GO BACK TO Sup Forums

>GO BACK TO Sup Forums

>libcuck anons and jannies
>literally seething
>every day
>for 7 years

You're gonna have to know da wey first

Sup Forums should be deleted if Sup Forums threads and topics keep leaking onto the rest of the site. They should stay in line and behave.

>Sup Forums alt right pussies crying over literally everything

The more politics infests media, the more Sup Forums's influence will grow. You're confusing a symptom with the disease.

Every. Time.

/qa/, relax my boy.

Sup Forums is in the heart Jack, wherever I go she's with me.

Just stay off /lit/, okay? You people don't read books and you don't read philosophy. You're essentially incontinent retards who wander in, drooling and shitting everywhere and ruining the furniture. Stay off the boards filled with people who know more than you do.

>tfw you unironically look like this

if you dont want Sup Forums threads in Sup Forums stop supporting tv and film with overtly political messages

>books and you don't read philosophy
philosophize about how much time you've wasted

>manager
I've seen admin, developer, moderator, verified, but never "Manager"

>Just stay off /lit/, okay?

>implying people haven't women up to subtle propaganda either

It's kinda late now desu

I'm gonna kneel during your USA theme song

Neither do /lit/.

Woken*

Why won't Sup Forums be deleted if nearly the entire rest of the site hates them? Is somebody paying Jap Moot to keep the board up?

Now you saw it, commoner.

How do you ironically look like that?

>dont be politically incorrect on Sup Forums
>tow my line or else

I've never stepped foot in /lit/ and I never would, so don't worry.

Just ban americans and deleting Sup Forums would not be necessary.

>/lit/pseud
>doesn't even disagree with the truth
Once our entertainment becomes propaganda for one side or another, its Sup Forums by default. Wanna change it? Stop paying to see propaganda garbage.

Pop a zit and it spreads all over your face

Mein Kampf is /lit/, soybreath.

Its not half the site. Go to resetera to see the mindset of these people. Millenial leftists have politics as their religion and no tolerance for opinions that they disagree with.

not an argument

Do what, now?

>nearly the entire rest of the site hates them
That's just your impression user. And this had been brought up trillion of times but I'll do it again. Do you honest to god think they'll just leave? If you think that crossposters from are bad then wait until they can not crosspost and just move here, yes here.

Why do cucks always refer to other men by their conventional titles?

I say let them throw their fit. We'll weather the storm and then they'll get bored and leave.

You fail so hard at bait but I guess regardless of your soy content everyone is bored of too much winning.

If you deleted every board for being "politically incorrect" there wouldn't be any boards

Nothing has changed and somehow you think Sup Forums was a post racial utopia

/new/ got shutdown and it didn't fix the site so its safe to say everyone from /newl/ was already the majority

Fucking this! Fucking retard mutts shitting up the joint with their butthurt politic bullshit. Biggest sensitive pussies on the earth.

>LMAO YOU FUCKING SOYBOY WHY DO YOU DISAGREE WITH ME ;_;

Am I late for the daily cry about Trump thread?

It is most definitely an argument. The last time Sup Forums got deleted /k/ and Sup Forums were overrun by retard refugees