Does dakota fanning play a believable autistic person?

does dakota fanning play a believable autistic person?

youtube.com/watch?v=fTfwnub46dk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYVYTXbPvOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

autistic girls aren't real

sexism and ableism? an officer will be on their way.

i hope it's a cute female one that will rape me

Something like 1 out of every 100 autists are female, but 99 out of every 100 autists are male. Male privilege tho am I right queenz

>ywn have an autistic gf

for dropping the word quite casually you people really know astonishingly little about autism

That's true we should use retard instead.

Girls were a big part of Star Trek fandom back in the day
Presumably some were autistic

You could argue that a smaller percentage of female autists are diagnosed because they never have to take social initiative.

Ask Sup Forums

Already a trailer?
Isn't this a Sundance '18 movie?
it's rare to see trailers for sundance ones before they premiere.

i want to see this film

Why don't they cast me I'd be amazing

hollywood is for beautiful people

she does in war of the worlds

That would be a tacit admission by the academic apparatus that women in general don't have to take social initiative

are you an autistic girl? how does it feel to be represented in hollywood?

#representationmatters

delet this

youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo

You're not as attractive or interesting as you think you are.

as an autistic female myself this is extremely embarrassing and derogatory. I fucking hate star trek and star wars. why the fuck do "autistic" people need to be into some dumb shit like star wars, legos or some other stupid shit. You realize autistic people can be amazing instrument players, strategists (or play chess//board games), or create their own fantasies. Why the fuck does it have to be about her STAR TREK FAN FICTION. fucking embaressing. at least make it about battlestar galactica or something fuck these people man we aren't fucking LAME because we're autistic. and no she does not look believably autistic she looks like she's making fun of autistic people. and lastly the whole movie was basically revealed in the trailer fuck faces.

pusy pics?

I found out what autism was by being called autistic by people at school and work. Everyone says it.

>hurr durr autistic people are secretly creative geniuses
Is there a single movie that portrays the autistic as just, you know, autistic?

Does your handler know youre on the internet unsupervised again

Says you, fag. I'll be your stepfather by morning.

I killed my parents when I was 15, nothing personnelle

I love your peanut butter video

No. The autistic person always has to be an idiot savant or cartoonishly EVIL in some way. Wouldn't be an interesting movie showing some guy who's lost the will to leave his room.

is that the autistic girl who rubbed peanut butter all over her body and uploaded a video of it?

Peter Thiel is an autist. He is also an Adonis, financial rules Silicon Valley, and killed Gawker single handedly.

Non-autists BTFO'd, again. We are the future. Either follow us or get out of the way.

what you are describing in normal female attention whoring, not autism

>He is also an Adonis
You are gayer than a unicorn shitting rainbows

Female autism is on the rise.
The internet is destroying our minds.

She activated mild cannibalistic urges in me. I think I have a problem.

I'll fuck you until you love me, faggot.

>why the fuck do "autistic" people need to be into some dumb shit
well you did post manga

>the internet
Its genetic, read a book.

I heard someone say you could get it from being exposed to autist pee

No.
I've noticed the Jews have been trying to pander to us Autists now.
First with the good doctor now with this.
It's fucking cringy, as if I would suddenly betray my people just because they are pushing autists under "LGBTGA+++" whatever the fuck it is.

As an autist this is deeply offensive.

Manga is patrician.

rec me some manga
I've only read Berserk and Akira and Uzumaki (and some Ito shorts). I like good art and don't care much for shonen crap or waifuism or whatever. Preferably not too cute.

Superior actress, superior looks, superior personality.... Superior Fanning.

I remember watching a video of some chick that's OBSESSED with copy machines, she had like 400 videos on her channel about them, she definetly fucked them constantly as well. I remember people saying she had like the best, most expensive industrial copier in her room

SLUT
L
U
T

Liberals fucking hate autists (presumably because they’re mostly male and are different enough to reject collectivist koolaid). There’s a reason they try to invalidate the opinions of the “””alt right””” by ascribing autistic qualities to them.

This, always best Fanning

Years ago (more than a decade ago, I think) I read a letter from some girl in a magazine who claimed she was obsessed with copy machines and that she cared for little else and that she was wondering if there was anyone out there like her since everyone she met either made fun of her for it or simply didn't understand her.
I always wondered what happened to her since I can't imagine someone being interested in them at all. Now I wonder if it's the same girl. Was she Dutch?

Looks like absolute kino

>DON'T DO IT PETE

She was Canadian or something, late 30s early 40s, gonna try to find a video of her now, gonna take some time.

she looks like my crush... fucking cute and hot

Elle has a fucked up pig face. Only good thing about her is her pale pink skin. I didn't know how terrible at acting she was until I heard her voice last night. I'm now Team Dakota.

fucking found it youtube.com/watch?v=ZYVYTXbPvOI

lol

They are trying to do the opposite now faggot.

Krager pls

she not actually autistic
you got meemed on

That's quite something.
Is there a psychological explanation for this type of thing?

HILARIOUS!
I love autists so fucking much.
SPICE OF LIFE

Definitely hyped, nice to see based Dakota back in mainstream movies too

objectophilia it's called i think, there's even a documentarty called I Married an Eiffel Tower or something about a woman that consntaly fucks it.

Chick in the video is clearly autistic as well, she talks about it in of her most popular videos. I think she even worked at Xerox at some point but got the boot for obvious reasons

>but got the boot for obvious reasons
hahaha

Imagine having to explain to your boss that you just saw Autistic Annie fuck one of the machines.

>there's no such thing as autistic gi-

What autistic woman like? Regular women are already weird

>"autistic"

That looks like a Bizhub copy printer. That thing could literally be like 2000 dollars.

That's not THAT much as far as obsessive hobbies go. My guitar gear put together costed way more than that.

This. Normal women already act pretty autistic...

That's an estimate on the lower end of the spectrum, maybe it's bought second-hand, etc. If it's a brand new, high-tier one it could cost you upwards of 10k. They don't even sell these things in the store, you have to call a distributor and and ask for quote on the price.
Kind of funny how this lady probably owns the best equipment available in a particular category, but the category had to be something autistic like a photocopiers.

I am pretty sure they still use autist as an insult. Autists are politically diverse, but them lacking a filter is what makes them problematic for those who seek to make certain thoughts or ideas verboten.

Viena and the Fantomes release when, bros? friendly reminder Dakota gets nude in it but it's in publisher hell iirc

based Krager with the patrician taste as always

holy shit.

Why are women/girls used to rep autism and autism spectrum disorders when they are overwhelmingly male.

make autism seem more human cause people are more sympathetic to women