F

F

why would UG qualify for boomerang?

Because they want to kill it.

Does this mean the rest of the episodes won't air on CN?

>i used to watch boomerang when i went to my grandparents' houses
>i'd usually fall asleep to it
>there'd usually be long breaks between visits
>fast forward to last year
>i go to a vacation home with boomerang as one of the channels
>i get to witness the horrors of new boomerang out of the blue
It hurt.

bood mornin'

Because boomerang is slowly becoming what CN should be.

I has ALWAYS been what CN should be.

you see little billy, when a cartoon gets old and can't make laugh like before they make a final trip to boomerang...were they die away from the sight of the people who used to love them, but don't be sad, that's just how nature works, it will eventually happen to all the cartoons you love...

Oh good I was really hoping they'd take my favorite show and move it off of basic cable

...and nothing of value was lost

New episode(s) next week but after that maybe not. UG doesn't appear in the Summertime Go adverts.

I hope UG actually airs next week it would be a shame if it where another schedule fluke

To be fair SU had new episodes and wasn't mentioned in the summertime go promo

Damn, they really don't care about ANYTHING but TTGO. It took forever but now I'm 100% convinced.

I really hope Pete found something better to do or is trying to make something better than Uncle Grandpa that hopefully every one actually likes, Its sad that it's ending this way but it's for the best

Blessed image

Boomerang is where the actually good shows go to die because the channel isn't part of core tv packages and thus the ratings will never be as high as the main CN channel.

I thought Boomerang was a streaming service now. Why is there a TV channel?

damn, I was hoping they'd let the show finish at least.

Is this better or worse than just burning off all the episodes in an early morning time slot?

Why did Uncle Grandpa get such a lackluster sendoff, but Clarence gets to keep going?

It's worse but who cares at this pointClarence has less of a hatedom than UG does and has more fans, Clarence still has a lot of episodes left and UG only has a few

There's always been a TV channel user it just now got a streaming service

it makes me sad that CN thinks UG is such a mistake that they'd rather not even air it on the original channel it was made for, makes it hard to believe that it was a really popular show at one point

Why did this show even got a hatedom in the first place? Sure, it has a lot of flaws, but it was never mean spirited and just tried to make people laught.

Same reason people hate UG, it has no """""""lore"""""""""" or waifus and people dislike the main character because of their voice and or design

>haven't checked boomerang night schedule in a while
>check to see what cartoon-cartoon is playing tonight
>nothing
>they took away the late night block of cartoons from 2000s with the day time shit

why. just fucking why.

I mean, why is the TV channel still around?

Gotta make room for Your New Favorite Show!

>2000s shit loops every four-six weeks
It gets old pretty quick.

Why is Boomerang still a thing?

oh boy I can't wait!

Fuck outta here with dat shit.

Personally, I have no problem with the Uncle Grandpa character himself. It's the side characters that are stupid and annoying. When it's just UG having a wacky adventure with some random kid, the show is enjoyable.

How long until Boomerang is completely filled with the more modern toons that it necessitates the creation of a Boomerang 2 so they can air all that old shit as well?

Boomerang 2 is the shitty streaming service they have

billy you're grandfather has alzheimers and clearly doesn't remember shit about UG nobody thought it was funny or loved this shit it was garbage its time to stick him in a hole

>show airs for several years
>Sup Forums rarely if ever talks about it, and usually not in a good manner
>it finally gets cancelled
>suddenly threads like REEEEE HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU WERE MISSING OUT ON
So where the fuck were any of you the past few years?

Taste changes over time. You can also see more people on Sup Forums who somewhat like TTG now. It is just that more and more people around here seem to warm up to goofy episodic cartoons and UG is one of the best cartoons of that kind right now.

SU fans hate it because it had crossdressing jokes which is "transmisogynistic" and I'm not even joking.

Why is Nick posting this? Are they gloating or something?