Why can't I direct a star wars movie?

Because nobody would watch it
screendaily.com/news/gurinder-chadha-why-cant-i-direct-a-star-wars-movie/5124533.article

I don't even know who that person is.

I hope they bully Kennedy into letting a literal who direct a SW flick and she can't even fire her because she's not a white male and it'd go against everything she's been preaching.

That would be pretty sweet

This is how women think. They don't have to earn something it's just owed them . Kinda like they were privileged or something.

Disney needs to stop being so racist and backwards and finally let a small illiterate Somalian boy run the whole company.

Nobody's watching it now. I say let the bitch direct. I want to see SW burn.

This
Who the fuck is she?
What her credentials?
When did she start writing?
Where did she study?
Why does she deserve Star Wars over the hundred more writer who are waiting in line?

Becase musical numbers don't belong in star wars

is that what she does? musicals?
Has she watched Star Wars? Star wars and musicals have nothing in common like a lobster and a fish.
They both dwell in water but thats where the similarity ends

>is a woman

She has all the qualifications

Gurinder Chadha's movies

>bend it like beckham (2002)
>viceroys house (2017)
>Bride and prejuduce (2004)
>angus, thongs &... (2008)
>bhaji on the beach (1993)

is this slag poo qualified?

this

>What her credentials?

She's not a white male

>>bend it like beckham (2002)
>>Bride and prejuduce (2004)

PajeetKino

>musical space opera
>Hugh Jackman is the villain
now THAT would subvert some expectations

Viceroy's House was good tbqh

a star wars romantic comedy between a princess and a rogue, obviously like han and leia. In fact switch the gender to make it a fun change.
why is sounding fun?

I loved Bend it like Beckham and Bride and Prejudice. In the first movie the girls train hard and play harder than anything we see of Rey's Mary Sue skills. The second movie has Indian traditional family values which is conservative and not any of the found family, burn books shit Disney is pushing.

Anyone can direct star wars, as long as said director is a yes man tool of the producers

>man
fuck drumpf and fuck male """""""people"""""""

What about trans males? Surely they count as real men, don't they? Bigot much?

>literally give me a well paying job on the biggest film franchise ever because I'm not white
lmao, the state of subhumans

>I'm British But... (1989) (TV)
>A Nice Arrangement (1991)
>Acting Our Age (1992)
>Pain, Passion and Profit (1992) (TV)
>Bhaji on the Beach (1993)
>What Do You Call an Indian Woman Who's >Funny? (1994)
>Rich Deceiver (1995) (TV)
>What's Cooking? (2000)
>Bend It Like Beckham (2002)
>Bride and Prejudice (2004)
>The Mistress of Spices (2005)
>Paris, je t'aime (2006)
>Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging (2008)
>It's a Wonderful Afterlife (2010)
>Viceroy's House (2017)

wew lad what a track record

I already don't want anything to do with Disneys Gender Wars so they may as well knock themselves out.

GO AND MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING STORY
WHY DO YOU FEEL ENTITLED TO PIGGYBACK ON SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK
YES I MAD

It's funny because Bend it like Beckham is a better movie than both The Agenda Awakens and The Last White Male. At least the female main character in the former has to work hard to get where she is unlike MaRey Sue.

she looks like the lunch lady in bully

This what Star Wars has been reduced to, nothing more than an overhyped vehicle for SJW agenda pushing.

At this point, why even wear make up?
She should accept that she's fat and ugly, she'll look more graceful

>more credits than Rian Johnson
>KK said one movie gets a female director
Well, she deserve a chance to suck the mouse.

They piggybacked on a civilization scale.

the thing is this Indian lady has directed movies that are not feminist propaganda but some are coming of age stuff and other lame shit

i do not think she would go full sjw, remember indians are super conservative in family stuff even though they are raging leftist on anything else

because one flop is enough
because literally who?

To be fair, after Johnson, it's been made clear that you don't need credentials to direct a Star Wars movie.

not black enougj, sorry :(

You mean Abrams. TLJ was objectively better than TFA, the only reason TLJ is getting the backlash is because it wasn't hyped up like TFA was

Did you guys suddenly forget that they were going to give Colin Trevorow a Star Wars film from the Mai trilogy - not even a standalone like Rogue One or Solo.

You could argue that he proved himself with Jurassic World (which is garbage), but what did he do to earn that film? Less than whoever this lady is.