Name a single good straight white American male in this movie

Name a single good straight white American male in this movie.

Del Toro hates you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realgdt/status/827065272028766208
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What about richard jenkins?

>The.Shape.of.Water.2017.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8

IT'S OUT

GAY

duh

You're pretty stupid if that bothered you in this movie. Would you rather the government officials be a gay black women? The black woman in this movie was a cleaner, was that inaccurate? Her black husband wasn't a great person. I think the reason they made richard jenkins gay was to explain why a 60 year old man had so much alone time and could help her throughout the movie without their romantic relationship even being considered. Then the other white characters are russian because that's part of the story.

So you're saying that it's pure luck that not a single straight white male american was portrayed as a decent human being? Yeah I don't buy it.

There were only like 6 characters in this movie. The straight white men in the government were the villains because they had to be for this story. You're like those feminists who demand there be transgendered black muslim women in every movie, except for you it must be straight white american men

pure luck then, all of them happened to be pieces of shit. Got it.

>Mexican hires Mexicans
But this is how I want the world to work.

Why it has to be a male? Why it has to be straight? Shit, even the main creature is a white dude in costume. Stop being so sensitive, fag.

>you guys
>white American male
user...

why can't there be a good american man who happens to be white and straight out of an entire cast.

twitter.com/realgdt/status/827065272028766208

reminder

>it wasn't a grill monster
dropped

theres a stream starting now at brettygood

>white
>American

Can we all agree that Sally Hawkins has a banging body for a 40 something woman?
Those nude scenes were well worth the watch alone

No, he hates the military, not straight white men (of which he is one)

Absolutely. Her ass is so firm. Maybe that's why her fake driver's license said she was 25.

The movie goes out of it's way to make Michael Shannon's character more sympathetic than I was expecting it would.

the russian scientist guy
>american
all american "men" are soyboy incarnates IRL, no reason to portray them as good in movies either

>takes place in the early 60s
>all american men are soyboys

>Comes packaged with a "But I am different and this tweet does not apply to me" excuse

General Hoyt

You're a fucking brainlet.

>focuses specifically on the powerful who leech off of everyone else's work
>Sup Forums thinks this applies to all white men

Its not luck its the story being told but you're a fucking imbecile so you just can't contain yourself.

>I literally cannot enjoy movies unless the hero is just like me
Dude you are literally a sjw and you don’t even realize it

>Woman would sooner have sex with a frog fish man than you

>You're pretty stupid if that bothered you in this movie
It's a legit observation, knowing the director's beliefs.

No, Sup Forums is tired of white men being the sole focus whenever someone makes this "critique", since:

-As Europe proves, some of the worst of those kind of people aren't men
-As China proves, some of the worst of those kind of people aren't white

It just highlights how "FIGHT DA POWA" is just a thinly veiled excuse for liberal racism. Internalized racism at that, because no matter how many tacos Burrito Del Toro eats, he will always be white as snow.

And these are just soyboys shitposting.

yeah man, you're write. next time i write about 1950s america i'll make sure all the government officials are black so it doesn't make white people look racist

>you're write.
Nice try Pablo.

It'd be easier to not come up with retarded ideas like "UUUUUH SO DIS MONSTER IS PALE BECAUSE UUUUH THE WHYTE MAN KEEPING US PABLOS DOWN N SHIEEET", or at the very least not make them public.

Just like Disney, del Toro has absolutely no agenda, gtfo /boogeyman who's not a leftist like me/