When will Clementine show up in the comics? The game is canon

When will Clementine show up in the comics? The game is canon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b6Tb7_pL4qg
vocaroo.com/i/s1DZZwuzF1p8
youtu.be/ZhiCXo6DGUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aren't the games canon to the show, not the comics?

Granted, I care way more about the people in the games than I do about those in the comics at this point.

The game might be canon, but it's also shiiiiiiia disappointing entry in a series that's been going downhill since season 2

No they are canon to the comics

So is Clementine black or what?

She get whiter with ever new season

She's "black" like most American blacks, where they are on average 1/4 white outside of the most ghetto areas

AJ completely ruined Clementine for me. Her entire character became based around that fucking baby that the games never once got me to give one shit about and in fact wound up making me wish I could have used him as walker-bait on more than one occasion.

>Clementine shows up in the comics
>Is killed off in an anti-climactic fashion at the end of the latest arc for shock value like every other character.

No thanks.

Also, Kenny is the best bro.

SOILED IT

SOILED IT

youtu.be/b6Tb7_pL4qg

I'd rather fucking not. If she shows up now she'll just be an edgy Mary Sue that's SJW bait. Her liking Gabe makes me think she wont turn lesbian but still

vocaroo.com/i/s1DZZwuzF1p8

They really should have just kept it here. Oh well

I always thought she was asian

Clem's interest in Gabe confounded me as well. Not because I give a shit whether she gets romantic with someone since I didn't daughterfu or waifu her like some apparently did, but because it was with a Ben/Nick-esque fuckup. The kid was an obvious ticking time bomb waiting to go off and get people killed. The only logical explanation I have for it is literally just hormones + proximity.

How come nobody else got the survivor one except me?

>hormones

Hit the nail right on the head youtu.be/ZhiCXo6DGUs

>Your Clementine

Cringe.

What does that one look like?

This game freaks me out because Clementine looks more like my 18 year old sister every season and she even has a similar haircut now.

DON'T TOUCH MY WAI--I MEAN DAUGHTERU!!!

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That ending was found and uploaded a full 2 days after the game released and there is another rare ending where they can kiss while uninfected. Sup Forums has been trying to figure out how to trigger it though

Clem at the very least has a black dad. Her mom is most likely a very light black, but she could pass as some kind of asian.

Both of her parents could be mixed desu

t. mullato

>Jane path

It's shit.

Is it ok to want to fuck her yet?

user, YOU CAN SOLVE A MYSTERY Sup Forums HAS BEEN ON ALL DAY SINCE YOU GOT THE JANE ENDING.

QUICK, YOUR GABE LIVED RIGHT? DOES HE AND CLEM KISS?

Yes

Any route that isn't A) leave Wellington with Kenny or B) let Kenny kill Jane, then put down Kenny like a rabid dog and go it alone is objectively an incorrect choice.

She has canonically started bleeding, so by Sup Forums standards you're good to go.

It's not okay but it's getting harder to stop.

What started out as a likable sidekick character became an overpowered, fanservice meme character with only one quality "I is little Ms. Badass".

This is the main issue with TWD as a whole: the characters have nowhere to go because the setting is extremely limited. There is no hope, no way out, and so all characters eventually become the same. Grizzled, emotionally numbed survivor. Or OP supergod like Jesus.

>Not doing what Kenny wishes and staying in Wellington, letting him go off to escape the shitty car crash death.

What about putting down a rabid Kenny but abandoning Jane to her lonely pregnant suicide?

I miss Lee...

and Sarah

Oh the fuck can she get a Tumblr hair cut in a zombie fucking Apocalypse?

I might play Season 2 again to kill Sarah myself this time.

Clem ought to try not looking so cute in a lawless world of violent, horny men.

Nah, you have to let Kenny give you his heartfelt last words.

>It means you could be a mother now...if you wanted.

Fuck Kenny.

Reminder the comic launched in 2003 and the game follows the comic's canon meaning season 1 took place in 2003. Clementine was 7 and later turned 8 meaning she was born around 1995. Meaning it's only around the year 2005 in season 2 and season 3 is around 2008-9.

L E G A L
E
G
A
L

>janefag

IF they show her in the current comics then they couldn't show her in the game anymore because we know she doesn't die