/rlg/ - Reylo General

Thinking about them in the shower Edition

Will we have any official reylo content on 2018?
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring Reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Blu ray with ~20 minutes of deleted scenes (March 27th?)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>More Reylo merchandising

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

Short videos:
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources: Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=vluMda3hcK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for babymaking.

second for same

First for Glorious Commander-in-Chief, Father of the People, Shining Star of Chandrilla, Fate of the Nation, Great General, Ever-Victorious Iron-Willed Commander, Amazing Politician, Great Man Who Descended From Heaven, Great Defender, Savior of Galaxy, His Excellency Supreme Leader Ren.

He look bretty good here. He has a face with sharp features bad damn does it call to Rochester's description. Dark and stern and unconventially handsome

Ben should probably get a space vasectomy given the rate at which Skywalkers wipe out entire generations of Jedi.

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me...

He looks like more manly Anakin here

Reminder that this is how Adam looks at Daisy

Holy shit this fucking autism is out of control.

>Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
>There was something in everything about you
>Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
>I was wrong, and I just can't live without you

"Can I survive this fire?"
Now I understand what was she mean

>You will never have a qt gf
Feels bad man. Why even live?

Stupid fuck theory time:
Snoke is actually a Prime Jedi. He's hundreds of years old and pulled all the strings of the conquest of the Republic via the Sith vs Jedi conflict. Anakin was not born of immaculate conception, but was created as a war tool to tip every thing in balance. He used Sheev, and knew Vader would bring balance by wiping both the Sith and Jedi out. He'll come back as a Sith Ghost, and Kylo will learn that the Skywalkers have been a tool from the beginning and burn everything down. Pic related early concept art of Sith Ghost.

Kissing scene when?

HALLO GIRLLS!

He's looking down initially. At her lips perhaps?

>wanting to cuckquean this

Why

Leave Star Wars to me.

she's quite a bit shorter than him, he could have just been looking her in the face

Why doesn't Poe X Rey have a general?

Reallity

>You will never fuck Daisy to death and bring her pain and you pleasure trying to make kids with her and doing it again and again and hearing her scream but she wants more because she feels more alive and you feel that pain too but it's too sensual and exciting.
Feels bad man,why even live?

At first he's looking at her face then his eyes flicker downwards. He's looking at her lips for sure.
He wants to eat her. That's why he has to wipe out the water off his mouth.

Endgame here.

Or he is afraid of being eaten

REAL Edndgame here. Reylo's...

Best poster!

You're still there after all these threads?Never leave user.

She looks cute when she's crying. She looks a bit puffy. I like it when actors lose their facial structures like that, I just want to savour her tears.

No,that was me who posted here. I am the new poster.

Padren>>>>>>>>>Reylo

>end game
>kylo got his mask back

Real talk? Padme's outfit looks so good on Rey I'm not even kidding.

Hot

>TFA clearly was meant to push a rey/finn relationship
>literally 24 after it comes out people already want kylo/rey and finn/poe

has a political agenda ever fell through harder than this?

>Rey
Sure kid.

She is really suffering here. She loves Ben. This is her expression after "Please".

Keep it up Reylo bros

It wasn't tho. They literally had to reshoot scenes with Rey and Finn to tone down any implication of Finnrey

Padren for life.

>we might get a BTS reel showing Daisy being just off camera, acting in response just barely a foot away from Adam's face in this scene

Post qt pics

Kino.

Reylo in TLJ was a thing before TFA finished filming.
Finn and Rey were never supposed to be more than friends, both actors said it, multiple times.

Ridley even said it again before TLJ launched, called it brother and sister (i remember tumblr being up in arms over it kek)

Reminder this is the only thing that could possibly save the shit show that's the Han Solo movie. Possible pottery

>Meant to push a rey/finn relationship?
Literally how? It was platonic.
>people already want kylo/rey and finn/Poe
Two minorities. Those are two ships with dedicated fanbases but a lot of fans didn't see Reylo happening. And I'm sure a good handful think finnpoe would "ruin Star Wars"

Where's my qt Endometriosis gf?

Artist captured T H I C C Ben Swolo

>Kylo "I'm literally carrying Han fucking Solo's genes in me" Ren
>the ivory skinned dark prince who commands a militaristic galactic empire
>brooding demeanor but with a vulnerable core (women love that)
>martial artist of an ancient occult circle of sith knights
>openly seeks out conflict like a Chad and batters it down through subjugation
>is into calligraphy
>not just cares for Rey romantically but also respects her

vs

>traitor nigger
>his entire character in TFA was about fleeing conflict and sayin "eyo were da white wimmin at"
>also he's black

Social-marxists really aren't all that smart, are they.

Come on over to the light side puddin'

Oh, I wasn't aware that Kylo/Padme was a thing.
Padme is technically his what... grand mother?

Draw fag user. Check the FAQ Sup Forums.org/faq It teaches you many things, including tripcodes.

But basically it's putting a username a # and a password in the Name field. Like "drawfag#123456abcd" and voila, you have a tripcode. Every time you post people will know it's you, if you remember your password.

Were da girls at?

Have you ever heard the tragedy of NIgger? His sjwhales wine on the internet every day about muh diversity while his merchandise is rotten in the store.

>no filter
>literally has a filter on

i just lost my sides

It's not but it's funny

it would redeem both the Solo movie and nu-wars if they did this shit

It's not a thing, just one fag samefagging the same fanart trying to make his own meme.

This thread will make a fine addition to my collection.

>Literally how? It was platonic.
I kinda agree in hindsight, but I can see how people would at least think Finn has a crush on Rey since he was way overly concerned about her despite just meeting. Also he let her wear his (Poe's) jacket when it's cold which is a boyfriend thing to do.

Good for him. It's nice fan art though.

They're cucking SJWs. They brought them in for the shekles but they know it would never sell to the general audience/nips. So they made it seem possible.

Rey is padme reincarnation this time devoted to be the queen of naboo and most importantly to save her ani

What is she /rlg/?

Hallo there!

You forgot to mention that Adam Driver is a pretty chill dude IRL, and Boyega is a dummy cuck with the hips of a female bovine, who literally can't get a girlfriend for the life of him.

I bet he'll crash the hardest into depression when Ep9 is out and he's out looking for jobs.

>want to watch adam's scenes in girls for uh, recreational purposes
>have to deal with the blob
How do I deal with this.

The fuck is PDA? Why the english language always expects me to know thousands of three letter abbreviations that could literally mean anything out of context like this one?

>tfw you have to be Adam Driver to get Daisy's panties wet

Public Display of Affection

Public Display of Affection my man. Though i'm not sure how you haven't heard this before.

Put your hand over her face in all scenes. Anyone got that gif of the scene where he's masturbating and blob tries to join in and starts undressing and he says "no, don't do that. That's not what this is."

I can't. I want to because Adam is hot but I don't want to see him suffer. Not like this. No one should have to even pretend to have sex with that thing.

/rlg/ BINGO when?

English must not be your first language.

Adam Driver's hair is ridiculously nice. They had to put in effort to make it as limp as it was in TLJ.

How do you think Rey feels about Kylo having better hair, lips, and tits than her?

Adam is ugly. You girls must be desperate to like him.

Don't know much about girls but I get the impression Dunham wrote herself as Adam's love interest or something? Is that what it is? A literal IRL self inserting?

I'm sure she at least has better foot game.

Thank you.

It isn't. English has more words and synonyms than most other languages, certainly westgermanic and romance languages. It's hard to It's hard to learn the meaning of thousands of commonly used abbreviations ON TOP of the +100k adjectives and verbs.

y-yes user we're all g-girls here

It doesn't matter to her as long as his huge red lightsaber is in her I guess.

She wrote a bunch of much better looking guys as her love interests. Though the character is a single mother alone at the end .

I hate it when you guys turn me into a white knight

Actually, it's us being desperate and him being hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=vluMda3hcK8
have some keks anons

Gosh, Daisy is a sweetheart.

Why is there so much sexual imagery between them? Is it because they are two lonely virgins that got thrust into an intimate force bond or am I just seeing things?

mild kek

>single mother
She really found someone to impregnate her? What

Wait, why? You're just proving my point. It's filtered and she even admits that she's wearing make-up.
If anything, that's the most not-whiteknight stuff you could do.

No spoilers please

By accident and he wanted nothing to do with her afterwards because he had a girlfriend

She's just getting fat.

According to Rian, TLJ is quite literally about adolescence.

The sexual awakening aspect is mandatory.