Unsounded

Day 272

Still no Sette feet starting to get withdrawal symptoms

What's with all the birdtitties?

another moving page so screen shot for now

Is this literally a "nothing personnel"?

*teleports behind u*

except that the edgelord is on the receiving end

Yes, except Bastion is literally the only one who could ever pull it off. And it was with a bit of fist-and-pymary headed Darkest's way, not a sword.

Oh my god it is. Ashley you magnificent bastard.

animated pages are neat but I always miss the animation because I spend too long looking at the pretty art.

Are you implying that Bastion isn't an edgelord too?

Bastion at least seems self-aware, so he's not as bad. But Darkest is full-on edgelord and has no idea how much everyone thinks he sucks.

The red corset is a glamour, right? It randomly appeared between two pages, I didn't even notice it until just now

All of his clothes are, can't teleport with them.

Did he steal it off of that silver haired chick?

but why did he decide to change into it? I get that he's flashy but he could've just worn it from the beginning

You dolt, he's dressed up as Lady Ilganyag. Look at the feathers in the last panel you posted

Because he's a flashy nigga that does what he wants?

Look at that ridiculous outfit and tell me he doesn't just wear whatever the fuck he wants whenever he wants.

I'm gonna miss that eyebrow tattoo when the person attached to it dies in five pages.

It's starting to dawn on me how ice cold it is for the Mammaried Avian to just up and leave like that.

It's been abundantly clear that she's shady at best

Even next to Murk

Oh, sure, whatever she is she's never been a saint. This page just kind of hammered home some of the finer points of that.

>I know you all have cut off your balls and everything, but its not working out, let's be friends
Fuck you, lady Ilganyag
Also, what's a scrye-stone?

>Also, what's a scrye-stone?

thingie you use to look into the khert. I think that's what Rahm was using to keep an eye on things when the whole silver thing went down

Bets on what it is? If it's "not a weapon," what do you think the collective Black Tongues have been fiddling with since their waifu dumped them? Some sort of khert portal to find her? It looks pretty small, it must be some sort of handheld pymaric.

>join the black tongues for pursuing knowledge
>the goddess you cut your balls off for fucks off and doesn't even call
>work your ass off trying to gain funding from patrons to keep the brotherhood alive
>some shirtless fuccboy shows up and scares off all your patrons, insults you behind his back and puts your piano on fire

how can anyone not be on Darkest side in this?

I'm always with my boy Darkest, Bastion will hang for this

>Silver waifu is leaving

NO

FUCK YOU BASTION YOU CROSSDRESSING CUNT

same really. I won't miss that skullet, though.

*teleports behind you*

Bastion easily outclasses darkest's edginess especially after this whole scene with him snowflaking like a mothefucker. Guy teleports with shadows for crying out loud

I want to fuck Bastian

Farewell, white haired waifu, we hardly knew ye.

darkest did literally nothing wrong

I'm astounded she wasn't messily murdered, honestly. I bet we see her again one day, her design is too cute.

I want lewds of her, ngl.

NEED FEET NOW

Fuck off, Starfish.

have a peeing sette instead

Well, I was a bit disappointed that it sounds like the blacktongues ain't much without birdtits. Between Rahm, Bastion and Delicieu I guess my expectations were kinda high, but if they're just a bunch of mediocre wrights jacking their ball-less cocks in a cave, then I get why Bastion took off.

Scrying is the art of divination via crystal-gazing, mirrors, etc. Polished black stones were a favorite before crystal balls came into vogue.