Supergirl knocks Superman out cold

>Supergirl knocks Superman out cold
>Supergirl tells recovering Superman he was under the influence of silver Kryptonite and was not at full power
>Superman: "No, I was at full strength, and you beat me"

I'm done.

Other urls found in this thread:

smallville.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_kryptonite
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MUH FEMINISM

Considering this Superman looks like a faggot, I can buy it.

You dumbass, he was telling her that to make her feel better.

Supergirl is stronger then Superman in canon anyway right?

In the show she's very obsessed with proving himself to superman. Kind of annoying, I like superman more then supergirl in the show for that reason, he's just a laid back dude.

No she is not. She's never been

>This Superman
>never beat Reactron
>needed J'onn's help to beat Metallo
>Vartox, Maxima, Livewire, Silver Banshee and Parasite all fought Kara instead
>Kara trained in a Kryptonite radiated room to learn hand to hand combat

I don't know why you're surprised

Cry moar, faggot.

From what I recall they've been doing this bullshit since day one so I dont know why you're suddenly upset now
>Reactron gets chased away by Superman
>Later sends an email saying she beat him, something even he couldnt do
Point is, this Kara is a child that constantly needs padded on the back. So this show is perfect for young women I suppose

Supergirl is faster, Superman is stronger.

>A MAN would never lose to a WOMAN
>REEEEEEE
Your tears are delicious, OP.

Who cares? It's a shitty show.

t. Rhonda "I can totally beat Floyd Mayweather" Rousey

It's more like, Damian beating Nightwing. It's just wrong

Yes she has. Its not so much shes stronger, its that she hasnt got a filter like Supes has.
Superman has spent all his life holding his Power back. Kara hasnt!

Ah not like it matters, in the end Superman is simply the better character, and in the end that is all that matters. This hand wringing reminds me of some children having an argument who would win, Batman or Superman.

At least they didn't dwell on it for too long or make lame "beat by a girl" jokes at Kal's expense.
>Oh wow, you beat me legit!
>I did? Well, glad you're okay. Back to business.

Lol who wins a male body builder or some girl? And Kara seemed stronger because she was going 100% while Clark was like at 60% and he sai he could have stropped her anytime he wanted to.

SG = DEX
SM = STR
Lex = INT, CHA
Metallo = DEF

Wait, let me get this straight

Not only do I have to deal with manchildren who keep saying batman beats superman every time, now I gotta deal with nerd grills saying supergirl beats superman every time too?

One kick to the balls and he's down. Sorry you're a pussy, user.

Except if he's on a show called "Damian Wayne, Ultimate Badass" he's not gonna lose to anyone. Just like Batman wouldn't lose to Superman in a show called Batman.

And in case you're wonder, it's Batman.

And don't forget about the weebs.

We all now SuperMAN wins.But this is her show so of course they will throw Superman under the bus like they have done the past decade or so. Might as well let Goku fucking beat him.

Fuck this indeed

>silver Kryptonite
Fucking hell.
>inb4 casual
Yes but that doesn't mean having more than a rainbow worth of kryptonite colors isn't stupid and gay. Hell having regular old green kryptonite isn't that smart and straght either.

I see her and I doubt she can beat Tyler in a fight in real life, doubt it would happen if they were Super.

It's retarded, but you should feel bad about watches show for little girls.

New52 Kara was canon stronger and more powerful than Supes due to her pod orbiting the sun for 30 years while Supes was getting his solar juice filtered through the Earth's atmosphere. I don't know what it's like since Rebirth though.

Actually he said:
"You beat me off"

Livewire = SEX

Lena = DOM

You know if its Faora it kinda makes sense. Superman is physically stronger but Faora knows how to fight therefore she kicks his ass.

Off topic, but let's face it. Batman would kick Sup's ass even on his own show thanks to baywankery

Unfortunately Kara doesn't act like she doesn't have a filter in the show .

I'd prefer if she was written to be more confident and not such an insecure dork.

But user, they want the Ugly Betty audience. For some unknown reason.

Not beat him but make him look bad like Superman TAS

He definitely went down like a bitch. In fact I don't see why people praise this fight scene. It looked like shit and was lacking in tension.

Meant for

I now want Faora to beat up Supergirl and then spank her.

> Benoist manages to make Supergirl totally adorable even when she's written as an annoying bitch.

The audience still likes Goku, even after some questionable decisions with the character while Superman has been DC's punching bag since TDKR. Considering vs battles are popularity contests, Goku wins.

This "Superman" said he'd save Lois over the rest of humanity. This is not Superman.

See It was supposed to be romantic but it backfires because only horny nerds watch the show

They actually made Kara stronger than Supes in the comic when she first came out, too.

And that one movie

Sup Forums, I...

Cry more faggot.

>implying
Literally the most basic part of Superman is that he cares about humanity and the right thing above all, and any casual will tell you that. Romance isn't a cover for blatant stupidity.

And it was explained shortly after that Supes could've destroyed her if he wanted to. Kara's most impressive moments are things Kal does every month.

Casuals don't care about Superman.

If you say so, but they know who he is.

Maybe you're right. No casual were watching this episode but horny nerds and that was the problem. They were aiming to an inexistent female casual viewership

Yep, this show joined Arrow in my dropped CW shows.

Don't tell me you're still watching Flash...

What? No that's wrong, when Lobdell was writing he said the difference between Kara and Clark was the same as the difference between a normal extremely fit male and a teenage female.

Not yet but it's close. Flash hasn't quite used up all its good faith it garnered in Season one. Supergirl never garnered any and Arrow used its up over season three and four.

Long ran dry with me. Last two seasons of Flash have been so terrifically bad, braindead and stale I'd only be tempted to jump back aboard if people really threw a big enough fuss. Even then I'd wait till the season was finished. Supergirl has never been that good or had as much charm as it thinks it has and I'll probably only catch up with it like Flash if I hear enough good things to catch my interest. Wish they would trim all the shows seasons. Fillers and fuck ups would be thankfully less.

So you've dropped everything but Legends?

Pic related from the last time this thread came up.

Arrow > Supergirl = Legends > Flash
(2k17 edition)

You know this to be true...

Why are Superman fans so insecure?

Nah, fuck you. Legends at least had some fun villains. Supergirl is still trash.

eh, whaterver

People shouldn't care about power level in comics bevause it depend on the writer and with each continuity reboot it power level get change.

>main character wins in her own show
>ohhhhhh noooooooo

>Luke Cage vs Jessica Jones
>Luke Cage loses but is puts up a decent enough performance to make it forgivable
>Superman vs Supergirl
>Superman loses like a little bitch
Really makes you think.

plus he acted all autistic about people having kryptonite
#NotMySuperman

I haven't watched it yet, but if he really was under the influence of silver kryptonite, then he was half-lying to give her an ego boost.

>smallville.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_kryptonite

>The Silver K was also capable of negating a Kryptonian's invulnerability and somehow suppressing their Healing factor

So her hits were getting through and doing damage that wasn't healing fast at best, just lowering his resistance down to (however long she has had to absorb yellow sun) at worst.

>However it appears that Silver kryptonite does not impact upon the powers of the infected individual as was evidenced by the fact that Clark was able to use his speed, strength and super hearing whilst infected.

But he was still fighting at full strength, making what he said a white lie rather than a full fabrication. She was tanking his full strenght blows. Hers were just far more potent to him than they usually would be.

That's if the Smallville kryptonite works the same as in Supergirl. Likely so, as Kara hasn't had time to get significantly stronger than when Clark was saving her earlier in the season and tanking stuff that nearly rendered her unconcious.

Kryptonian sun-absorbtion also seems to scale with age, getting slower, unless you practically bath in it directly. This Kara is 24, and has been on Earth since being a young teen, and Clark can't be more than a decade older looking at his actor. Early to mid thirties at most. So, this Kara has had most of her teens and early twenties to get that yellow-sun radiation into her cells, wheras Clark has in theory being at the peak of his powers most of that decade, with only a slow growth. So it makes sense they are closer in power in this particular Elseworld.

All this said, I still hate it and refuse to watch the show if they are going to make Superman take dives to make Supergirl look better. That's just shit. It was Superman having actual appearances that briefly made me start watching after finding S1 a bore.

reee

where does it actually say that Superman HAS to be able to beat Supergirl in a fight?

She's never been, in any way, she just looks that way because Superman has had 30 years of holding back, Supergirl hasnt

where is green lantern

bro I was done when I saw they were going to get her blacked by negro Jimmy Olson

Clark was being humble. He holds back subconsciously. He never had a green alien commander, a lesbian sister, and an older cousin to guide him. He worked at it alone, afraid to show his true potential in fear of hurting people.

He grew up on Earth, so he's soaked up more solar radiation than Kara has. So he puts kid gloves on all the time. Even if he's fighting his older (younger) cousin under influence of Silver Kryptonite.

He also gives his opponents a way out. Which is why they're like "Fuck that guy. I'm going after his weaker cousin".

He thought she was General Zod and wasn't holding back

But arrow was good last season

People don't care for Luke Cage but they actively hate Superman. The big irony is Supergirl is part of the superfamily and the writers haven't been able to give her an identity

Even Zod he holds back on to a degree. Supes never fights with intent to kill, except in very, very rare occasions. In recent memory I can only recall Doomsday and Darkseid.

He just has to hold back LESS with another Krytonian who has absorbed less solar radiation.

Does silver kryptonite perform as normal in the CW-verse? Because the lack of his invulnerability is also a big factor. It basically puts this fight on the same tier as him versus Shazam.

Can Supergirl get pregnant anyway?

Why lie?

It irked me too. Not because "but he's a guy! HE has to be stronger than the girl" but rather because he's the main hero of the Super family.
I see it as him still being at full strength, but with his judgment clouded, he didn't fight with the same levelheadedness that he otherwise would have, and as such he was more "Punch Zod as hard as possible" and not "punch Zod in the right way, as to not leave myself open to get punched back". Somewhat similar to some big guy who's just trowing punches at someone who knows how to actually fight.

It's kinda sad how much DC seem to hate Superman in every medium

Yes if Superman plows her, she needs the BKC

I literally can't remember last season's villain

>supergirl that high
no

Legends S2 > Arrow > Flash > Legends S1 = Supergirl

This was such bullshit. I was actually looking forward to seeing more of the character, now I don't care if he ever re-appears again.

In the comic Superman has said the her body is more efficient at at absorbing radiation than his. He has also stated the she has the ability to become stronger than him. In comics he is top dog, on her show she is. This is not a problem. So untwist your tits op.

Prometheus