Can we all admit that this was the best scene in TLJ?

Can we all admit that this was the best scene in TLJ?

I dunno, I'd have to watch it again. As much as I hate Poe (always have), I preferred the opening space battles with the bombers n such

>fighting invisible enemies

Shut up r*ddit

same . those scenes were by far my favourite part....

Yes but the context ruined it. If you take the scene at face value, the actual choreography is mediocre at best. The emotional impact is what made this scene work. But like I said, everything surrounding it (i.e. the entire fucking film) diminishes the climax.

It was a big let down, so uninspiring
I found out they didnt hire a proper choreographer for this scene and they just let the guy who played Tr8tor arrange it

>Rey takes on all of these guys and does better than Kylo with next to zero training
>people still deny she's a mary sue

Um no, sweeite.

There were a lot of good scenes, it was how they were all put together with piles of shit which was the problem.

Hoth fight was the best scene.

Didnt Rei struggle against less people then Kylo ren and he had to save her or something? I can't really remember

unearned

The choreography was pretty lame, I'm still waiting for a non-fan to top Anakin vs Obi-Wan in revenge of the sith

That was all CGI.

>bored and confused throughout the entire shit movie
>finally something exciting happens
>Rey grabs the lightsaber and looks up to Ben with expression of relief and hope
>they team up
>heartbeat increases
>literally the only scene in the film that made me genuinly pumped
>"join me" "HMMMM.... NO!"
>back to status quo hurr durr light vs dark

They just had to blew it, didn't they. God forbid we could've had an ACTUAL subversion of expectation, god forbid we could've had an interesting twist on that same old tripe light-vs-dark conflict we had for 30 years. God forbid we could've had something new.

Yeah Rey got her shit kicked in by one guy, while Kylo was fighting three at once. They did have to have her save him at the end though...

>Kylo easily kills Snoke
>Kylo and Rey are literally struggling to fight some random guards

Yep she had to toss a lightsaber to Kylo when he had been caught in a headlock and apparently dropped his lightsaber or whatever.
So not only did she defeat the guy in a 1v1 she also literally had to save while fighting off these elite knights.

It's my 2nd favorite. My favorite is still Luke vs Kylo and the Crait scenes.

>with next to zero training
Did you miss her shadowboxing scene?

>top Anakin vs Obi-Wan in revenge of the sith

Any Naruto parody on youtube shoud do.

So you forgot that he killed him with the element of surprise?

sounds like you just got SUBVERDED
pic related in Rian Johnsons face when making TLJ

Of course, and it was far better than any episode 7 scene.

Pic related is the best scene.

Snoke was blinded by his pride for Kylo. He lost because his hubris.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

didn't realize that swinging your stick at the air would turn you into to a master swordsman. must be the power of feminism

No this was

TLJ had so many fucking kino scenes and it's a shame that manchildren hate the movie over petty shit

Honestly, I think the scenes with Snoke immediately preceding this were the only good scenes in the movie. This fight was pretty eh and not engaging at all since who cares about some random lobster dudes we don't know fighting to save a dude who's already dead?

Kylo doing his spinning (a good trick) was fucking sick. The space sequences were beauitul as well as the Falcon and salt skimmers on Crait.

no he lost because rian johnson is a hack
>can connect two minds who are thousands of lightyears apart
>can see and hear everything that Kylo
>but not Luke for reasons
>and apparently can't feel the deceit in Kylo when he's a few meters away and apparently can't see the lightsaber which is lying right fucking next to him turning

Agreed. TLJ was Disney at their best. I was shocked to see them make a good film for once.

That's because Kylos offer was retarded. If he really wanted Rey to join him he wouldn't keep killing her "friends" He should gave disbanded the first order on the spot.

Sure, I'll admit it. Which is like admitting that the one and only properly cooked fry was better than the limp, undercooked ones surrounding it.

This. Pride always comes before the fall.

Even if we don't take the quality of the actual lessons and trainings into consideration, the sheer time frame alone makes it more than unplausable for her to get so good at fighting.

Imagine if I gave you two days of martial arts training, and then pitch you up against someone who's been fighting that particular martial art style for +10 years. Gee, sure a shitty titty wonder who'll walk out of that one victorious.

>lobster dudes

Zoidberg is offended.

>and apparently can't feel the deceit in Kylo
This was presented completely fair within the film. It seems like the very idea of The Force triggers you. Why did Vader only talk to Luke at the end of ESB when Leia was right there too?

This amount of nitpicking from pseudo critics is getting tiresome.

Fridgekino

>Luke giving Leia something of emotional importance
>lol tricked it's just a projection
even Leia is getting subverded in this movie

>and apparently can't feel the deceit in Kylo when he's a few meters away

You mean like Palpatine couldn't in Vader at the end of ROTJ?

>b-but this completely different thing happened in another star wars movie
literally damage control 101 from disney shills at this point

>Kylo is MINE and there is NOTHING you can do about it!

Should have been killed if only to prove him wrong. How can a retard like that be ten times stronger than palpatine is beyond me. Just compare their master plans and how much more sublime palpatine's game was and how he lost simply because luke moved past the known of jedi and sith.

still full of bad choreography and editing errors, such as a sword passing through a lightsaber at one point

Source: ASS

Begone Sonygger

its literal FAN-FIC, also its something Marvel would do. Its shit.

>pointless fight scene with no tension at all because we know those nameless red soldiers are not going to kill either Rey or Kylo
Sure