Is it even possible for Hollywood to become more smug and complacent at this point?

Is it even possible for Hollywood to become more smug and complacent at this point?

There is no way that beast got metoo'ed

If you cut that nose off you could cut it in half and use it for two nose plants and still have enough left over.

hello shill

I hope any real anons don't fall for this pro wrestling bullshit

Im sure someone made a pass at that ham beast and it was such an unusual encounter for her she saw it as an assault

Aka she's ugly as fuck, a literal -1/10 and I can guarantee she is still single.

I thought the "me too" hashtag was created to mock the feminists who kept reporting rapes one after another? I didn't know it was meant unironically lmao.

when did KRS 1 become a tranny?

>all rape is fake news

Who the fuck would rape that thing

that face has to be photoshoped

Timesup men. We run this now.

A nigger

Wouldn't elevating the lip service at this point mean they're the opposite of complacent? They're clearly in panic mode over dropping grosses.

Lmao there won't be much to run if this keeps up

Even nigger have standards user

You can't even draw her normally without people thinking it's a character

Wow I sure hope this dumb fucking ape doesn't threaten me with a knife or something because if they did I would have no choice but to defend myself by putting a 9mm hollowpoint into their fucking monkey skull

>when did KRS 1 become a tranny?

shoot something up user
go nuts

>We run this into the ground, no survivors

Meanwhile a bunch of women got and continue to get sexually assaulted but good thing this ogre gets to walk at some movie awards with all the famous celebrities, yasss slay

Underrated

It aint

blobfish

>possible for Hollywood to become more smug

yes very much so. This victim posturing , virtue signaling and white man shaming is going to go on at least through 2020.

In all seriousness, which is worse: being raped or never having any sexual contact with a woman?

You could say being raped but many virgins have killed themselves for being so

Its possible that someone did it just to prove that they could. A personal challenge of sorts.

>and white man shaming
Stop it with the pity party.

2020? That's a stretch. People already don't give a shit now, and I'm talking about normies here

jesus christ one of her nostrils is bigger than my whole nose

how is that possible?

Post repost of user who paid $150 to stay a virgin and be Dom raped by a tranny

Do black people ever get scared of being sucked up into eachother’s noses?

This woman looks like a racist caricature of a nigger.

That didnt stop some pervert from sexually harassing her

#MeToo

fucking hell

same. i really hope im not forced to shoot through a crowd of people in order to defend myself

Do you think the guy that raped her stuck his penis in her nose?

>Her nose lost it's virginty

WTF IS THAT A REAL YUUZHAN VONG?!

Was god even trying at this point?

kys

samefagging

this. lel