieces over time in more creative ways. It's the old sets that were based around big giant pieces like pic related.

>QI'RA

it's gonna be pronounced chee-rah isn't it

Kira

now compare that to this

so are they going make Emilia Clarke's character female Han? A female Han that is "better" than real Han and teaches him everything?

normies think crossbow lasers are dumb

Nope it's gonna be pronunced like QUEER.

>(NOT)R2-D2
>(NOT)C3-PO
>(NOT)Leia

Really Disney?

Do you know that for sure?

That's not how Qi is pronounced in china

they finished filming in october so they had no time to rewrite following TLJ backlash, so it's going to be a lot of the same themes

probably a lot of condescending dialogue towards han

To be fair, they are

disney hate every established star wars characters who aren't female

Who cares? It's just a fucking name better than Snoke.

>lego minifigures
>they arent yellow skined
into the trash it goes

Where can I find the uncensored version of this

Probably. There's probably an unironic mandate by Kennedy that states that the protagonist must be a no nonsense woman who never falters near a man.

No they are going to make Emilia Clarke the actual Han Solo and the Han Solo we know and love was the asshole who stole her achievements after she died to save him. Screencap this for the spoilered plot.

>lego Barbara Gordon/Batgirl
>it's a mutt because her father voice actor at some point was a black dude

It's all so tiresome.

Imagine if this one makes 700 million. Period dot. Will Disney be able to afford shills still? Or will they try to salvage this property with actual decent writing.

she was voiced by Rosario Dawson in that manchild kid's movie

this isn't fucking China

At least all the characters except Lando are white or alien

>The SW sets until around 2009 or so had an aesthetic that made a good compromise between film accuracy and the established lego aesthetic.

It really depends on the model, frankly I'd say that's a false statement because LOTS of old Lego models were shitty. I have a Slave I model and I remember thinking that looked atrocious as a kid.

Leia, Padmé, Jyn, Rey and now Qi'ra. All short brunettes. Why is Star Wars pushing the (((brunette))) agenda?

She's going to be better in every way. There'll be a scene where Han just looks at her kicking ass, completely stupefied. He'll then comically look at Lando/Chewie as if to say "did you just see that?"
It'll be awful. Also, Emilia Clarke will be the one who did the Kessel run and he just took credit.

I never bought this as a kid because It looks ass.

>Qi'ra

tell that to disney

>At least all the characters except Lando are white or alien

they also fired the original directors when the movie was 90% percent finished and had to hire give the han solo actor acting lessons
it's already a fucking train wreck

>Moloch
What did those krafty kikes mean by this?

Han Solo never actually went solo, though.

>corellian hounds
oh for fuck's sake